blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:03:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged
Poll
Question: How will you vote on December 12th 2019
Conservative - 19 (33.9%)
Labour - 12 (21.4%)
SNP - 2 (3.6%)
Lib Dem - 8 (14.3%)
Brexit - 1 (1.8%)
Green - 6 (10.7%)
Other - 2 (3.6%)
Spoil - 0 (0%)
Not voting - 6 (10.7%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: 1 ... 1217 1218 1219 1220 [1221] 1222 1223 1224 1225 ... 1533 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged  (Read 2198911 times)
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #18300 on: June 22, 2019, 03:13:54 PM »

rofl at these comments - johnson is a serial liar and will not only deny there was an altercation but very possibly accuse the neighbours of fabricating it.  Anyone with a modicum of foresight is going to record the incident on their phone.

You’re going to record your neighbours when they are having an argument? Your a Fking weirdo.....

You are such an obvious troll - you make aaron look amateurish

No I’m deadly serious, if you are ok with recording your neighbours you are straight up weird. I hope you dont live anywhere near me.  talktothehand

ok if your serious - start by reading my comment again.

If my neighbour was a high profile serial liar I would record.  If it was a nomark like you pushing your wife around I wouldn't bother.

Thats doesnt  stop you being any less of a weirdo I’m afraid, I’d just add in the word chancer to it as well.

Well anyway thanks for confirming you were trolling all along.

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #18301 on: June 22, 2019, 03:24:22 PM »

rofl at these comments - johnson is a serial liar and will not only deny there was an altercation but very possibly accuse the neighbours of fabricating it.  Anyone with a modicum of foresight is going to record the incident on their phone.

You’re going to record your neighbours when they are having an argument? Your a Fking weirdo.....

No I’m deadly serious, if you are ok with recording your neighbours you are straight up weird. I hope you dont live anywhere near me.  talktothehand

If my neighbour was a high profile serial liar I would record.  If it was a nomark like you pushing your wife around I wouldn't bother.

Thats doesnt  stop you being any less of a weirdo I’m afraid, I’d just add in the word chancer to it as well.

Well anyway thanks for confirming you were trolling all along.

No I wasn’t at all, I genuinely think your weird if you think this behaviour is ok. Are you a peeping tom at weekends or something? Is that why you think recording a neighbours private lives is ok?
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #18302 on: June 22, 2019, 03:50:37 PM »

rofl at these comments - johnson is a serial liar and will not only deny there was an altercation but very possibly accuse the neighbours of fabricating it.  Anyone with a modicum of foresight is going to record the incident on their phone.

No I’m deadly serious, if you are ok with recording your neighbours you are straight up weird. I hope you dont live anywhere near me.  talktothehand

If my neighbour was a high profile serial liar I would record.  If it was a nomark like you pushing your wife around I wouldn't bother.

The neighbour stats that recording was vital to use as evidence in case something serious happened.

You're saying evidence is only important to collect if the offender is high profile.

So if Mrs Biggs the baker's wife is getting clipped just shrug and go back to bed.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #18303 on: June 22, 2019, 04:01:12 PM »

I'm saying that a high profile lying c-nt like johnson would quite likely cause legal difficulties for someone reporting without corroborating evidence.  Not that I wouldn't report. 

Prob wouldn't bother if it was woodsey's partner, she should really have known what he was like from his posting history.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #18304 on: June 22, 2019, 04:05:41 PM »

I'm saying that a high profile lying c-nt like johnson would quite likely cause legal difficulties for someone reporting without corroborating evidence.  Not that I wouldn't report.  

Prob wouldn't bother if it was woodsey's partner, she should really have known what he was like from his posting history.

Posting history? Is that how peeping toms meet people these days? That confirms your weirdness....
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 04:10:35 PM by Woodsey » Logged
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #18305 on: June 22, 2019, 04:17:16 PM »

you pished woodsey?  on a sat afternoon?  pretty desperate life imo. 

you are such a pathetic man.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #18306 on: June 22, 2019, 04:21:57 PM »

you pished woodsey?  on a sat afternoon?  pretty desperate life imo.  

Not at all, was just wondering why you thought weird behaviour was acceptable tbh. I think defending why its ok to record peoples private lives probably fits into the category of pathetic and desperate tbh....
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 04:23:58 PM by Woodsey » Logged
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #18307 on: June 22, 2019, 04:23:05 PM »

I'm saying that a high profile lying c-nt like johnson would quite likely cause legal difficulties for someone reporting without corroborating evidence.  Not that I wouldn't report.  

Good to know that reasoned debate is alive and well.

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #18308 on: June 22, 2019, 04:28:35 PM »

and this is reasoned debated?

Posting history? Is that how peeping toms meet people these days? That confirms your weirdness....

No I wasn’t at all, I genuinely think your weird if you think this behaviour is ok. Are you a peeping tom at weekends or something? Is that why you think recording a neighbours private lives is ok?

Incredible

RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #18309 on: June 22, 2019, 07:19:46 PM »

This is where you lose me with your rationale.

I get you don’t like him, that he’s a liar etc but does that suddenly turn him into a partner beater that you might need to record and then report just because he was having a domestic with his Mrs?

You seem to have made a rather large jump in logic there.

I would guess we’ve all had a slanging match/stand up row with our other half. Why would that need recording/reporting just because it’s Boris?

Weird stuff.
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #18310 on: June 22, 2019, 07:57:06 PM »

I wonder if they gave up this story for nothing, for the good of the nation???

On the Sky News paper review last night they said it was significant that they'd given the story to the Guardian, as they don't pay for stories.  They could have sold it elsewhere.

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #18311 on: June 22, 2019, 08:01:26 PM »

I wonder if they gave up this story for nothing, for the good of the nation???

On the Sky News paper review last night they said it was significant that they'd given the story to the Guardian, as they don't pay for stories.  They could have sold it elsewhere.

So then via Gove and his wife.....
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #18312 on: June 22, 2019, 08:11:33 PM »

and this is reasoned debated?  if it’s not, does that make your posts any better?

Incredible hardly incredible. You seem to invite such comments with your personal attacks on individuals.

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #18313 on: June 22, 2019, 08:25:35 PM »

@pokerpops

This was post one - where is my personal attack on woodsey?

I respond that he's trolling he says

No I’m deadly serious, if you are ok with recording your neighbours you are straight up weird. I hope you dont live anywhere near me.

and so we continue from there

Let me make it clear.  I've never met you or woodsey, but intensely dislike the both of you - so well done with that.  I don't want to engage you in debate but I will respond if you start insults and personal attacks.

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #18314 on: June 22, 2019, 08:30:36 PM »

@pokerpops

This was post one - where is my personal attack on woodsey?

I respond that he's trolling he says

No I’m deadly serious, if you are ok with recording your neighbours you are straight up weird. I hope you dont live anywhere near me.

and so we continue from there

Let me make it clear.  I've never met you or woodsey, but intensely dislike the both of you - so well done with that.  I don't want to engage you in debate but I will respond if you start insults and personal attacks.

You hate someone you’ve never met from a forum? I’ve heard it all now.....
Pages: 1 ... 1217 1218 1219 1220 [1221] 1222 1223 1224 1225 ... 1533 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: