blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:11:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272483 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tinker on.
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 ... 143 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tinker on.  (Read 338841 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1650 on: September 04, 2017, 08:18:19 PM »

Hot take. Marc Albrighton, pinpoint crosser, assists galore, good defensively, unselfish team man is twice the player Alex Oxlade Chamberlain is

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: September 04, 2017, 08:56:55 PM »

Heard anything about you guys on the verge of getting Sagna? Decent free transfer and could do a job for many teams in the Prem.

Best Bitter.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: September 04, 2017, 09:01:03 PM »

We don't have much cover for Simpson for right back, but the local beat journos say that while Sagna is being touted around by agents we won't be pursuing it

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: September 06, 2017, 10:11:47 AM »

So Drinkwater goes for £35mand Adrien Silva comes in as a direct replacement for £22m, all 20 portugal caps,champions league games and the rest of it

think that is good business on both parts of it.

Mahrez isn't happy, but the fact is the highest bid we received was £32m.Never selling him for that in this market, with 3 years left on his contract and i would like to think they would have banked £45m say but none of Roma, Barca,Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs etc the teams rumoured to be in for him, wanted to pay it

"Riyad Mahrez on collision course with Leicester after leaving Algeria squad to force a move on deadline day."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/08/31/riyad-mahrez-collision-course-leicester-city-trying-force-deadline/

the club has had some power here,its not a sanchez situation where he leaves on a free this summer

up to him now to play well and get a move in january though the risk is of course he does a VVD/Coutinho etc and downs tools

FIFA have rejected @LCFC's registration of summer signing Adrien Silva as the transfer was completed after the closure of the window.

The deadline was reportedly missed by just FOURTEEN seconds.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: September 06, 2017, 10:33:05 AM »

Ross Barkley pulled out of a chelsea move/medical at 10.30pm on deadline night

that delayed Drinkwater to 10.45pm

and in turn left us going to the wire. Silva was agreed,medical done and they were twiddling their thumbs in the canteen but they couldn't submit the paperwork as didn't want to buy him without the drinkwater move/money

one of those things, except that the director of football Jon Rudkin is widely assumed to be not up to the job, and this is more grist to the mill

Still at least we get to see Drinkwater/Kante back in partnership on Saturday. It could be messy, for us.

My eyes are open wide
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: September 08, 2017, 11:27:29 AM »

Ross Barkley pulled out of a chelsea move/medical at 10.30pm on deadline night

that delayed Drinkwater to 10.45pm

and in turn left us going to the wire. Silva was agreed,medical done and they were twiddling their thumbs in the canteen but they couldn't submit the paperwork as didn't want to buy him without the drinkwater move/money

one of those things, except that the director of football Jon Rudkin is widely assumed to be not up to the job, and this is more grist to the mill

Still at least we get to see Drinkwater/Kante back in partnership on Saturday. It could be messy, for us.

Im not so sure as I think Chelsea could be vulnerable , I think Leicester have the speed merchants to burst out of the traps fired up by the home crowd ,   8-1 ish  half time  full time appeals
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: September 17, 2017, 11:59:23 AM »

lets hope so

LEICESTER HAVE WON THEIR FIGHT TO SIGN ADRIEN SILVA - Mirror Football

The Foxes have been sweating on a ruling from world governing body FIFA on the £22million transfer of the midfielder — and it is set to be a positive one.

According to sources close to the deal, the move has now been given the green light.
Leicester officials failed by 14 seconds to submit the paperwork on time – and appealed against the decision not to allow the move to go through.

Leicester’s lawyers have been busy arguing the case — and it now appears the club will formally announce the signing early this week.

(Daily Mirror http://bit.ly/2w1qCFJ)

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: September 20, 2017, 09:27:47 AM »

I watched last night's game - anyone know what in-play price Liverpool were to win at half time?

They were absolutely battering Leicester at that point.

Real get out of jail stuff.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: September 20, 2017, 09:48:02 AM »

changed the game last night

awful first half, then he came on and the front press started and we began to play

Carabao Cup Man of the Match,  Shinji Okazaki On as 53rd minute substitute 1 goal from 2 attempts on target 86% passing accuracy

Click to see full-size image.

Probably the worst 2-0 win i have ever seen

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: September 20, 2017, 09:53:36 AM »

What happened to Ulloa? Seemed a very weird "injury". He seemed to collapse after a straightforward & uncontested header, then seemed to be out of it.

superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1660 on: September 20, 2017, 09:54:36 AM »

Cracking goal by Slimani though.

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: September 20, 2017, 09:54:48 AM »

What happened to Ulloa? Seemed a very weird "injury". He seemed to collapse after a straightforward & uncontested header, then seemed to be out of it.

concussion.

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: September 20, 2017, 09:57:08 AM »

meanwhile, as bad as Ulloa was Slimani was appalling until

Click to see full-size image.

with no possession, and slimani and ulloa up top we couldn't play on the counter and neither were holding the ball up.

what he will do is get on the end of crosses and finish a high percentage of chances, but doesn't really suit our style.

My eyes are open wide
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: September 20, 2017, 10:15:41 AM »

Poor old Ox had a right stinker - there was a lowlights reel from last evening posted on Twitter.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: September 20, 2017, 10:20:06 AM »

Poor old Ox had a right stinker - there was a lowlights reel from last evening posted on Twitter.

Yes, though, oddly, he seemed to be troubled by his socks - he was wearing no less than 3 socks on each leg, & had to have attention from the physio several times because they were too tight.

I watched him closely throughout, & I'm not convinced his move is going to work out well for him. I hope it does, he seems a decent kid, but it's not started well. 

Pages: 1 ... 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 ... 143 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: