blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:45:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Fantasy Premier League 2015/16.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 ... 42 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fantasy Premier League 2015/16.  (Read 98597 times)
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #375 on: October 04, 2015, 12:06:00 AM »

Think I'm the only person in the world to not have Sergio in my side. Might have to stick him in to fend of the challengers.

Everyone smashing in 70 point averages, reeet laugh
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: October 04, 2015, 12:55:43 AM »

I am in a Southampton fans Facebook groups league I think the highest place team before today with aguero in the team was about 15th and he wasn't captain that was 17th before someone captained him

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
SuperJez

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: October 04, 2015, 07:12:43 AM »

32.5% Ownership for Aguero and of course not all of them will have put the band on but in the money leagues, 98% did.  Was probably the clearest captain choice yet.

I have him and captained him but had a bad week so far overall.  It's coming down to the others this week.  Regretting not getting De Bruyne.  

Still it was funny last week when everyone bandwagon captained Martial and he didn't score  Grin
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: October 11, 2015, 05:42:48 PM »

Ah, the romance of the Cup.
Let's get to it!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
£10 League. The FA Cup.
Okay, so we've got 34 runners in this cup. This will be played as a straight up FA Cup style knock out. We need to get from 34 teams to 32 teams
So the bottom 4 teams at the end of GW 8 will playoff for the remaining 2 places.
Those bottom 4 players have been drawn together by my lovely assistant, MereNovice and are as follows;

1. Real Ale    Daniel Phillips   v       Soliders    Graham Codd
2. CheapAsChips    Simon Lawlor   v       Christophers Team    Chris Vickers

This playoff will be played over 1 leg and will take place in GW9.
Please note that transfer hits (-4) scores will be deducted from total scores in all cup competitions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
£25 League. The UEFA Cup.
We've got 26 teams in this cup. This will be played like an old school UEFA Cup competition (for you youngsters, that's when football was football and men were men Smiley ). We've got to get from 26 to 16 teams.
So the top 6 teams at the end of GW8 will all get a bye to the next round. The remaining 20 teams will be drawn against each other for the remaining 10 places.
Those 20 teams are as follows;

1. DungCollectors    James Hart   v      lolteke    Tom Langley
2. Valar Dohaeris FC    Curtis Ledger   v       Bluffallo Bantams    Paul Foulder
3. Premier Lead    Gareth J   v      Thereallrentboysmate    jon Slater
4. TheYellowBrickRoad    Greg Hill   v      Bayern Bru    Chris Roberts
5. Degensville    Rupinder Bedi   v       Plastic Geordies XI    Shaun Conning
6. The_Gambler    David Barrie   v       Degeneration X    Rehman Kassam
7. The Mutts Nutts    Lewis Morton   v       Ings of the North    Andy Lade
8. RUN BETTER    Patrick Leonard   v       Deeney Mata to Mee    Robert Moss
9. Stevies Wonders    Stephen Donnelly   v       Monson Magic    Mitchell Johnson
10. Morgan's Masterclass    Callum Morgan   v       AC Dead People    Rich Hare

This playoff will take place over 2 legs in GW9/GW10.
Please note that transfer hits (-4) scores will be deducted from total scores in all cup competitions.

£50 League. The Champions League.
We've got 17 teams in this cup. This will be played in a Champions League format, with 4 groups of 4 teams in a round robin. We've first got to get from 17 to 16 teams.
So the bottom 2 teams at the end of GW8 will play a 2 leg playoff to secure the last place in the group stages.
Those 2 teams are as follows;

1. Degensville    Rupinder Bedi   v    Morgan's Masterclass    Callum Morgan

This playoff will take place over 2 legs on GW9/GW10.

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #379 on: October 11, 2015, 05:50:06 PM »

Ah, the romance of the Cup.
Let's get to it!
£10 League. The FA Cup.
Okay, so we've got 34 runners in this cup. This will be played as a straight up FA Cup style knock out. We need to get from 34 teams to 32 teams
So the bottom 4 teams at the end of GW 8 will playoff for the remaining 2 places.
Those bottom 4 players have been drawn together by my lovely assistant, MereNovice and are as follows;

1. Real Ale    Daniel Phillips   v       Soliders    Graham Codd
2. CheapAsChips    Simon Lawlor   v       Christophers Team    Chris Vickers

This playoff will be played over 1 leg and will take place in GW9.

really happy that my team get to play in the prelims, its the main reason we tried to get lower down the table.  Best of luck simon

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: October 11, 2015, 08:13:43 PM »

Cheers Tom, great organisation skills.

Really need to make something happen soon as i am fast getting fed up!
SuperJez

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: October 11, 2015, 11:26:11 PM »

Absolute nightmare with injuries. Taken a -4 hit this week already and still will not have a bench come Saturday.
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: October 20, 2015, 11:10:09 PM »

£10 League. The FA Cup.
The preliminary knockout round played GW9.

1. Real Ale    Daniel Phillips   (39)  v       Soliders    Graham Codd  (19)-----------------------------------------------------------------------Real Ale    Daniel Phillips wins.
2. CheapAsChips    Simon Lawlor   (32)  v       Christophers Team    Chris Vickers  (37)----------------------------------------------------Christophers Team    Chris Vickers wins.

The 1st round playoff.

1. DungCollectors    James Hart   (82)  v      lolteke    Tom Langley  (48)
2. Valar Dohaeris FC    Curtis Ledger   (52)  v       Bluffallo Bantams    Paul Foulder  (46)
3. Premier Lead    Gareth J   (61)  v      Thereallrentboysmate    jon Slater  (68)
4. TheYellowBrickRoad    Greg Hill   (63)  v      Bayern Bru    Chris Roberts  (38)
5. Degensville    Rupinder Bedi   (29)  v       Plastic Geordies XI    Shaun Conning  (61)
6. The_Gambler    David Barrie   (75)  v       Degeneration X    Rehman Kassam  (60)
7. The Mutts Nutts    Lewis Morton   (59)  v       Ings of the North    Andy Lade  (62)
8. RUN BETTER    Patrick Leonard   (66)  v       Deeney Mata to Mee    Robert Moss  (91)
9. Stevies Wonders    Stephen Donnelly   (46)  v       Monson Magic    Mitchell Johnson  (67)
10. Morgan's Masterclass    Callum Morgan   (44)  v       AC Dead People    Rich Hare  (72)

The 2nd leg will take place in GW10. The highest total aggregate score in each tie will progress.

The preliminary knockout.

1. Degensville    Rupinder Bedi   (29)  v    Morgan's Masterclass    Callum Morgan  (44)

The 2nd leg will take place on GW10. The highest total aggregate score in each tie will progress.

SuperJez

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: October 22, 2015, 05:19:20 AM »

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/fantasy-football-manager-written-letter-premier-league-just-084914996--spt.html

Only thing that's tragic there is the journalism imo.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: October 26, 2015, 04:10:38 PM »

51 points

The total earned by the 1,315 FPL managers that triple-captained Kane in GW10.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: October 26, 2015, 06:16:06 PM »

51 points

did anyone triple aguero when he scored 5?

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #386 on: October 27, 2015, 09:36:35 AM »

51 points

did anyone triple aguero when he scored 5?

I don't think anyone did in our leagues although a couple of lads in work had him.

Cup results and redraws coming soon.
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #387 on: October 27, 2015, 06:04:06 PM »

£10 League. The FA Cup.
We are down to 32 runners and here is the draw as administered by my lovely assistant MereNovice Smiley
FA Cup 1st Round
1.  Shiity City   Adam Mason   v   Bank of Sterling   Duke OfHazard
2.  Tigerflash Utd   simon gordon   v   Ings of the North   Andy Lade
3.  The_Gambler   David Barrie   v   McG's McMuffins   Kevin Green
4.  Ironside's Hopefulls   Iron Side   v   Sporting Heehaw   Scott Campbell
5.  Plastic Geordies XI   Shaun Conning   v   Bring the Swain FC!   Todd Swain
6.  Real Ale   Daniel Phillips   v   theornsarestayingup   Greg Cooper
7.  Le Saux Solid Crew   Mark Porter   v   The Mutts Nutts   Lewis Morton
8.  FCkTheKnockers   Arsene Knows   v   Stevies Wonders   Stephen Donnelly
9.  So Long Stevie   Phillip Marsh   v   RAM?   Simon Sharples
10. Killer River   marc carnie   v   Brigate Gialloblu   Matthew Allen
11. Could do better   Adam Downing   v   Klopptomaniacs   Craig O'Brien
12. DungCollectors   James Hart   v   Walking in Memphis   Gaz O Brien
13. Bluffallo Bantams   Paul Foulder   v   TheYellowBrickRoad   Greg Hill
14. Bayern Bru   Chris Roberts   v   Christophers Team   Chris Vickers
15. Valar Dohaeris FC   Curtis Ledger   v   AC Dead People   Rich Hare
16. aaaaa   James moody   v   Horner's Hotshots   Brent Horner

These ties will be 1 leg and shall be played in GW12
The 1st round playoff results played GW9 + GW10

1. DungCollectors   James Hart   (82) +  (42)  = 124   v   lolteke   Tom Langley   (48) + (37) = 85------------------------------------------------DungCollectors   James Hart wins
2. Valar Dohaeris FC   Curtis Ledger (52) + (43) = 95   v   Bluffallo Bantams   Paul Foulder (46) + (47) = 93------------------------------------Valar Dohaeris FC   Curtis Ledger wins
3. Premier Lead   Gareth J (61) + (39) = 100   v   Thereallrentboysmate   jon Slater (68) + (41) = 109------------------------------------------Thereallrentboysmate   jon Slater wins
4. TheYellowBrickRoad   Greg Hill (63) + (34) =   97   v   Bayern Bru   Chris Roberts (38) + (41) = 79--------------------------------------------TheYellowBrickRoad   Greg Hill wins
5. Degensville   Rupinder Bedi (29) + (33) =   62   v   Plastic Geordies XI   Shaun Conning (61) +   (32) = 93------------------------------------Plastic Geordies XI   Shaun Conning wins
6. The_Gambler   David Barrie (75)   + (40) = 115   v   Degeneration X   Rehman Kassam (60) + (45) = 105------------------------------------The_Gambler   David Barrie wins
7. The Mutts Nutts   Lewis Morton (59) + (52) = 111   v   Ings of the North   Andy Lade (62) + (44) = 106---------------------------------------The Mutts Nutts   Lewis Morton wins
8. RUN BETTER   Patrick Leonard (66) +   (45) = 111    v   Deeney Mata to Mee   Robert Moss (91) + (47) = 138-------------------------------Deeney Mata to Mee   Robert Moss wins
9. Stevies Wonders   Stephen Donnelly (46) + (43) = 89   v   Monson Magic   Mitchell Johnson (67) + (50) = 117-------------------------------Monson Magic   Mitchell Johnson wins
10. Morgan's Masterclass   Callum Morgan (44) + (56) = 100   v   AC Dead People   Rich Hare (72) +   (37) = 109------------------------------AC Dead People    Rich Hare wins

2nd Round
1.  Monson Magic   Mitchell Johnson   v   standard   Tom Camp
2.  Deeney Mata to Mee   Robert Moss   v   Plastic Geordies XI   Shaun Conning
3.  Thereallrentboysmate   jon Slater   v   Bring the Swain FC!   Todd Swain
4.  AC Dead People   Rich Hare   v   The Mutts Nutts   Lewis Morton
5.  The_Gambler   David Barrie   v   ZEfruitbatzzzz   Jack Allen
6.  TheYellowBrickRoad   Greg Hill   v   Le Saux Solid Crew   Mark Porter
7.  DungCollectors   James Hart   v   Bells to the End   Ty Akram
8.  Valar Dohaeris FC   Curtis Ledger   v   Athletico Kofty   Ryan Greatrick

2 leg ties to be played GW13 + GW14

The preliminary knockout played GW9 + GW10
1. Degensville   Rupinder Bedi (29) + (33) =   62   v   Morgan's Masterclass   Callum Morgan (44) + (56) = 100--------------------------------Morgan's Masterclass   Callum Morgan wins and progresses to group stage

Group A
1.  ZEfruitbatzzzz   Jack Allen
2.  Two Sisters Probably   Christopher Brammer
3.  RUN BETTER   Patrick Leonard
4.  Morgan's Masterclass   Callum Morgan

Group B
1.  TheDazzler   Tom McBennett
2.  standard   Tom Camp
3.  So Long Stevie   Phillip Marsh
4.  Premier Lead   Gareth J

Group C
1.  Thereallrentboysmate   jon Slater
2.  Killer River   marc carnie
3.  Monson Magic   Mitchell Johnson
4.  Athletico Kofty   Ryan Greatrick

Group D
1.  Deeney Mata to Mee   Robert Moss
2.  lolteke   Tom Langley
3.  Bobbins FC   Nicholas Wright
4.  ItEndedOnAnOilyPitch   Danny McEachen

Games will be played on the following format.
------------------------------------
1 v 2
3 v 4
-----------------------------------
1 v 3
2 v 4
1 v 4
2 v 3
The first round robin games will take place on GW15 + GW16 + GW17

« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 06:15:08 PM by TheDazzler » Logged
nuros

View Profile
« Reply #388 on: October 27, 2015, 06:38:41 PM »

Dunno how many people triple captained aguero one guy did in one of my leagues. I did however read that 13 people triple captained wijnaldum for his 4 goal haul, including (at least) 1 guy who triple captained Sturridge only for him to not play and therefore give him triple vice captain wijnaldum! Nice to see the cups starting, ty for the work dazzler and gl all!
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: October 27, 2015, 07:27:06 PM »

Thanks for organising the cups, they look great.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 ... 42 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: