blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:26:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The Next President of the United States
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 ... 308 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Next President of the United States  (Read 665057 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2580 on: June 10, 2018, 10:27:14 AM »

this might be better

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2581 on: June 11, 2018, 12:38:42 PM »

Opinion: The fallout from Trump’s international temper tantrum

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2018/06/10/the-fallout-from-trumps-international-temper-tantrum/?utm_term=.5868f557f8fb&tid=sm_tw&noredirect=on

My eyes are open wide
Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #2582 on: June 11, 2018, 07:27:20 PM »

Would read this but the website seems determined to get me to sign up to things :p

humour is very much encouraged, however theres humour and theres not.
I disrepectfully agree with Matt Smiley
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2583 on: June 12, 2018, 11:06:57 AM »

Trump Kim

now it all makes sense

Trump: "You've got great beaches... I said to him, you could have the greatest hotels in the world."

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2584 on: June 12, 2018, 11:22:36 AM »

What have Trump and Kim signed? We read between the lines
Document hailed by US president as ‘very comprehensive’ does not go much further than existing denuclearisation agreement

https://www.theguardian.com/world/ng-interactive/2018/jun/12/trump-and-kim-document-analysis-singapore-agreement-denuclearisation?CMP=twt_gu

My eyes are open wide
bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #2585 on: June 12, 2018, 11:52:13 AM »

this might be better

Brilliant , love it  Grin
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #2586 on: June 12, 2018, 09:37:06 PM »

Click to see full-size image.
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #2587 on: June 12, 2018, 10:00:09 PM »

Endless anti-Trump smuggery is feeling boring to me now. On the telly box I saw Trump and Kim shaking hands, walking in the gardens, slapping each other on the back. Not seen any other western leader doing that in recent times. Could be something interesting happening here.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
dakky

View Profile
« Reply #2588 on: June 12, 2018, 10:57:33 PM »

Endless anti-Trump smuggery is feeling boring to me now. On the telly box I saw Trump and Kim shaking hands, walking in the gardens, slapping each other on the back. Not seen any other western leader doing that in recent times. Could be something interesting happening here.

He's a bigger buffoon than Boris
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #2589 on: June 12, 2018, 11:31:37 PM »

Yup, some people simply can’t bring themselves to ever admit he’s ever done a single good thing....Obama would be getting absolutely lauded if he was in Trumps shoes this week.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2590 on: June 12, 2018, 11:39:40 PM »

Yup, some people simply can’t bring themselves to ever admit he’s ever done a single good thing....Obama would be getting absolutely lauded if he was in Trumps shoes this week.

Are you sure about that Andy?

https://nowthisnews.com/videos/politics/fox-news-different-reactions-regarding-negotiations-with-north-korea

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #2591 on: June 12, 2018, 11:48:42 PM »

https://nowthisnews.com/videos/politics/fox-news-different-reactions-regarding-negotiations-with-north-korea

Very sure, Fox News’ stance on Obama and Trump is no surprise to anyone. Ask a liberal type trump hater and watch them grit their teeth at the very thought of saying anything positive.....
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 11:51:18 PM by Woodsey » Logged
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #2592 on: June 13, 2018, 02:54:50 AM »

Very sure, Fox News’ stance on Obama and Trump is no surprise to anyone. Ask a liberal type trump hater and watch them grit their teeth at the very thought of saying anything positive.....

Your prejudice blinds you on this, as on UK issues. Trump gets credit when he acts sensibly and responsibly. He is much more liberal than the mainstream Republicans, never mind the right wing, on social issues and areas like healthcare and gun control, and he gets credit for that. And when he comes out with standard right-wing views, say on taxes, that you might hear from Bush, for example, it is at least a reasonable viewpoint that we might agree or disagree with, and is treated as normal discourse. But when the President comes out with ridiculous statements, as he frequently does, it gets the derision it deserves. Unfortunately, there are many times when these seem to outweigh the sensible stuff.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 03:26:15 AM by MintTrav » Logged
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #2593 on: June 13, 2018, 06:29:11 AM »

Your prejudice blinds you on this, as on UK issues. Trump gets credit when he acts sensibly and responsibly. He is much more liberal than the mainstream Republicans, never mind the right wing, on social issues and areas like healthcare and gun control, and he gets credit for that. And when he comes out with standard right-wing views, say on taxes, that you might hear from Bush, for example, it is at least a reasonable viewpoint that we might agree or disagree with, and is treated as normal discourse. But when the President comes out with ridiculous statements, as he frequently does, it gets the derision it deserves. Unfortunately, there are many times when these seem to outweigh the sensible stuff.

I don’t have any predudice because I really couldn’t give a monkeys either way about Trump. However it’s pretty clear even on this thread for example where he cops a lot of pisstaking and rarely if ever any positive comments. It’s that prejudice by people clearly tilted by him so hard they can’t bring themselves to say anything good.

I refer back to my comment regarding Obama would be getting huge praise if he was in trumps shoes on the North Korea issue. Then people can hardly say a good word about Trump on that issue, it’s quite funny actually......
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 06:40:51 AM by Woodsey » Logged
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #2594 on: June 13, 2018, 10:26:57 AM »

I don’t have any predudice because I really couldn’t give a monkeys either way about Trump. However it’s pretty clear even on this thread for example where he cops a lot of pisstaking and rarely if ever any positive comments. It’s that prejudice by people clearly tilted by him so hard they can’t bring themselves to say anything good.

I refer back to my comment regarding Obama would be getting huge praise if he was in trumps shoes on the North Korea issue. Then people can hardly say a good word about Trump on that issue, it’s quite funny actually......

Kim comitted to denuclearisation back in April when he met South Korea's president.   Let's just say it is unclear how much has been achieved this time.   Fair play if Trump plays his part in peace talk and if the North Korean people achieve freedoms. 

Not sure Obama would get universal plaudits for shaking hands with the tyrant.  People who have read about North Korea's past are bound to have reservations.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 ... 308 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: