blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:14:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged
Poll
Question: How will you vote on December 12th 2019
Conservative - 19 (33.9%)
Labour - 12 (21.4%)
SNP - 2 (3.6%)
Lib Dem - 8 (14.3%)
Brexit - 1 (1.8%)
Green - 6 (10.7%)
Other - 2 (3.6%)
Spoil - 0 (0%)
Not voting - 6 (10.7%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: 1 ... 1216 1217 1218 1219 [1220] 1221 1222 1223 1224 ... 1533 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged  (Read 2199403 times)
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #18285 on: June 22, 2019, 11:23:07 AM »

That story about Boris and the neighbour who recorded the "domestic argument" before calling the cops stinks of dirty tricks to this observer.

Possibly the concoction of an opium-smoking ex-MI6 agent and coke-snorting ex-journo?

Doesn’t his wife work for the Guardian also?
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #18286 on: June 22, 2019, 11:26:29 AM »

That story about Boris and the neighbour who recorded the "domestic argument" before calling the cops stinks of dirty tricks to this observer.

Possibly the concoction of an opium-smoking ex-MI6 agent and coke-snorting ex-journo?

Agreed. And really who tape records their next door neighbours? Is she at the wall recording them sexing as well? Creepy.

Everybody is like whoa incredible to think a couple row but perfectly normal for neighbours to record it and distribute to all and sundry.

They say “community” is dying but I’m never speaking to my weird neighbour again after that.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #18287 on: June 22, 2019, 11:34:20 AM »

Can’t help but wonder if the neighbours are related to Hunt, or Gove.

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #18288 on: June 22, 2019, 12:23:37 PM »

rofl at these comments - johnson is a serial liar and will not only deny there was an altercation but very possibly accuse the neighbours of fabricating it.  Anyone with a modicum of foresight is going to record the incident on their phone.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #18289 on: June 22, 2019, 12:40:44 PM »

rofl at these comments - johnson is a serial liar and will not only deny there was an altercation but very possibly accuse the neighbours of fabricating it.  Anyone with a modicum of foresight is going to record the incident on their phone.

You’re going to record your neighbours when they are having an argument? Your a Fking weirdo.....
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #18290 on: June 22, 2019, 01:02:12 PM »

You’re going to record your neighbours when they are having an argument? Your a Fking weirdo.....

You are such an obvious troll - you make aaron look amateurish
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #18291 on: June 22, 2019, 01:05:21 PM »

Why would anybody deny having cross words with the mrs? Is that illegal or just in fact normal.

More importantly who says aha my neighbour is a liar so he will deny this normal behaviour and so I will creep close to the walls, tape record it and prove it to journalists? Any normal neighbour just turns up sound on telly box for 5mins.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #18292 on: June 22, 2019, 01:13:16 PM »

I wonder if they gave up this story for nothing, for the good of the nation???

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #18293 on: June 22, 2019, 01:41:45 PM »

Not the biggest fan of Boris but this story is a total joke.

Are we now going to attack individuals and start recording a couples argument in the privacy of their home?

If we are judging people on that criteria we are all fucked.

The BBC leading with it as headline news is outrageous.

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18294 on: June 22, 2019, 01:55:27 PM »

Not the biggest fan of Boris but this story is a total joke.

Are we now going to attack individuals and start recording a couples argument in the privacy of their home?

If we are judging people on that criteria we are all fucked.

The BBC leading with it as headline news is outrageous.

If Boris made a statement like that I would respect him a lot more.

The older I get, the better I was.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #18295 on: June 22, 2019, 02:21:47 PM »

No I’m deadly serious, if you are ok with recording your neighbours you are straight up weird. I hope you dont live anywhere near me.  talktothehand
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #18296 on: June 22, 2019, 02:32:42 PM »

No I’m deadly serious, if you are ok with recording your neighbours you are straight up weird. I hope you dont live anywhere near me.  talktothehand

ok if your serious - start by reading my comment again.

If my neighbour was a high profile serial liar I would record.  If it was a nomark like you pushing your wife around I wouldn't bother.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #18297 on: June 22, 2019, 02:36:09 PM »

The one thing that bothers me about this is I thought leave means leave?

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #18298 on: June 22, 2019, 02:37:17 PM »

wp
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #18299 on: June 22, 2019, 02:55:41 PM »

ok if your serious - start by reading my comment again.

If my neighbour was a high profile serial liar I would record.  If it was a nomark like you pushing your wife around I wouldn't bother.

Thats doesnt  stop you being any less of a weirdo I’m afraid, I’d just add in the word chancer to it as well.
Pages: 1 ... 1216 1217 1218 1219 [1220] 1221 1222 1223 1224 ... 1533 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: