blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 07, 2024, 04:00:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272921 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged
Poll
Question: How will you vote on December 12th 2019
Conservative - 19 (33.9%)
Labour - 12 (21.4%)
SNP - 2 (3.6%)
Lib Dem - 8 (14.3%)
Brexit - 1 (1.8%)
Green - 6 (10.7%)
Other - 2 (3.6%)
Spoil - 0 (0%)
Not voting - 6 (10.7%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: 1 ... 1285 1286 1287 1288 [1289] 1290 1291 1292 1293 ... 1533 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged  (Read 2228083 times)
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #19320 on: July 28, 2019, 03:15:50 PM »

Jonathan Powell concedes Johnson-Farage could win election landslide & calls for progressive coalition to stop them 

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jul/27/boris-johnson-frighten-charm-eu

(sadly, unlikely, remain party co-operation very disorganised 3 years on)

Can we challenge the idea that the LibDems and JC’s Labour Party are progressive.

LDs want to remain in the EU. To hang on to the status quo. Hardly progressive.

jC wants to nationalise swathes of industry and return us to the pre-Thatcher years when the unions ran roughshod over the needs of the country. Hardly progressive.

Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s plan is to forge ahead as a technological and economic powerhouse.

Progressive can mean so much right?

People would say that Labour and LD are progressive on human rights and equality compared to Tories. People would say it's better to remain than leave, even thought it's the same, it's better than what we are currently facing.

As for Boris - Anyone can say what he says and mean the complete opposite. Look at the promises George Os made about northern pwoerhouse and it really hasn't come to fruition.

It's all about your narrative I suppose
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #19321 on: July 28, 2019, 04:31:12 PM »

Mantis post

Praise BO JO

get a dig in at CORBS

troll a previous comment whether a good one or not it has to happen

faux outrage at the things he bangs on about on here every day coming true

I ultra disagree, very strongly

I know there’s been issues in the past in terms of pointing out just how clueless you are and obviously no one wants to be unkind.

I do feel it is time for you to once again consider the work of Dunning and Kruger:

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Dunning-Kruger_effect

There is only one explanation left for why you don’t understand that what you write is drivel.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #19322 on: July 28, 2019, 04:49:23 PM »

There are some prize dickheads on this thread.

I at least can recognise I am one, but there are several out there that obviously don't.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #19323 on: July 28, 2019, 05:03:20 PM »

I at least can recognise I am one, but there are several out there that obviously don't.

True, as with you I am knowingly and deliberately a dickhead, why not its fun   
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #19324 on: July 28, 2019, 07:05:07 PM »

This is a forum Adz, we can’t all agree with each other and have the same mindsets. But your endless name calling isn’t getting anyone anywhere. You’re just perhaps living upto how folk see Brexit voters.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #19325 on: July 28, 2019, 07:53:46 PM »

brexiteers acting like remoaners

makes you think
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #19326 on: July 28, 2019, 08:03:34 PM »

This is a forum Adz, we can’t all agree with each other and have the same mindsets. But your endless name calling isn’t getting anyone anywhere. You’re just perhaps living upto how folk see Brexit voters.

He has my full permission to call me a dickhead  talktothehand
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #19327 on: July 28, 2019, 11:09:08 PM »

Why do we keep hearing warnings from Macron? Always seems to be France dishing out the threats. Is he official EU badass spokesman?

Why not let Finland or Bulgaria offer opinion in the fair equal union?

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #19328 on: July 28, 2019, 11:46:09 PM »

Why do we keep hearing warnings from Macron? Always seems to be France dishing out the threats. Is he official EU badass spokesman?

Sounds like Trump will sort out his trapping off, about time France’s overpriced wine took a bigger hit when compared to the quality elsewhere around the world.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #19329 on: July 29, 2019, 09:10:14 AM »

Sounds like Trump will sort out his trapping off, about time France’s overpriced wine took a bigger hit when compared to the quality elsewhere around the world.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49131301

More gold from Trump, no wonder he’s such a champion of the simpletons. “I’ve always said American wine is better than French wine”. Someone reminds him he’s never drunk wine.....😂. No doubt he feels well placed to speak about wine with authority.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/mind-in-the-machine/201808/the-dunning-kruger-effect-may-help-explain-trumps-support%3famp
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #19330 on: July 29, 2019, 09:20:34 AM »

More gold from Trump, no wonder he’s such a champion of the simpletons. “I’ve always said American wine is better than French wine”. Someone reminds him he’s never drunk wine.....😂. No doubt he feels well placed to speak about wine with authority.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/mind-in-the-machine/201808/the-dunning-kruger-effect-may-help-explain-trumps-support%3famp

I have no idea why a turd sniffer outer feels like they can speak about politics with authority 

US rose wine owns the French stuff for sure......
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #19331 on: July 29, 2019, 09:33:49 AM »

I have no idea why a turd sniffer outer feels like they can speak about politics with authority 

It doesn’t afford me the right to speak with authority on politics but 25 years of reading political literature means I’m comfortable that I have some contribution to make.

Your view on rosé would be laughable to many, you shouldn’t let that discourage you though.
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #19332 on: July 29, 2019, 09:48:57 AM »

Haha yes it’s very hilarious to see the leader of a country championing the products of their country

Makes more sense to run down their country like we do here in UK

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #19333 on: July 29, 2019, 09:54:14 AM »

It doesn’t afford me the right to speak with authority on politics but 25 years of reading political literature means I’m comfortable that I have some contribution to make.

Your view on rosé would be laughable to many, you shouldn’t let that discourage you though.

The main thing is you don’t deny being a turd sniffer 
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #19334 on: July 29, 2019, 09:55:31 AM »

Haha yes it’s very hilarious to see the leader of a country championing the products of their country

Makes more sense to run down their country like we do here in UK

It’s utterly bizarre isn’t it? Some people’s glasses are no where close to even being half full even.....no wonder they are failures in life.
Pages: 1 ... 1285 1286 1287 1288 [1289] 1290 1291 1292 1293 ... 1533 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: