blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:44:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged
Poll
Question: How will you vote on December 12th 2019
Conservative - 19 (33.9%)
Labour - 12 (21.4%)
SNP - 2 (3.6%)
Lib Dem - 8 (14.3%)
Brexit - 1 (1.8%)
Green - 6 (10.7%)
Other - 2 (3.6%)
Spoil - 0 (0%)
Not voting - 6 (10.7%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: 1 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [1217] 1218 1219 1220 1221 ... 1533 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged  (Read 2199545 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #18240 on: June 21, 2019, 03:11:48 PM »

Its incredible there seems to be a direct corrolation with Remoaners, don't hurt the poor woman, she did nothing wrong and has been manhandled,  he was out of order, namby pamby, lets all get shot before we do anything, contrasting with the Brexiteers, who are pragmatic, so what if she is a woman, she knows in this day and age, anyone poses a threat, so gets what anyone acting like that should get....

Cue aaron being an arsehole.....

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #18241 on: June 21, 2019, 03:22:20 PM »

Its incredible there seems to be a direct corrolation with Remoaners, don't hurt the poor woman, she did nothing wrong and has been manhandled,  he was out of order, namby pamby, lets all get shot before we do anything, contrasting with the Brexiteers, who are pragmatic, so what if she is a woman, she knows in this day and age, anyone poses a threat, so gets what anyone acting like that should get....

Cue aaron being an arsehole.....

I do think the rhetoric of the people who do and try differs markedly to this victim culture. She was “pushed violently and assaulted” isn’t how I would describe matters. My goodness imagine how full our courts and prisons would be if we all took that approach.

It also reflects Brexit with Remain lamenting problems, victims, we’re all doomed and Leave who say let’s get shizz done.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18242 on: June 21, 2019, 03:29:04 PM »

I see a Greenpeace protest went a little wrong yesterday when an MP had to remove a protester himself.

Calls for him to be sacked are crazy.

If the woman had a knife or a bomb on her, he would be a hero, but in this day and age he ends up a villain.

If these people run across rooms in a threatening manner, I feel they bypass the right to be treated like adults a and deserve all they get.

It doesn’t surprise me that someone who voted Brexit agrees with this assault.

Proof positive if proof were needed that Aaron is just trolling to get a reaction.

It would be great if everyone could just ignore him.

Well thanks to everyone who didn't do exactly what Aaron wanted.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 03:32:41 PM by RED-DOG » Logged

The older I get, the better I was.
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #18243 on: June 21, 2019, 03:34:39 PM »

I see a Greenpeace protest went a little wrong yesterday when an MP had to remove a protester himself.

Calls for him to be sacked are crazy.

If the woman had a knife or a bomb on her, he would be a hero, but in this day and age he ends up a villain.

If these people run across rooms in a threatening manner, I feel they bypass the right to be treated like adults a and deserve all they get.

It doesn’t surprise me that someone who voted Brexit agrees with this assault.

Proof positive if proof were needed that Aaron is just trolling to get a reaction.

It would be great if everyone could just ignore him.

It’s all good for the post count though.

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #18244 on: June 21, 2019, 03:36:24 PM »

They are literally doing exactly what Aaron was called a troll for though, idiotically pigeon holing everyone on each side of the debate. Obviously what Aaron wrote was foolish but crazy double standard when he’s roundly criticised while Mantis/Woodsey carry on.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #18245 on: June 21, 2019, 03:39:22 PM »

They are literally doing exactly what Aaron was called a troll for though, idiotically pigeon holing everyone on each side of the debate. Obviously what Aaron wrote was foolish but crazy double standard when he’s roundly criticised while Mantis/Woodsey carry on.

Quit your whining you big baby......were you a grass at school by chance? 
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #18246 on: June 21, 2019, 03:49:26 PM »

The ‘everyone’ who didn’t do exactly what Aaron wanted didn’t post.
The ‘everyone elses’ who didn’t do what Tom wanted did post.

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #18247 on: June 21, 2019, 03:56:23 PM »

I’m hardly whining, I actually find the ‘wisdom’ (lol) of the bleating simpletons strangely entertaining.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #18248 on: June 21, 2019, 04:05:23 PM »

I’m hardly whining, I actually find the ‘wisdom’ (lol) of the bleating simpletons strangely entertaining.

Of course you’re whining, it’s what you’re good at, even better at it than turd chasing! 

You breaking out on the booze tonight? We could do with a good meltdown to entertain us all again 
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #18249 on: June 21, 2019, 04:55:51 PM »

Kuku you idiotically pigeonhole all Leave voters as “simpletons”

Then complain about people who idiotically pigeonhole

Then complain about double standards

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #18250 on: June 21, 2019, 05:00:50 PM »

Kuku you idiotically pigeonhole all Leave voters as “simpletons”

Then complain about people who idiotically pigeonhole

Then complain about double standards

I hope he gets 8 pints down his neck before he replies to that one 
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18251 on: June 21, 2019, 05:04:50 PM »

This is on the back of the EU report

Clause 10 Withdrawal Act 2018 'Continuation of North-South co-operation & prevention of new border arrangements' is legal.

https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2019/0619/1056392-eu-commission-paper-on-north-south-cooperation/

"The paper has the potential to strongly undermine the arguments that the Irish border dilemma can be solved by technology alone, as it points to a broad range of cross-border activity that goes well beyond the technical and fiscal aspects of customs and single market regulations."

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18252 on: June 21, 2019, 05:05:54 PM »

The problem for Boris Johnson is the number he can't control - in parliament. key point: Tories only have a working majority of five.

With the Brecon by-election now coming (Lib dems 1/5) majority could soon be 3

Election may come whether the parties want it or now

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2019/06/problem-boris-johnson-number-he-can-t-control-parliament

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18253 on: June 21, 2019, 05:07:04 PM »

Chris Grey does a superb Brexit blog

He is extremely gloomy

Its really a must read whichever viewpoint you come from, goes through every option

"on how 3 years on the leadership contest masks the extent of the crisis the UK is in, Article 24, Johnson's prospects, the strange days we're living through - and more"

http://chrisgreybrexitblog.blogspot.com/2019/06/tantric-brexit.html

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18254 on: June 21, 2019, 05:12:56 PM »

The Eu today said https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/eu-leaders-rule-out-reopening-brexit-deal/2019/06/21/865b74bc-93ff-11e9-956a-88c291ab5c38_story.html

Also a reminder that even in the event of No Deal Brexit, all the things that are so unpalatable in Theresa May’s Deal (backstop, £, citizens rights) ain’t going anywhere.

They will be a condition to reopen talks with EU, which we’ll enter from an even weaker strategic position.

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [1217] 1218 1219 1220 1221 ... 1533 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: