blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:15:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  The Wild Rollercoaster - Just A Kid With A Lifelong Dream
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Wild Rollercoaster - Just A Kid With A Lifelong Dream  (Read 100017 times)
suzanne

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: February 15, 2014, 08:54:47 PM »

is that theft or?

Is it? I dont know.

I asked him how he plans to pay me back the outstanding £1k and he said he doesnt know as he still owes thousands after the USA fiasco.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: February 15, 2014, 08:56:31 PM »

I think it's just become serious enough that it might be best to keep conversations off the visible internet until it's been discussed directly between the affected parties. It might be that it can't be sorted by conversation, but nothing is going to be resolved ITT.

Well, as is the case when these types of affairs go public, Peter should probably come on here and clear things up. Right to reply

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: February 15, 2014, 08:56:49 PM »

well obviously he owes you that money. if he pays you back now, you allow him extra interest fee loan or you take legal action thats upto you i guess. i have no idea unfortunately. im sorry that from trying to help somebody out you have had your trust misplaced even if profiting a little bit from the experience.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: February 15, 2014, 09:01:47 PM »

I think it's just become serious enough that it might be best to keep conversations off the visible internet until it's been discussed directly between the affected parties. It might be that it can't be sorted by conversation, but nothing is going to be resolved ITT.

Well, as is the case when these types of affairs go public, Peter should probably come on here and clear things up. Right to reply

Of course. It's his diary thread.

Although he doesn't owe me any explanation. And he doesn't owe most people who will read his response one either. Nor does Suzanne or anyone who has staked. I think that's important, as these things can easily descend even further with the dirty linen in public.

The quicker it's sorted, the better for everyone.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: February 15, 2014, 09:08:08 PM »

If he continues to seek staking he owes everyone an explanation

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: February 15, 2014, 09:10:32 PM »

If he continues to seek staking he owes everyone an explanation

I had assumed that was no longer an issue but I can't disagree, if not.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: February 15, 2014, 09:11:18 PM »

I think that's important, as these things can easily descend even further with the dirty linen in public.

I know yr a peaceful and obviously non malicious type. And I know that Tikay likes things to be nicey wicey.

Personally though, I see this like any other news medium and I enjoy watching these things play out - they' re hardly ever legal matters even when legal shiz is alluded to

This is also quite interesting cause i just read the last 3-4 pages in one go and was feeling sorry for the boy, then Suz comes on and bingo bango.. I must admit, I wanna see bongo
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 09:13:04 PM by nirvana » Logged

sola virtus nobilitat
JGill_DTD

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: February 15, 2014, 09:11:27 PM »

Obv I'm the person in question who chopped the event with him (think we left 1k left to play for up top, can't remember precisely).

I remember at the time he had 2 out of 4 backers on the rail, and they knew about the deal, receiving the correct amount of money. I remember it being right before he went to america and he lol'd "guess I get extra money if I keep it quiet, right in time for America". I honestly thought it was a joke, then later thought perhaps it wasn't actually a lie. As time went on I started to realise that perhaps he took the money, to a point where I was probably 95% sure he kept hold of the money, but obviously you cant throw these allegations about.

Today I realised some others had the same suspicions, so I asked him in pm. At first he said they didn't know, then when I told him some may have been aware he started backtracking listing the people telling me they all definitely knew, 100%. I thought I would double check as I felt over the past few days he had lied to me about a couple of things. I told Sue, she hadn't heard a thing regarding our deal and was understandably fuming. He kept trying to defend himself with some excel and word documents he had from the time, what I suspect to be more lies.

I'm most pissed off because I spent so much time trying to give him all the help I could, especially the past few days regarding this blog whilst I've been grinding but I've been getting fed lies. He's even threatened me with the "WE cant let this become public knowledge, WE will be banned for doing a deal when Rob/Si said none would be allowed". If I get banned I get banned, but I'm not going to continue to living his lies where he has grimmed good people for their hard earned money. I hate this sort of thing as I myself once needed backing all the time, and events like this will surely put people of staking, not giving some people the chance they need to be able to enjoy the thrill of big tournaments.

Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: February 15, 2014, 09:11:57 PM »

Are the others who backed him into this competition in the same situation as suzanne was before she knew Peter had chopped it?

humour is very much encouraged, however theres humour and theres not.
I disrepectfully agree with Matt Smiley
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: February 15, 2014, 09:12:38 PM »

Shit just got interesting. gif

JGill_DTD

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: February 15, 2014, 09:15:08 PM »

He asked me earlier to issue a statement regarding the thing, but I obviously refuse. I'm not being the middle man for a grimmer

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 15, 2014, 09:15:28 PM »

Obv I'm the person in question who chopped the event with him (think we left 1k left to play for up top, can't remember precisely).

I remember at the time he had 2 out of 4 backers on the rail, and they knew about the deal, receiving the correct amount of money. I remember it being right before he went to america and he lol'd "guess I get extra money if I keep it quiet, right in time for America". I honestly thought it was a joke, then later thought perhaps it wasn't actually a lie. As time went on I started to realise that perhaps he took the money, to a point where I was probably 95% sure he kept hold of the money, but obviously you cant throw these allegations about.

Today I realised some others had the same suspicions, so I asked him in pm. At first he said they didn't know, then when I told him some may have been aware he started backtracking listing the people telling me they all definitely knew, 100%. I thought I would double check as I felt over the past few days he had lied to me about a couple of things. I told Sue, she hadn't heard a thing regarding our deal and was understandably fuming. He kept trying to defend himself with some excel and word documents he had from the time, what I suspect to be more lies.

I'm most pissed off because I spent so much time trying to give him all the help I could, especially the past few days regarding this blog whilst I've been grinding but I've been getting fed lies. He's even threatened me with the "WE cant let this become public knowledge, WE will be banned for doing a deal when Rob/Si said none would be allowed". If I get banned I get banned, but I'm not going to continue to living his lies where he has grimmed good people for their hard earned money. I hate this sort of thing as I myself once needed backing all the time, and events like this will surely put people of staking, not giving some people the chance they need to be able to enjoy the thrill of big tournaments.

very classy post, sir.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: February 15, 2014, 09:19:30 PM »

Peter - I don't know you from Adam, but I know you'll be upset by all this. Don't worry as everyone makes mistakes, but do make a plan to set things right. Take care, Ed

Allez!!
verndog158

omgpoker

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: February 15, 2014, 09:20:39 PM »

Peter - I don't know you from Adam, but I know you'll be upset by all this. Don't worry as everyone makes mistakes, but do make a plan to set things right. Take care, Ed

Everyone makes mistakes, but when your staked and dont tell the backer you won 1.5k more than she thought,in a 50% deal, think that might go beyond an honest mistake.

ignore verndog he's a fool

'he had a deep run in EPT Barnsley'
edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: February 15, 2014, 09:25:23 PM »

Everyone makes mistakes, but when your staked and dont tell the backer you won 1.5k more than she thought,in a 50% deal, think that might go beyond an honest mistake.

Of course, but there is no wrong (however it has been arrived at) that can't subsequently be righted with the appropriate approach.

Allez!!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: