blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:15:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Fantasy Premier League 2015/16.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 ... 42 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fantasy Premier League 2015/16.  (Read 98592 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: September 20, 2015, 11:04:40 AM »

Having such a shite season. This may be my last!

I think you over-achieved last season.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: September 20, 2015, 02:23:14 PM »

Now you've poked the lion in the eye! You just wrote my pre match team talk for next week :-)
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: September 20, 2015, 02:36:28 PM »

Now you've poked the lion in the eye! You just wrote my pre match team talk for next week :-)

Jesus Ralph, what have you done? What have you done?
You've awoken the slumbering giant.
AdamM

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: September 21, 2015, 02:10:23 PM »

Boom!
great week for me. Shot up to 3rd in both leagues I'm in, and that was with Shaw still in the side.
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: September 21, 2015, 03:03:11 PM »

Know what you mean.  I don't think I've ever put so much work in to a team pre-season and I don't think I've ever had such a bad start! Abs shocking.

BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #365 on: September 21, 2015, 04:55:12 PM »

Know what you mean.  I don't think I've ever put so much work in to a team pre-season and I don't think I've ever had such a bad start! Abs shocking.

+1

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: September 21, 2015, 06:45:34 PM »

This season feels very different to just about any season I can remember, almost none of the big hitters are contributing and there is massive value around not just from 1 or 2 players but 3 or 4 in each position so hopefully it will take a bit longer for the templates to become established. The secret will be knowing when to jump on and off the value form players and just about everyone seems to be making the wrong captain choices.

There's also a lot of dross at the top of the rankings and it doesn't take much to move up the rankings, I've gone up 1.4m places in 2 weeks with an OK week then a good week.
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: September 22, 2015, 12:28:17 AM »

This season feels very different to just about any season I can remember, almost none of the big hitters are contributing and there is massive value around not just from 1 or 2 players but 3 or 4 in each position so hopefully it will take a bit longer for the templates to become established. The secret will be knowing when to jump on and off the value form players and just about everyone seems to be making the wrong captain choices.

There's also a lot of dross at the top of the rankings and it doesn't take much to move up the rankings, I've gone up 1.4m places in 2 weeks with an OK week then a good week.

Yes, I would say that a lot of us have had a bad start so I wouldn't let the head drop too soon. A couple of good weeks and you're right back up there!

And if you needed anymore encouragement to climb the ranks, we're starting the cups!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
£10 League.
Okay, so we've got 34 runners in this cup. This will be played as a straight up FA Cup style knock out. We need to get from 34 teams to 32 teams
So the bottom 4 teams at the end of GW 8 will playoff for the remaining 2 places. That playoff will take place in GW9.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
£25 League.
We've got 26 teams in this cup. This will be played like an old school UEFA Cup competition (for you youngsters, that's when football was football and men were men Smiley ). We've got to get from 26 to 16 teams.
So the top 6 teams at the end of GW8 will all get a bye to the next round. The remaining 20 teams will be drawn against each other for the remaining 10 places.
That playoff will take place on GW9/GW10. All ties will be over 2 legs.
£50 League.
We've got 17 teams in this cup. This will be played in a Champions League format, with 4 groups of 4 teams in a round robin. We've first got to get from 17 to 16 teams.
So the bottom 2 teams at the end of GW8 will play a 2 leg playoff to secure the last place in the group stages. That playoff will take place on GW9/GW10.

The most important thing to take away from this is, get up the bloody table in the next 2 weeks!

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #368 on: October 03, 2015, 05:25:48 PM »

finally i get the right captain, but i am guessing most people have although its been reported 275k people captained mahrez but how many of them will have aguero as the vice captain

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: October 03, 2015, 05:26:30 PM »

445000 people captained aguero.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: October 03, 2015, 05:28:09 PM »

not as many as i thought then about 1 team in 8 i am guessing most of the top teams in the blonde league will have but the FPL site is not loading for me

nuros

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: October 03, 2015, 05:37:08 PM »

Yeah, Aguero broke FPL Tongue
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: October 03, 2015, 05:44:36 PM »

yeh doesn't load for me either.

what % of people have augero

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: October 03, 2015, 05:46:55 PM »

Have a terrible feeling I swapped my captaincy to Sahko Sad  Need to log in to check.  It could be worse, I'm not 100% sure I didn't swap him out for someone else.

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #374 on: October 03, 2015, 06:00:42 PM »

yeh doesn't load for me either.

what % of people have augero

445000 people out of ~3.5 million

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 ... 42 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: