blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 06:37:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  NFL 2017-18 season
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 ... 77 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NFL 2017-18 season  (Read 197005 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1020 on: December 11, 2017, 08:48:35 AM »

Astonishing photograph.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Newportlad

View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: December 11, 2017, 09:41:30 AM »

Next time you think you are cold at a sporting occasion....

Click to see full-size image.

Considering crowd safety, how do these games go ahead?
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: December 11, 2017, 11:02:47 AM »

all the talk is of Wentz being out for season, i am heart broken here

Absolutely brutal. He was sensational yesterday, even through a TD after taking the hit which has apparently ended his year. Sure fire MVP for me to this point too.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1023 on: December 11, 2017, 12:42:32 PM »

Next time you think you are cold at a sporting occasion....

Click to see full-size image.

In that kind of weather even a Newcastle fan might consider putting a jumper on.
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: December 11, 2017, 01:30:49 PM »

Absolutely brutal. He was sensational yesterday, even through a TD after taking the hit which has apparently ended his year. Sure fire MVP for me to this point too.

I'm devastated at the news.  I just hope he fully recovers and is able to achieve the same levels again.

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: December 11, 2017, 02:09:28 PM »

That snow was incredible.  Do they have undersoil heating over there or was it too bad even for that to cope.   Amazing to watch them playing in it.

Shame about Wentz, any more news?  Deffo out for the rest of the season?

KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: December 11, 2017, 04:10:54 PM »

That snow was incredible.  Do they have undersoil heating over there or was it too bad even for that to cope.   Amazing to watch them playing in it.

Shame about Wentz, any more news?  Deffo out for the rest of the season?

Waiting for an MRI due today. Apparently the initial scans weren't conclusive. Here's hoping for good news!
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: December 11, 2017, 05:52:05 PM »

out for season confirmed

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2748659-carson-wentz-knee-injury-revealed-to-be-torn-acl-out-for-season

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: December 11, 2017, 06:13:19 PM »

It's very sad for the young man. fwiw I think Foles will go really well.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: December 11, 2017, 06:57:17 PM »

Sure I'm in the minority, but it's been Brady for me. Belichick coach of the year.

Boring - Lord knows I'm fed up of it, as a Bills fan - but he's the GOAT and having as good a season as I can remember.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: December 11, 2017, 07:12:06 PM »

Sure I'm in the minority, but it's been Brady for me. Belichick coach of the year.

Boring - Lord knows I'm fed up of it, as a Bills fan - but he's the GOAT and having as good a season as I can remember.

Serious question, not having a dig, but what made you become a Bills fan?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: December 11, 2017, 07:16:17 PM »

I used to watch the NFL in the early/mid nineties when it was on the TV. At the age I was, the name Buffalo Bills was most attractive, so, on hearing they were good, I was stuck with them.

Last got to the playoffs in 1999.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: December 11, 2017, 08:05:26 PM »

I used to watch the NFL in the early/mid nineties when it was on the TV. At the age I was, the name Buffalo Bills was most attractive, so, on hearing they were good, I was stuck with them.

#wantedtobelikekevincadle.  I did as well in the early 90s when he was the greatest basketball coach in the UK.  Probably still is now in history.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: December 11, 2017, 08:10:48 PM »

#wantedtobelikekevincadle.  I did as well in the early 90s when he was the greatest basketball coach in the UK.  Probably still is now in history.

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2017/07/the_most_famous_buffalo_bills_fans_chad_michael_murray_wolf_blitzer_more.html

I've seen more impressive lists...

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: December 11, 2017, 08:26:08 PM »

#wantedtobelikekevincadle.  I did as well in the early 90s when he was the greatest basketball coach in the UK.  Probably still is now in history.

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2017/07/the_most_famous_buffalo_bills_fans_chad_michael_murray_wolf_blitzer_more.html

I've seen more impressive lists...

Congrats on the bet btw.  It really is amazing watching a top level sport take place in such incredible conditions and watching the fans literally covered in snow sitting and watching it.
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 ... 77 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: