blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:24:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Official partypoker UK Software Bugs, Glitches & Improvements (to Rob)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official partypoker UK Software Bugs, Glitches & Improvements (to Rob)  (Read 117360 times)
FezioJnr

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: July 01, 2015, 04:14:19 PM »

Do we know if Party have any plans to allow players to play more than one table on mobile devices?

Cheers.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 02, 2015, 12:36:28 PM »

Do we know if Party have any plans to allow players to play more than one table on mobile devices?

Cheers.

i spoke to the partypoker lady about this

she replied as follows

"its certainly in the product pipeline for later in the  year though full delivery would be early 2016 - though the team are working hard to see if we can produce earlier but I do not want to commit to a date yet."

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Knottikay

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 02, 2015, 07:56:45 PM »

A small moan, but should make others aware of this.

I opened up an account on PartyPoker on the 1st July (mainly to play sats for DTD events) and deposited x amount. Even though the 100% matched first bonus promotion is a bit long winded, I sort of understand it...ish. However, the DEPOSIT & GET £20 FREE slogan (which is still advertised on the DTD web site) is now null and void according to live chat. It ceased to be....it is an ex offer....it has gone to poker site heaven.....on the 14th JUNE.

Life has no rebuy options
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 03, 2015, 10:09:42 AM »

A small moan, but should make others aware of this.

I opened up an account on PartyPoker on the 1st July (mainly to play sats for DTD events) and deposited x amount. Even though the 100% matched first bonus promotion is a bit long winded, I sort of understand it...ish. However, the DEPOSIT & GET £20 FREE slogan (which is still advertised on the DTD web site) is now null and void according to live chat. It ceased to be....it is an ex offer....it has gone to poker site heaven.....on the 14th JUNE.

thanks i will pass this on

My eyes are open wide
FezioJnr

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 10, 2015, 10:15:38 AM »

Can we lower the min players required in the $27.50 $120 PokerFest sats?

It's currently set at 6 with a guarantee of $120 which doesn't make any sense. 4.8 players required to hit the guarantee so setting them to 3 min players required will get more of them running, they'll usually get 5-8 runners once they run. Setting them at 6 won't get any oft he earlier ones kicked off.

Cheers
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 10, 2015, 03:59:39 PM »

Can we lower the min players required in the $27.50 $120 PokerFest sats?

It's currently set at 6 with a guarantee of $120 which doesn't make any sense. 4.8 players required to hit the guarantee so setting them to 3 min players required will get more of them running, they'll usually get 5-8 runners once they run. Setting them at 6 won't get any oft he earlier ones kicked off.

Cheers

"They are changing to 3 minimum as we speak.

Tell him thanks for letting us know Smiley "

My eyes are open wide
Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 19, 2015, 01:23:57 PM »

Hey guys,

Not sure if this is just me being a retard and missing how to do it, or if this is the right thread to post about it, but there doesn't seem to be an easy way to get on the waiting list for standard reg speed cash games. At the moment I have to open up the table (which automatically minimizes the lobby), click on join wait list and then either close the table or bring up the lobby again to join the list on another table. If I'm already playing at other tables, this can be a bit of a ball ache, and it'd be cool if there was some sort of button on the lobby I could hit that would put me on a tables waiting list. 

humour is very much encouraged, however theres humour and theres not.
I disrepectfully agree with Matt Smiley
Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 22, 2015, 11:01:15 PM »

Got a fun glitch going on at the moment, sat down at a bunch of tables and when it came to top up i got an error message telling me that i couldnt top up and would have to contact support. So, I fired up the live chat and was told (obvs) to turn it off and on again, which I did. Anyway, come back in, sit down at a table and the rebuy thing works again, but about £120 is missing from my account balance, and has not re-appeared 10 minutes later. Still going on with the live chat trying to sort it.

humour is very much encouraged, however theres humour and theres not.
I disrepectfully agree with Matt Smiley
h

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 02, 2015, 10:10:35 PM »

isit down for any one else
lost connection now cant get back in
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 02, 2015, 10:11:27 PM »

same
h

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 02, 2015, 10:12:36 PM »

same

in now
bigjay

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 14, 2015, 12:16:27 PM »

One thing that really gets up my nose with PP  is the hand history function . To try and go back and review exit hands after you are out seems to be impossible to do , the so called HH player doesn't work at all .

Then if you are reviewing HH in play the whole layout / look/ functionality is useless IMHO .

Really frustrating

MelissaChloe

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 15, 2015, 05:54:07 PM »

I'm having problems with party atm...

Java won't download/update on my computer, so that means that partypoker isn't updating on my computer either. I don't even get into the log in page and I can't play the instant play in my browser without Java.

I've been playing some tournaments on my phone for the team challenge, but now it won't let me register for any tournaments unless I'm buying in with a ticket. I can play cash games fine but when I try to register for a tournament it says 'Sorry, you could not be registered.' I definitely have enough $ in my account to play the tournaments so I don't know why it won't let me play.

Twitter: MelissaChloe_xo
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 26, 2015, 04:46:28 AM »

One thing that really gets up my nose with PP  is the hand history function . To try and go back and review exit hands after you are out seems to be impossible to do , the so called HH player doesn't work at all .

Then if you are reviewing HH in play the whole layout / look/ functionality is useless IMHO .

Really frustrating

This, they could really do with improving the Hand History replayer.

Haven't read the whole thread so might have been mentioned before. Can they get rid of the popup message every 30-60 mins saying we have been disconnected from the server due to inactivity. At least the option to turn off this popup or for it to only appear if we click on the party client.

Also today I was making notes on players and noticed that the little graphic that indicates we have a note on someone is small and blends in with player names and avatars so it's quite hard to see that you have a note on someone at first glance, could they make it more noticeable?

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 26, 2015, 02:49:19 PM »

Really frustrating

This, they could really do with improving the Hand History replayer.

Haven't read the whole thread so might have been mentioned before. Can they get rid of the popup message every 30-60 mins saying we have been disconnected from the server due to inactivity. At least the option to turn off this popup or for it to only appear if we click on the party client.

Also today I was making notes on players and noticed that the little graphic that indicates we have a note on someone is small and blends in with player names and avatars so it's quite hard to see that you have a note on someone at first glance, could they make it more noticeable?

Yeah same with the notes icon, can barely see it. Even more so when table sized reduced whilst multi-tabling.
Hand history could do with showing outcome at start, like other sites do. In game I usually just want a quick glance at the outcome, not have a huge replayer pop up over half my tables
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: