blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:42:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  What do we think to 6 years 8 months for uk drug smugglers ?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: What do we think to 6 years 8 months for uk drug smugglers ?  (Read 6109 times)
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2013, 07:15:16 PM »

it's a taboo subject. prohibition must work otherwise why have we done it for so long......

narrated by Morgan Freeman <3, produced in conjunction with Bransons son, global commission on drugs and a bunch of other roflers. v interesting documentary discussing the worlds current inability to be logical on this subject.
BangBang

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2013, 05:22:03 PM »

it's a taboo subject. prohibition must work otherwise why have we done it for so long......

narrated by Morgan Freeman <3, produced in conjunction with Bransons son, global commission on drugs and a bunch of other roflers. v interesting documentary discussing the worlds current inability to be logical on this subject.

Do you have a direct link to the full movie....? Can't seem to find one.. will watch tonight... Thanks in advance..

"Look! There's a rhythmic ceremonial ritual coming up" ... Dr. Emmett Brown

https://twitter.com/#!/Steven_Sethi
https://www.instagram.com/stevensethi/?hl=en
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2013, 08:02:17 PM »

it's been taken down officially, but pretty easy to find iirc

edit it's on alluc fwiw
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 08:05:03 PM by titaniumbean » Logged
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2013, 10:12:33 PM »

Do you have a direct link to the full movie....? Can't seem to find one.. will watch tonight... Thanks in advance..

I've just gotten hold of a copy, and can sprend it to you if you want?

BangBang

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2013, 12:49:29 AM »

Link or Drop box? or share it in Google drive...? Thanks in advance

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2013, 05:30:26 PM »

Link or Drop box? or share it in Google drive...? Thanks in advance

Sorry, I've never used any of those mate.

If you PM me an email address, I can sprend you a link to my copy.

BangBang

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2013, 05:44:00 PM »

Sent thanks....!!!

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2013, 05:54:33 PM »

Sent thanks....!!!

Shouldn't be long.

CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2013, 03:34:40 PM »

I think they are very very lucky only to get around 6 years in a foreign prison . If that incident happened in Singapore , they will be sentence to death by injections or hanging . There's no mercy at all to this drugs smugglers or drug pushers . Either what that 2 girls say to the court doesn't make sense. U don't carry drugs for people for no benefits . #NOBRAIBER
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2013, 12:51:49 AM »

I think they are very very lucky only to get around 6 years in a foreign prison . If that incident happened in Singapore , they will be sentence to death by injections or hanging . There's no mercy at all to this drugs smugglers or drug pushers .

I passed through Brunei in transit a couple of times recently. Each time you land they tell you that the penalty for drug-smuggling is death. Bit OTT really, cos even though you know you have nothing it still gives you an unpleasant feeling. It seems a bit late to tell you as well - I'm not sure what you could do about it if you were carrying and you just found out about the death thing when you landed.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2013, 05:28:53 AM »

I think they are very very lucky only to get around 6 years in a foreign prison . If that incident happened in Singapore , they will be sentence to death by injections or hanging . There's no mercy at all to this drugs smugglers or drug pushers .

I passed through Brunei in transit a couple of times recently. Each time you land they tell you that the penalty for drug-smuggling is death. Bit OTT really, cos even though you know you have nothing it still gives you an unpleasant feeling. It seems a bit late to tell you as well - I'm not sure what you could do about it if you were carrying and you just found out about the death thing when you landed.

You could shit yourself, thereby tipping them off.

The older I get, the better I was.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2013, 12:56:55 PM »

I think I would take death over 20 years in a shithole prison.
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2013, 11:30:07 PM »

Singapore have one of the toughest prison in the world! Think they must be in the top 10. Trust me  if u go in there , there's no mercy at all. Rather get death sentence than get 20 rotten years in there .
luther101

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2013, 01:28:13 AM »

With all the billions wasted by Governments fighting the drugs trade, their 'success rate' is nothing short of embarrassing.

Why the fuck don't they just buy the bloody cocaine & opium crop from the farmers, and process it for medical, or pharmaceutical use?

Farmers happy    ....    drug cartels very unhappy    ....    save a fortune on DEA/FBI/CIA wallahs etc    ....     raw materials put to 'good use'     ....    or am I as naive as the dopey bints in Peru?

BangBang

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2013, 03:17:36 AM »

With all the billions wasted by Governments fighting the drugs trade, their 'success rate' is nothing short of embarrassing.

Why the fuck don't they just buy the bloody cocaine & opium crop from the farmers, and process it for medical, or pharmaceutical use?

Farmers happy    ....    drug cartels very unhappy    ....    save a fortune on DEA/FBI/CIA wallahs etc    ....     raw materials put to 'good use'     ....    or am I as naive as the dopey bints in Peru?

I agree.. Many others do too, but it's politics not cure that's promoting this ridiculous war on drugs... 

Singapore have one of the toughest prison in the world! Think they must be in the top 10. Trust me  if u go in there , there's no mercy at all. Rather get death sentence than get 20 rotten years in there .

I'd rather do 20 years in prison then face the death penalty...

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: