blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:42:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  DTD Online Club Cash Games
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 52 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Online Club Cash Games  (Read 126944 times)
DTD-ACES

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2013, 02:54:52 AM »

I've seen some very poor imitations of 'live huds' rumoured and talked about...

I've never heard anyone discussing it being illegal or immoral or such.

If I were to turn up and use my phone to help me keep track of the game I'm in, what happened while I was there, remember any little things I thought I picked up on players - I would then get kicked out and banned for life???

Hi

Please check the rules of the live club for guidance with club questions or just speak to me in person.

Cheers Simon
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 02:57:44 AM by DTD-ACES » Logged

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2013, 08:50:01 AM »

http://www.lildaveslife.com/2013/08/wheres-the-fucking-justice.html

Lil Dave weighs into the debate....

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2013, 08:59:32 AM »

If I were to turn up and use my phone to help me keep track of the game I'm in, what happened while I was there, remember any little things I thought I picked up on players - I would then get kicked out and banned for life???

You know how nobody complains about Guy Laliberte's multi accounting....

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2013, 09:50:24 AM »

I repeat;

There is no need to get into specifics 'what if this happens, what about this scenario, how about this and that etc etc', we could do the same with the live club about dress code and be here all day debating what sports trainers 'really are' and when the 'exact date' of Summer comes to allow shorts. These rules for the Online Club Cash Games are absolutely crystal clear to me and it is my job to manage different circumstances as they arise, exactly like I have to do in live club, further more, players are not going to accidentally sit at these tables and accidentally break the rules because;

This is from the web site

We would not allow a player sit down at a cash game table in our live club and pull out a computer program that records everyone's hole cards and actions, produces thousands of stats to assist them in making decisions on every street and then even does the betting for them. Our doormen would be insta-kicking out any player who had the cheek to overlay this computer program over the whole table and try and use it to win money against our Club Members! Anyone detected using any type or form of Poker Tracking software on these tables will be have their online account closed and be barred for life from Dusk Till Dawn's live Club - just like at the Club!

*To be clear this rule only applies to these specific Dusk Till Dawn Online Club Cash Games Tables

Can I also say to players that currently use tracking software and therefore having questions about it's use - YOU are not the target customers for these club cash game tables, we prefer you to not play on these tables, there are plenty of choices out there. We only want a couple of tables running each night for our recreational club players- that's all this is. I can promise you that ANYONE found using any from of tracking software on these tables will be banned for life from Dusk Till Dawn's Live Club and Online, there is no excuse not to know these rules, just sign up and you will see how clear it is that you have accepted these rules. It is likely we will also name you to our members so that the recreational players know that we are serious about enforcement of the rules.

Please make your decisions whether to play on these tables based on this information. End of.

Cheers Simon

But you haven't answered the questions itt. If we are using tracking software on another site simultaneously to playing on Dtd or if we use the tracking software to check our results (a lot of people do this and Alex regularly posts graphs made from phone tracking software for his resuts) will this be fine?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2013, 09:52:10 AM »

I think the questions were (indirectly) answered in this sentence

"Can I also say to players that currently use tracking software and therefore having questions about it's use - YOU are not the target customers for these club cash game tables, we prefer you to not play on these tables, there are plenty of choices out there."

My eyes are open wide
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2013, 10:11:50 AM »

"Can I also say to players that currently use tracking software and therefore having questions about it's use - YOU are not the target customers for these club cash game tables, we prefer you to not play on these tables, there are plenty of choices out there."

It's ok saying that Richard, but in all honesty I can see some people drooling at the mouth at the prospect of a table full the people you are targeting, that is just how poker players are, and they will do whatever they can to play with weaker players for their own personal ends.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2013, 10:28:37 AM »

It's ok saying that Richard, but in all honesty I can see some people drooling at the mouth at the prospect of a table full the people you are targeting, that is just how poker players are, and they will do whatever they can to play with weaker players for their own personal ends.

True, but DTD have been unequivocal about this - they'll face a LIFE BAN from the Club if it comes out on top. Surely nobody would be THAT daft? If they do, & they get caught, they'll deserve it.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2013, 10:30:59 AM »

True, but DTD have been unequivocal about this - they'll face a LIFE BAN from the Club if it comes out on top. Surely nobody would be THAT daft? If they do, & they get caught, they'll deserve it.

The lack of an answer about how will they know tells me they have no possible way of knowing Tikay, if they have they should just come out and say it.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2013, 10:34:38 AM »

I am pretty sure that DTD wouldn't know, but its still a risk you are taking

After Rob's blog article, which got a lot of coverage attention, I think DTD are probably asking a group of poker players (sharks, for want of a better word) to see the bigger picture here and participate accordingly, or not participate at all

A big ask, possibly, but the intent is pretty clear.

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2013, 10:46:48 AM »

The lack of an answer about how will they know tells me they have no possible way of knowing Tikay, if they have they should just come out and say it.

I have no idea how they would, or would not, know. But I sure as hell would not risk a Life Ban from DTD for the sake of such a (relatively) short-term gain.

You can see where this will go though. Someone will try it on, it will come out on top, & they'll get banned, named & shamed, as sure as God made little apples. These things always come out on top eventually. Then the martyr campaign will begin. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
SirPerceval

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2013, 12:07:49 PM »

regarding rule 2 on the sign up page - does this mean that if I get on a table with Kinboshi online I never have to speak to him live again?

where do I sign up?  Wink
SirPerceval

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2013, 12:10:21 PM »

Hats off to Simon and Rob for trying this. If only everyone in the poker community was as innovation and ethical as this.

A bit like comparing the DTD club with most other poker rooms in the country - head and shoulders above the rest. Well Played guys.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2013, 12:51:18 PM »

regarding rule 2 on the sign up page - does this mean that if I get on a table with Kinboshi online I never have to speak to him live again?

where do I sign up?  Wink

Ditto Wink

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 01, 2013, 02:04:13 PM »

You know how nobody complains about Guy Laliberte's multi accounting....

If only I was that big of a recreational player...

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 01, 2013, 02:07:00 PM »

I have no idea how they would, or would not, know. But I sure as hell would not risk a Life Ban from DTD for the sake of such a (relatively) short-term gain.

You can see where this will go though. Someone will try it on, it will come out on top, & they'll get banned, named & shamed, as sure as God made little apples. These things always come out on top eventually. Then the martyr campaign will begin. 

but what if Alex wants to play these games when he is at home, I assume he is allowed. But wants to play on a french site simultaneously with a HUD but has no intention to use a HUD. I assume it would be the same with lild, honeybadger etc etc

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 52 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: