blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 01:12:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272930 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged
Poll
Question: How will you vote on December 12th 2019
Conservative - 19 (33.9%)
Labour - 12 (21.4%)
SNP - 2 (3.6%)
Lib Dem - 8 (14.3%)
Brexit - 1 (1.8%)
Green - 6 (10.7%)
Other - 2 (3.6%)
Spoil - 0 (0%)
Not voting - 6 (10.7%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: 1 ... 1185 1186 1187 1188 [1189] 1190 1191 1192 1193 ... 1533 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged  (Read 2229534 times)
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #17820 on: June 03, 2019, 10:30:04 PM »

Just staggering for folk to link Brexit with homophobic views and “hate”. Links to Google and pie charts for the proofs pleasseee.

Can we just refine the search a bit? Do you agree that nearly all the racists support Brexit?

Absolutely not.

Ridiculous viewpoint.

What about the logical wizard racists?

The logical wizards are only something you made up :-(. They aren’t even close to being an actual thing.
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #17821 on: June 03, 2019, 10:31:48 PM »

You can’t tar the vast majority of the the 52% with the same brush as the extremists that vote for far right, Tommy Robinson style parties.

Whilst the extremists will have voted for Brexit, you cannot equate the two views overall as the same.

Those extreme views are not held by the overwhelming majority of Brexit voters.

aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #17822 on: June 03, 2019, 10:38:17 PM »

You can’t tar the vast majority of the the 52% with the same brush as the extremists that vote for far right, Tommy Robinson style parties.

Whilst the extremists will have voted for Brexit, you cannot equate the two views overall as the same.

It isn't just about Tommy Robinson, as I have said. There are plenty of Brexit campaigners that are out there with hateful messages. I think it's pretty clear to see that people just don't like to admit it.
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #17823 on: June 03, 2019, 10:39:27 PM »

Just staggering for folk to link Brexit with homophobic views and “hate”. Links to Google and pie charts for the proofs pleasseee.

Can we just refine the search a bit? Do you agree that nearly all the racists support Brexit?

Absolutely not.

Ridiculous viewpoint.

What about the logical wizard racists?

The logical wizards are only something you made up :-(. They aren’t even close to being an actual thing.

Yep all racists are all economically illogical and all heterosexual and all vote Brexit.

Don’t forget they are prob all cruel to dogs also.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #17824 on: June 03, 2019, 10:40:13 PM »

I’m not saying that they are, they might be less than 1%, what I am saying is that for all practical purposes (do we have a method of measurement?) all of the racists are on one side of this argument. All of the racists are proudly Brexit. Shall we try and find one who opposes Brexit? Name one racist who opposes Brexit.
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #17825 on: June 03, 2019, 10:42:09 PM »

Corbyn

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #17826 on: June 03, 2019, 10:46:17 PM »

Corbyn

Is an internationally recognised and celebrated anti racism figurehead. (Who supports Brexit)
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #17827 on: June 03, 2019, 10:49:21 PM »

It isn't just about Tommy Robinson, as I have said. There are plenty of Brexit campaigners that are out there with hateful messages. I think it's pretty clear to see that people just don't like to admit it.
You lack some self awareness - not really news but you pour out more bile than the haters you condemn.

Love nirvana - not pro LGBT - utterly indifferent

sola virtus nobilitat
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #17828 on: June 03, 2019, 10:51:45 PM »

You lack some self awareness - not really news but you pour out more bile than the haters you condemn.

You are ignoring the campaigners that spout rubbish just like Tommy. Of course, you clearly don’t think it exsists.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #17829 on: June 03, 2019, 10:54:15 PM »

I’m not saying that they are, they might be less than 1%, what I am saying is that for all practical purposes (do we have a method of measurement?) all of the racists are on one side of this argument. All of the racists are proudly Brexit. Shall we try and find one who opposes Brexit? Name one racist who opposes Brexit.

The funny tinge woman from Change UK probably

sola virtus nobilitat
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #17830 on: June 03, 2019, 10:56:13 PM »

You are ignoring the campaigners that spout rubbish just like Tommy. Of course, you clearly don’t think it exsists.

Sorry, why don't you ask me what I think rather than tell me - plenty of rubbish on both sides - I like to think I'm above the fray, that's my whole narrative

sola virtus nobilitat
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #17831 on: June 03, 2019, 10:59:18 PM »

Good shout sir. Definitely a racist, also panicky and clueless. You can have that one though for sure.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #17832 on: June 03, 2019, 11:03:05 PM »

Good shout sir. Definitely a racist, also panicky and clueless. You can have that one though for sure.

They key is that racism is just like any form of ignorance, people will learn eventually.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #17833 on: June 03, 2019, 11:08:44 PM »

Inventing a thing called the ‘Logical Wizard Racists’ and then trying to sneak them in to a discussion, like they’re a thing 😂.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #17834 on: June 03, 2019, 11:39:27 PM »

Meh, there are loads of racists on both sides.  Some fella on Radio 5 (Nihal Athanayake?) did a section one week on the most recent racist thought you had.  People need to recognise they all do things that are a bit racist every so often.  Some people view Corbyn as the least racist person in the whole World.  Every so often I find myself thinking that was a bit racist Jezza, and snigger a bit when people pretend he is pure as the driven snow (in a snowy way, not in an Ayran way).

Of course, most of the extreme racists are going to be Brexiteers, but I am sure there are a fair few on the other side who want their freedoms, but still hate other people's freedoms.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Pages: 1 ... 1185 1186 1187 1188 [1189] 1190 1191 1192 1193 ... 1533 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: