blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:09:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged
Poll
Question: How will you vote on December 12th 2019
Conservative - 19 (33.9%)
Labour - 12 (21.4%)
SNP - 2 (3.6%)
Lib Dem - 8 (14.3%)
Brexit - 1 (1.8%)
Green - 6 (10.7%)
Other - 2 (3.6%)
Spoil - 0 (0%)
Not voting - 6 (10.7%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: 1 ... 1317 1318 1319 1320 [1321] 1322 1323 1324 1325 ... 1533 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged  (Read 2180578 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19800 on: August 15, 2019, 09:11:42 PM »

I would say regarding it as a derogatory construct, by implication project fear, was a drastic miscalculation now that it is becoming fact. Consequences of this complacency by leavers particularly those with votes in Parliament to be seen shortly

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #19801 on: August 15, 2019, 09:47:22 PM »

It's the fault of how the referendum question was put. It allowed hundreds of different versions of Brexit to coalesce into one "leave" box.

I don't believe the majority of leave voters wanted no deal when they voted.

However to deny that option if that is all there is left (now) obviously causes much consternation of ignoring direct democracy from those who want their vote respected etc

It's a mess.

Not quite sure how you can that that when the leave voters on here have discussed it til we are blue in the face and still want to leave.....

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #19802 on: August 15, 2019, 10:05:29 PM »

If we look to assign complacency it falls firmly into the remain camp

Very few leavers cast their vote with economics and affluence in mind. It was a principle lead decision. Personally I objected to the growing federalism and encroachment of EU into a variety of areas without due democratic process. It was growing and changing far beyond the original agreement. Even now I decide to be economically poorer to continue that principled objection. Funny that remain respect the principles of the EU over those of their fellow citizens.

But anyhows it’s the remainers who now raise economic argument with such gusto that are guilty of complacency. Not that I think it wudda made much difference...other than to remove the now incessant argument leavers were clueless or complacent

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #19803 on: August 15, 2019, 10:18:38 PM »

I would say regarding it as a derogatory construct, by implication project fear, was a drastic miscalculation now that it is becoming fact. Consequences of this complacency by leavers particularly those with votes in Parliament to be seen shortly

I'd say its become that but didn't necessarily start as that.

Parliament voted to invoke A50 after May's lancaster house speech that said no deal was better than a bad deal. Ergo, no deal was a serious option at the time when parliament voted to invoke.

sola virtus nobilitat
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19804 on: August 16, 2019, 12:18:31 AM »

Just read five pages on the tram back from the pub - I think this is the highlight.

Aarongry

aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #19805 on: August 16, 2019, 07:10:15 AM »

Average wage for Brexit voters is £21,700.

Hardly surprising.

No idea where you pull some of the shite you spurt Aaron

Here is an interesting article that challenges some of your name calling

https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/politicsandpolicy/brexit-and-the-squeezed-middle/

It's just stats that pop up in the news, I kinda wonder how the media get this kind of information to be honest.

Last week it as reporting majority of peados support brexit, EDL support brexit, lowest intelligent support brexit and today they are shown as the lowest paid. It's clear to see how we got into this position when you can see the type of people who support Brexit.

It's no particular surprise Adz voted for Brexit either. He's still throwing the insults.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #19806 on: August 16, 2019, 07:50:41 AM »

Hardly surprising.

It's just stats that pop up in the news, I kinda wonder how the media get this kind of information to be honest.

Last week it as reporting majority of peados support brexit, EDL support brexit, lowest intelligent support brexit and today they are shown as the lowest paid. It's clear to see how we got into this position when you can see the type of people who support Brexit.

It's no particular surprise Adz voted for Brexit either. He's still throwing the insults.

Back these 'stats' up with more than just I saw them on tv(CBBbies?), and someone might take you seriously.

The majority of peados voting for Brexit has to be the most laughable stat I have ever seen.

''Please ask my thoughts on Brexit as an open and conversive peado, my good man. Anything me or my peado friends can offer an opinion on, ask away old chap''

''Do you need a photo too, to go with that?''

aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #19807 on: August 16, 2019, 07:54:41 AM »

Hardly surprising.

Back these 'stats' up with more than just I saw them on tv(CBBbies?), and someone might take you seriously.

The majority of peados voting for Brexit has to be the most laughable stat I have ever seen.

''Please ask my thoughts on Brexit as an open and conversive peado, my good man. Anything me or my peado friends can offer an opinion on, ask away old chap''

It's funny how you mention backing up these stats when you say never seem to be able to back up your own. You're just instead throwing your insults, so it isn't any wonder you got banned.

aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #19808 on: August 16, 2019, 07:57:36 AM »

Just reading through a forum about the bus driver who didn't want to drive a bus because it had was supporting LGBT.

Comments like "He's fully entitled to do this", "I'm fed up of this and Pride stuff" & "He shouldn't get suspended, he drove another bus"

So, quoted and asked about Brexit. Very surprising.

Everyone of them did, in fact, vote for Brexit.

MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #19809 on: August 16, 2019, 08:09:07 AM »

A lot of old folk voted for Brexit. Retired or part time job in B&Q types. Suggest this affects average pay stats rather than stupid people who don’t earn much.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #19810 on: August 16, 2019, 08:22:43 AM »

Hardly surprising.

It's funny how you mention backing up these stats when you say never seem to be able to back up your own. You're just instead throwing your insults, so it isn't any wonder you got banned.

I never quote stats, only my views.

As for throwing insults you hang around my posts like one of your paedos hangs round a school playground, just waiting for an opportunity, so give it a rest Aarongry.

Even having just been pulled up then then post yet more quotes but no source.

aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #19811 on: August 16, 2019, 08:27:15 AM »

Hardly surprising.

As for throwing insults you hang around my posts like one of your paedos hangs round a school playground, just waiting for an opportunity, so give it a rest Aarongry.

It’s you who’s asking me for stats, throwing insults. I’d say you’re the one hanging around, if it’s not me, you’re after tighty.

But I do love seeing stuff about leave voters tendencies. If not that, seeing them get sent to prison etc
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #19812 on: August 16, 2019, 08:28:28 AM »

From Govt website about trade agreements so far in place for a No Deal Brexit, with non EU countries.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/uk-trade-agreements-with-non-eu-countries-in-a-no-deal-brexit?utm_source=a6d9cf6c-8520-4866-b986-d08ddde19e45&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=govuk-notifications&utm_content=immediate

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #19813 on: August 16, 2019, 08:31:55 AM »

Hardly surprising.

It’s you who’s asking me for stats, throwing insults. I’d say you’re the one hanging around, if it’s not me, you’re after tighty.

But I do love seeing stuff about leave voters tendencies. If not that, seeing them get sent to prison etc

So ridic.

Plenty have asked you to back up stats, not just me. Plenty have said how rude and pathetic your posts are, not just me, You yourself have moaned about Tighty posting links, so not just me.

Such a hypocrite.

aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #19814 on: August 16, 2019, 08:43:13 AM »

Hardly surprising.

So ridic.

Plenty have asked you to back up stats, not just me. Plenty have said how rude and pathetic your posts are, not just me, You yourself have moaned about Tighty posting links, so not just me.

Such a hypocrite.

I have argued the need for constant links, not the content.

Pages: 1 ... 1317 1318 1319 1320 [1321] 1322 1323 1324 1325 ... 1533 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: