blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:57:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272477 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Official partypoker UK Software Bugs, Glitches & Improvements (to Rob)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official partypoker UK Software Bugs, Glitches & Improvements (to Rob)  (Read 117358 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: April 22, 2015, 08:04:58 PM »

Current issue is this:

i won a $11 token into a grand prix qualifier

the ticket is in the "my tickets" section, but it is greyed out

i received an email stating that i have to use the ticket before 26th April, or lose it

but i cant use it to play

Help please someone

Mick

PS, i have posed the same question o nthe facebook group

"In the Live Events tab there is a daily Grand Prix Final for the use of this ticket. If the player triess to register they should be given the option/prompt to buy-in using said ticket".

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
teamonkey

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 22, 2015, 08:16:18 PM »

Current issue is this:

i won a $11 token into a grand prix qualifier

the ticket is in the "my tickets" section, but it is greyed out

i received an email stating that i have to use the ticket before 26th April, or lose it

but i cant use it to play

Help please someone

Mick

PS, i have posed the same question o nthe facebook group

"In the Live Events tab there is a daily Grand Prix Final for the use of this ticket. If the player triess to register they should be given the option/prompt to buy-in using said ticket".

Should be, but am not

Also, further info, under the "my tickets" tab i have to tick the " inactive tickets" option, where the ticket is then displayed, but even there it is greyed out (alongside a bankroll booster ticket which shows the same issue, but thats not a DTD thing)

the $100 WPT ticket i have won is however NOT greyed out and can be used
mumblesrock

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 25, 2015, 08:40:46 PM »

I am having regular occurring problems when I log into my party poker account, I click to play a dtd torney and an error message comes up saying 'to play a tournament you must have a real money account' or something to that effect.   It doesn't let me play and diverts me to deposit money in the account, although I have real money in my account and have played several torneys over the past few months.  This is becoming increasingly frustrating and is happening more frequently.

has anyone else suffered the same problems??
teamonkey

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 29, 2015, 08:28:17 AM »

I am having regular occurring problems when I log into my party poker account, I click to play a dtd torney and an error message comes up saying 'to play a tournament you must have a real money account' or something to that effect.   It doesn't let me play and diverts me to deposit money in the account, although I have real money in my account and have played several torneys over the past few months.  This is becoming increasingly frustrating and is happening more frequently.

has anyone else suffered the same problems??

I got the same recently,  the best way I found to fix it was to fully close the client and restart it.

My personal current issue is I have 16 dollars in my account, and a 500 dollar stt ticket, and these 500 dollar games dont run very often!!
blueace

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 18, 2015, 11:30:48 AM »

I touched on this problem before but it is getting more and more of an issue. If you time out whilst playing on pad/phone, it doesnt let you back in automatically, sometimes takes many hands before it lets you back in. If you log out whilst you are mid game (for whatever reason) you wont always get back in at all. I missed the whole of the last level of the gp day one as it didnt recognise that I was in a game when i logged on, having had to transfer from phone to pad.
GlennDuskTillDawn

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 19, 2015, 04:26:25 PM »

Hi Guys.

If anyone wants to join our partypoker LIVE forums at DTD on Thursday (2.30pm-4pm or 7pm-8.30pm) we have a few spots left.

This is your chance to have a sit down with partypoker promotional and poker teams to have your say and give your feedback!

We are even providing you with food and drink!

Please drop me a PM if you wish to attend.

Glenn

*Formerly freshprinceofbetair

I work in the pokers. This does not make me good at pokers.
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 24, 2015, 07:49:08 PM »

I Still can't withdraw it says my account type is not valid for withdrawals? Ive spent hours trying to get to support but never any answer.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 07:51:06 PM by Killerkilsby » Logged
Oxford_HRV

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 24, 2015, 08:30:36 PM »

I Still can't withdraw it says my account type is not valid for withdrawals? Ive spent hours trying to get to support but never any answer.

LOL

To win at poker is to not have to play
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 27, 2015, 10:06:09 AM »

Its ridiculous. Awful customer service, still not resolved ended up spinning the lot at high stakes PLO for rofls as never gunna get to withdraw it anyways. Then snap closed down my account with them. Its also one of the reasons I didnt fire more money at the GP Million as theres no point if you cant withdraw.
Oxford_HRV

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 28, 2015, 12:35:18 AM »

Its ridiculous. Awful customer service, still not resolved ended up spinning the lot at high stakes PLO for rofls as never gunna get to withdraw it anyways. Then snap closed down my account with them. Its also one of the reasons I didnt fire more money at the GP Million as theres no point if you cant withdraw.

'Your account type'

It is ridiculous. Spinspinspin, FTL!

To win at poker is to not have to play
MilkShake

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 28, 2015, 10:30:37 PM »

'Your account type'

It is ridiculous. Spinspinspin, FTL!

"Your account type" Aka likely to spew it off at high stakes PLO.
shmeigle

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 30, 2015, 02:00:34 AM »

dunno if this is the right place but im sure iv read a few replies from rob on here so I hope he will get to see it

its Friday and my grand prix winnings are still not in my possession. its funny how its always easy to deposit money online but its never as easy to withdraw.

im not impressed at all. it took nearly 3 days for my prize to be credited to my online acc. 3days!!! and iv been waiting since for my withdrawal to be processed.

Its Hold'em NOT Fold'em
Simplez
GlennDuskTillDawn

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 01, 2015, 03:19:59 PM »

dunno if this is the right place but im sure iv read a few replies from rob on here so I hope he will get to see it

its Friday and my grand prix winnings are still not in my possession. its funny how its always easy to deposit money online but its never as easy to withdraw.

im not impressed at all. it took nearly 3 days for my prize to be credited to my online acc. 3days!!! and iv been waiting since for my withdrawal to be processed.

Hi,

Apologies for this. If you have pending withdrawals the best place to check where the delay is, is via the partypoker live chat feature.

I have spoken to Rob and partypoker today and both are looking to make improvements on this front.

Sorry again,
Glenn

9_2 suited

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 19, 2015, 12:48:57 AM »

Glenn/Nicola

was playing the 10 seat gtd $550 ticket sattie last night and when it got down to 11 (10 seats) the tournie did not go hand for hand - any reason why?  All (i think) of the other ticket tournies, DTD minis/majors and free rolls where there have been more than 9 seats (or prizes) up for grabs have gone H for H on the bubble (or two places out).

Cheers

Richard
GlennDuskTillDawn

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 19, 2015, 02:22:59 PM »

Hi

I've sent this to those in charge of tournament creation to find out/rectify if incorrect.

Glenn

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: