blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:31:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Official partypoker UK Software Bugs, Glitches & Improvements (to Rob)
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official partypoker UK Software Bugs, Glitches & Improvements (to Rob)  (Read 117342 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: October 07, 2016, 01:22:06 PM »

I sent an email for the attention of Nicola on the support page of the website, also a few emails via party. Also tried calling them a couple times as well.

send me the email or copy it into here and i will see what i can do

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
ccole21

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: October 07, 2016, 02:31:41 PM »

have sent it to your hotmail mate, ty
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: October 07, 2016, 03:28:13 PM »

have sent it to your hotmail mate, ty

replied to you

My eyes are open wide
lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: October 15, 2016, 11:01:13 PM »

I think the leaderboard promotion that gives away 10 CPP packages every week is one of the most generous promotions I've seen in poker for a long time. It's an outrageous amount of money to give away. The actual leaderboard itself though is absolutely dreadful. Points are given away in a very flat payout meaning you are heavily rewarded for volume. Every tournament played adds to your grand total at the end of the week. To make things a bit more brutal, because of the incredibly flat payout that doesn't reward enough for winning a tournament, the optimal strategy that has to be employed is reg at the very last minute of the 12th level and receive 10 big blinds. You then must proceed to time down on every decision trying to outlast as many runners as possible. Regging at the start of tournaments (certainly the smaller field ones) is disadvantageous and certainly takes away the fun of it all.

I think for future leaderboard promotions there needs to be an overhaul on how points are distributed. Be it top x amount of scores go towards your tally to reward the players that have had some decent scores in the week instead of the ones that sit at their computers with timers going off to remind them to reg the 10am Kangaroo at 1:17pm.

Once again I have to mention how generous the promotion has been, but I can't help but notice the same few people winning the promotion every week with the same mundane strategy. Anyone with half a soul can't win one of these packages and after attempting this once for a week and been driven to insanity, I have never had such little fun playing poker.

Sorry if this sounds like sour grapes (it is a little, I've spent a daft amount of money on qualifiers and sold my soul to the devil this week).

<3 ENSUING
stato_1 said, "banoffee pie i reckon"
stato_1 said, "this is delicious"
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

rat+rabbiting society of herts- future champ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #214 on: November 03, 2016, 05:49:04 PM »

I think the leaderboard promotion that gives away 10 CPP packages every week is one of the most generous promotions I've seen in poker for a long time. It's an outrageous amount of money to give away. The actual leaderboard itself though is absolutely dreadful. Points are given away in a very flat payout meaning you are heavily rewarded for volume. Every tournament played adds to your grand total at the end of the week. To make things a bit more brutal, because of the incredibly flat payout that doesn't reward enough for winning a tournament, the optimal strategy that has to be employed is reg at the very last minute of the 12th level and receive 10 big blinds. You then must proceed to time down on every decision trying to outlast as many runners as possible. Regging at the start of tournaments (certainly the smaller field ones) is disadvantageous and certainly takes away the fun of it all.

I think for future leaderboard promotions there needs to be an overhaul on how points are distributed. Be it top x amount of scores go towards your tally to reward the players that have had some decent scores in the week instead of the ones that sit at their computers with timers going off to remind them to reg the 10am Kangaroo at 1:17pm.

Once again I have to mention how generous the promotion has been, but I can't help but notice the same few people winning the promotion every week with the same mundane strategy. Anyone with half a soul can't win one of these packages and after attempting this once for a week and been driven to insanity, I have never had such little fun playing poker.

Sorry if this sounds like sour grapes (it is a little, I've spent a daft amount of money on qualifiers and sold my soul to the devil this week).

cmon fella...ur better than that 
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 09, 2017, 05:03:02 PM »

Last logged into Party last Sunday. Tried to log in an hour ago and it is still updating. Have updated stars and been playing on Sky after I tried logging into party. I've got windows 10 and poker is the only thing that the pic is used for, I remember it taking a while last time but not this long. Any suggestions?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 10, 2017, 09:47:50 AM »

Last logged into Party last Sunday. Tried to log in an hour ago and it is still updating. Have updated stars and been playing on Sky after I tried logging into party. I've got windows 10 and poker is the only thing that the pic is used for, I remember it taking a while last time but not this long. Any suggestions?

did this resolve? when i updated this week it was a long one

My eyes are open wide
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: April 10, 2017, 01:40:23 PM »

did this resolve? when i updated this week it was a long one

I had it updating while playing on Sky, I'd closed down stars after that updated, however after 2 1/2 hours I closed it down as Sky was lagging. After closing it down Sky was fine. Didn't try again. Will give it ago today and let you know. Shame as I like to play the stats on Party on the side. Any ideas why party seem to take longer than the others to update?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: April 10, 2017, 02:11:36 PM »

no i haven't heard of a single other problem with it,beyond it being a big update so takes a few minutes

My eyes are open wide
smurf

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 13, 2017, 07:11:10 PM »

Been trying to reinstall partypoker and it keeps getting blocked by Norton anti-virus quoting 'trojan.Gen.8!.cloud'

Does anyone know why this would happen as a full scan says the laptop is clear off viruses.

It refuses to download it?

Any help appreciated.
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 13, 2017, 08:03:40 PM »

Turn off Norton temporarily.

Download and install Party.

Turn Norton back on.
smurf

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 13, 2017, 08:26:46 PM »

Turn off Norton temporarily.

Download and install Party.

Turn Norton back on.

turn it off and on again...it worked...cheers
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: October 03, 2017, 09:35:48 AM »

After the latest software upgrade the cashier on homepage is now back in £ for me, thanks for doing this.

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
bagel
bagel

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 04, 2017, 07:01:31 PM »

since the new update, i can not access the lobby for the tournament i am playing, has anybody else had this problem?

i hover over it in main lobby, it tells me to double click but nothing happens.

also when i click the button for support, nothing happens whereas before it would take me straight to live chat.

i am playing the $530 MILLIONS  final tonight, and it is driving me mad, i can not see other players stacks or the blind levels.

please help.
bagel
bagel

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: January 01, 2018, 08:05:49 PM »

just gone down for me with a really nice stack

anyone else having problems?
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: