blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:18:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  NFL 2017-18 season
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NFL 2017-18 season  (Read 198210 times)
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #1065 on: January 07, 2018, 12:34:07 AM »

I'm assuming this doesn't happen very often, no? Never mind when you're 21-3 down in the wild card game.

TD   M.Mariota 6 yd. pass from M.Mariota (R.Succop kick is good) Drive: 15 plays, 91 yards in 8:29

The fantasy NFL part of me is laughing...that's 10.84 points in one play.

I'm confused though, he was way in front of the line of scrimmage when he threw it.

Nah, he was exactly on the line of scrimmage according to the replay.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: January 07, 2018, 12:37:52 AM »

I'm assuming this doesn't happen very often, no? Never mind when you're 21-3 down in the wild card game.

TD   M.Mariota 6 yd. pass from M.Mariota (R.Succop kick is good) Drive: 15 plays, 91 yards in 8:29

I'm confused though, he was way in front of the line of scrimmage when he threw it.

Looked at least a yard ahead to me.
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: January 07, 2018, 01:42:18 AM »

Got to love plays like that. Brett Favres first career pass was to himself too.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
LeKnave

the end of days...

View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: January 07, 2018, 11:39:38 AM »

You only need part of your body on/behind the LOS, not where the ball is. His back foots easily on the line.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: January 07, 2018, 12:56:23 PM »

You only need part of your body on/behind the LOS, not where the ball is. His back foots easily on the line.

Thanks mate, didn't know that. I had in my head from previous instances (quite a few years back) that it was about ball location. Agreed that it looks fine now.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: January 07, 2018, 01:04:56 PM »

So you are 14-0 up after 12 minutes against a team with a sluggish offense, seemingly designed in 1955

You have the NFL rushing champion in your backfield and your all star TE is out with a concussion

You proceed to give your RB 4 carries in the last 3 quarters of the game

I mean,its not difficult is it?

go on to lose by a point at home

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: January 07, 2018, 01:09:10 PM »

So you are 14-0 up after 12 minutes against a team with a sluggish offense, seemingly designed in 1955

You have the NFL rushing champion in your backfield and your all star TE is out with a concussion

You proceed to give your RB 4 carries in the last 3 quarters of the game

I mean,its not difficult is it?

go on to lose by a point at home

Getting outcoached by Mike Mullarkey is a sackable offence.

Jaw-dropping playcalling by both at times.

On the plus side, the road underdogs winning can't be a bad thing...

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: January 07, 2018, 04:19:27 PM »

Looks like there will be a big Buffalo Bills presence in Jacksonville tonight. Huge numbers in the tailgate outside the stadium.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: January 07, 2018, 04:43:39 PM »

Looks like there will be a big Buffalo Bills presence in Jacksonville tonight. Huge numbers in the tailgate outside the stadium.

As our resident Buffalo Bill.....What do you think betting wise? It's one of the few times I'm feeling good about backing the favourite and the unders on total points/point spread double. Both teams will have to stay with the run if it's anything like close, could get ugly late for the Bills if they have to go aerial.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: January 07, 2018, 07:39:34 PM »

As our resident Buffalo Bill.....What do you think betting wise? It's one of the few times I'm feeling good about backing the favourite and the unders on total points/point spread double. Both teams will have to stay with the run if it's anything like close, could get ugly late for the Bills if they have to go aerial.

Sorry. Just seen this.

Aftertiming but low scoring and bortles being bortles, given the wind.

Not had a penny on. Draw at half time was 10/1.

Let's go Buffalo!

kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: January 07, 2018, 07:48:13 PM »

Sorry. Just seen this.

Aftertiming but low scoring and bortles being bortles, given the wind.

Not had a penny on. Draw at half time was 10/1.

Let's go Buffalo!

Looks like the unders are safe. Good luck for Buffalo!
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: January 08, 2018, 04:17:46 AM »

Johnny Manziel has been offered a contract to play in the CFL for the Hamilton Tigercats who just traded away their former starting QB to get his contract off their books.

Not sure he would beat out Jeremiah Masoli for the starting job straight away but would be interesting to see if he still has the ability to play QB in a pro league. Will be a good landing spot too given the Ticats have decent WR's in Brandon Banks, Luke Tasker and Jaleen Saunders if they can keep them all in free agency.

I know he's a knob but it would be great to see him make a comeback at a decent level.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: January 10, 2018, 07:38:48 PM »

International series games announced tomorrow at 3.45pm..
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: January 10, 2018, 07:43:50 PM »

Lot of tweets going around with the games named already.  Are they fake/mythical?
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1079 on: January 10, 2018, 07:51:43 PM »

Lot of tweets going around with the games named already.  Are they fake/mythical?

Yes they are.

Although pro ably right on at least 2. I don't think we'll be getting 5 despite the hype around that.

I do think the Eagles will be over though and I believed the the Chargers had to have an international series game due to their move, as do the Raiders. With the Rams playing Mexico its likely they'll be home team for 2 of them. (apparently if you take hard knocks it nullifies the London game thing, which could be Chargers)

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: