blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:38:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272483 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  redarmi Staking Issue: Sports betting
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: redarmi Staking Issue: Sports betting  (Read 69920 times)
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: July 07, 2015, 01:50:08 PM »

Why do u keep bringing up blatch?  I'm referencing your big shot posts about backing your judgement with money.

You obviously have an obsession with the guy which u haven't managed to lay to rest. I hope u find some sort of peace with it

What do i do for a living george?  Back my judgement with money.  Leave the vouch straw alone.  It is the only thing you are grasping to to stay relevant in this thread.

My only obsession is people who can't admit they were wrong and say sorry after calling me all manner of things on a forum then i was proved to be right all along.  Then everytime in the next 5 years they see me in public they are too much of a coward and man to pull me to one side and say 'sorry i was wrong about what i said and you were right all along'.  Instead they would rather walk past me and look the other way every time we are in the same building.  You are a coward.  I stand by what i said in the PM.  Now you are getting your payback getting involved in something you have no business even commenting on.

I've already addressed that. I'm not gonna seek you out. If we were ever on the same table perhaps we would have spoken but I doubt even from the blatch thing aside we would've ever got on. So why should I be fake and seek u out?

If u believe I'm a coward you're entitled to your opinion. I obviously disagree

So you call people all manner of things on a public forum and are proved to be totally wrong and you can't pull said person to one side for 5 seconds and just say 'i was totally wrong on that i am sorry'.  I don't expect to be remotely friendly with you but a real man could easily have done that rather than spend 5 years at DTD walking past me with a sheepish look as you look the other way as i walk past you.  You have to wait until a random number draw puts us on the same table to be a man and say sorry for your actions.  Coward. End of.  Please don't ever talk to me again. 

I've never spoken to u anyway Wink

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: July 07, 2015, 01:50:58 PM »

U deffo have baggage over the affair. One day that call from the Queen will come. For services to blatchgate arise sir arrboy

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: July 07, 2015, 01:52:29 PM »

You're handling of the whole affair put me off too. There's ways to go about things. You're as subtle as a sledgehammer

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: July 07, 2015, 01:52:56 PM »

Pads,

I don't think anyone should give any money back to Stu to redistribute. I'd also like to request that Stu sends a list of investors and amounts to the poker player that owes money and ask him to send the money pro rata to the investors directly.

We really have no idea what financial position Stu is in. He may have a large overdraft that would swallow up any money sent.

If £4k was lost betting, £12k stolen by a friend of a friend, £3k owed by a poker player. Then that leaves £11k. We know £1500 was repaid to Pads and £500 to Arbboy.

I really think it's about time Stu told us what happened to the other £9k that he promised to send weeks ago. Stu, if you don't want to reply on here then an email to all investors please.

I have sent over 20 emails in the past 3 months asking the same question Mrs Bandit to stu.  I asked him as a friend to open up and let me know if there are personal issues he wants to discuss with me outside of the money.  ie family issues which have caused this/crisis etc.  Literally nothing has come back.  He stands by his story (which doesn't add up like you say otherwise there would be £11k sitting in his bank)  Like you say the maths is simple.  There is £11k 'missing'.  He has never once commented on that in numerous replies i have had from him.  I get the impression he is never going to tell us where the money went.  I think we have to accept that now and move onto collecting the money.

John has also sent a detailed email to him which he showed me prior to sending saying the same thing.  He is currently in vegas playing the wsop main event and hasn't got back to me as to whether stu has replied.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 01:54:51 PM by arbboy » Logged
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: July 07, 2015, 01:53:59 PM »

U deffo have baggage over the affair. One day that call from the Queen will come. For services to blatchgate arise sir arrboy

I just don't like being called out in public and the people calling me out were wrong yet ever since they haven't been man enough to say sorry and acted like a weasal around me in public at any time they have been in the same room as me.  It is as simple as that.
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: July 07, 2015, 01:54:46 PM »

Why do u keep bringing up blatch?  I'm referencing your big shot posts about backing your judgement with money.

You obviously have an obsession with the guy which u haven't managed to lay to rest. I hope u find some sort of peace with it

What do i do for a living george?  Back my judgement with money.  Leave the vouch straw alone.  It is the only thing you are grasping to to stay relevant in this thread.

My only obsession is people who can't admit they were wrong and say sorry after calling me all manner of things on a forum then i was proved to be right all along.  Then everytime in the next 5 years they see me in public they are too much of a coward and man to pull me to one side and say 'sorry i was wrong about what i said and you were right all along'.  Instead they would rather walk past me and look the other way every time we are in the same building.  You are a coward.  I stand by what i said in the PM.  Now you are getting your payback getting involved in something you have no business even commenting on.

I've already addressed that. I'm not gonna seek you out. If we were ever on the same table perhaps we would have spoken but I doubt even from the blatch thing aside we would've ever got on. So why should I be fake and seek u out?

If u believe I'm a coward you're entitled to your opinion. I obviously disagree

So you call people all manner of things on a public forum and are proved to be totally wrong and you can't pull said person to one side for 5 seconds and just say 'i was totally wrong on that i am sorry'.  I don't expect to be remotely friendly with you but a real man could easily have done that rather than spend 5 years at DTD walking past me with a sheepish look as you look the other way as i walk past you.  You have to wait until a random number draw puts us on the same table to be a man and say sorry for your actions.  Coward. End of.  Please don't ever talk to me again.  

Incred.  
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: July 07, 2015, 01:56:51 PM »

You're handling of the whole affair put me off too. There's ways to go about things. You're as subtle as a sledgehammer

Course i was.  That's why the whole thing came to an end and my friends didn't do £10k on the coup.  Sometimes you have to be a bit aggro and step away from being a yes man in a clique following blindly like sheep.  I never worry about swimming against the tide.  You should try it sometime.  Everyone knew george but you were always in the dark until the shit hit the fan.  So maybe everyone didn't know.

Anyway can you fuck off now and let the people on here sort this out as Mrs Bandit has requested.  You have had your ten minutes in the sun.  Hope you enjoyed it.  First time you have opposed the blonde clique in your life with an opinion.  You must be feeling rather heady and need to sit down and cool off.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 01:58:25 PM by arbboy » Logged
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: July 07, 2015, 01:56:55 PM »

It's the way u handle yourself. Doesn't lend to u being remotely approachable.

Anyone who knows me then and since know my character. I wouldn't weasel out of anything.

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: July 07, 2015, 01:58:05 PM »

Course i was.  That's why the whole thing came to an end and my friends didn't do £10k on the coup.  Sometimes you have to be a bit aggro and step away from being a yes man in a clique following blindly like sheep.  I never worry about swimming against the tide.  You should try it sometime.  Everyone knew george but you were always in the dark until the shit hit the fan.  So maybe everyone didn't know.

I took him at his word just as u have with stu

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: July 07, 2015, 01:58:26 PM »

Yes Arbboy trusted Stu totally initially but he was still the one to expose all this. He smelt a rat and asked for his and his mates money back and that's when it all unravelled.

He didn't let the fact he trusted Stu stop him from seeing that something wasn't right.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: July 07, 2015, 02:02:02 PM »

Yes Arbboy trusted Stu totally initially but he was still the one to expose all this. He smelt a rat and asked for his and his mates money back and that's when it all unravelled.

He didn't let the fact he trusted Stu stop him from seeing that something wasn't right.

No sledge hammer was used either just a quiet word to stu asking wtf was going on and can we have our money back.  I am branching out into different styles to get things done.

In all seriousness i thought my thoughts in early Feb within weeks of it starting but i couldn't pull the trigger that early on someone i trusted for so long.  I am really annoyed i didn't pull the trigger earlier looking back.  It has taught me to just go with my gut straight away if this ever happens again.  Then me and John spoke about it in detail at my house one night when he asked to put a bet on for us we thought was no value at all then we decided to act.

It was more the bets he wasn't having consistently though than the bets he was having.  Me and John went to Uttox races one Saturday during the stake and we backed like 7 horses ew in a crazy 16 runner hcap where there was ev flying out of the satchels.  Stu decided to bet one horse in the race for £100 ew.  We should have had 20% of our bankroll invested in that race given the edge we had.  It just made no sense given he was backing horses daily to not get involved massively in the best betting race of the day.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 02:09:01 PM by arbboy » Logged
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: July 07, 2015, 02:03:36 PM »

I know 0 about sports betting if it was my arena perhaps I wouldve sussed something. He was telling me one thing some random acting really aggressive on a forum said another. I chose to trust the person I thought I knew.

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: July 07, 2015, 02:07:23 PM »

Pads,

I don't think anyone should give any money back to Stu to redistribute. I'd also like to request that Stu sends a list of investors and amounts to the poker player that owes money and ask him to send the money pro rata to the investors directly.

We really have no idea what financial position Stu is in. He may have a large overdraft that would swallow up any money sent.

If £4k was lost betting, £12k stolen by a friend of a friend, £3k owed by a poker player. Then that leaves £11k. We know £1500 was repaid to Pads and £500 to Arbboy.

I really think it's about time Stu told us what happened to the other £9k that he promised to send weeks ago. Stu, if you don't want to reply on here then an email to all investors please.

I have sent over 20 emails in the past 3 months asking the same question Mrs Bandit to stu.  I asked him as a friend to open up and let me know if there are personal issues he wants to discuss with me outside of the money.  ie family issues which have caused this/crisis etc.  Literally nothing has come back.  He stands by his story (which doesn't add up like you say otherwise there would be £11k sitting in his bank)  Like you say the maths is simple.  There is £11k 'missing'.  He has never once commented on that in numerous replies i have had from him.  I get the impression he is never going to tell us where the money went.  I think we have to accept that now and move onto collecting the money.

John has also sent a detailed email to him which he showed me prior to sending saying the same thing.  He is currently in vegas playing the wsop main event and hasn't got back to me as to whether stu has replied.

Sorry I don't agree with that. He should be made to account for the missing money. He should also be made to provide details of the friend and the friend of a friend or admit it wasn't true. Stu is alleging theft and that is a serious matter.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: July 07, 2015, 02:11:35 PM »

Pads,

John has also sent a detailed email to him which he showed me prior to sending saying the same thing.  He is currently in vegas playing the wsop main event and hasn't got back to me as to whether stu has replied.

Sorry I don't agree with that. He should be made to account for the missing money. He should also be made to provide details of the friend and the friend of a friend or admit it wasn't true. Stu is alleging theft and that is a serious matter.

Sure i agree totally.  I have asked him if the Police (no gags please from Blatch fans!) were called.  I think this is a reasonable question to ask given someone has effectively stolen £12k from him.  I have asked for an audit trail of where the money has gone since it was transferred to his bank.  I have pretty much asked for anything possible to prove his story is nonsense.  We all know it is.  He knows it is.  I am getting the opinion that he just thinks he can pay it back in his own time and not have to answer questions.  I don't really know what else i can do/ask him as he just doesn't answer any questions relating to these key issues.

He isn't stupid.  He has been a board director on a PLC gaming company in his late 20's.  He knows all about reporting/audit trails etc etc.

He clearly hasn't got the money.  Where it has gone is anyone's guess.  Spinning it up to try and get out is probably fav.  Family crisis/medical bills in the USA for his family are possible.  TBH i have asked so many times and got nothing back at all yet he still emails me and just avoids the tricky questions i am getting to the point where as long as we get our money back i couldn't actually care what he has done with the money.  I can't do anymore than i have to get blood out of a stone,  in reality if he doesn't want to tell us where the money went wtf can we realistically do?  Given his career/job i would find it highly unlikely he would risk that by not paying back in full eventually.  He has no other income streams so his job is highly important to him.

I don't want this to come across as standing up for him or being in on the coup etc but i am just being realistic after spending hours and hours typing emails and skypes to try and get him to open up to me as a mate about it.

I am all ears if you have other ideas which will help get the money back quicker.  Personally i am past caring where it is gone.  I just want the money repaid asap by him which he says he will do.  It is in his interests for his job and image in the game to sort it asap logically.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 02:29:52 PM by arbboy » Logged
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: July 07, 2015, 02:36:21 PM »

For the record I wasn't involved in Blatchgate and I'm not involved in this and I still think you should have been on the hook for Pads' stake. This is purely based on my opinion that a vouch is a vouch and a gentleman is true to their word.

Ah! The element of surprise
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: