blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:38:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Harvey Weinstein
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Harvey Weinstein  (Read 20325 times)
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: November 04, 2017, 12:48:20 PM »

...and could you pick the the aforementioned penis out of a lineup?

The older I get, the better I was.
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 09, 2017, 11:22:16 PM »

Louis C.K.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/09/arts/television/louis-ck-sexual-misconduct.html

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: November 09, 2017, 11:36:00 PM »

Portia de Rossi accuses Steven Seagal of sexual harassment - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41936741

The older I get, the better I was.
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 10, 2017, 12:10:35 AM »

You'd have thought he'd learned from this haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXpFtwYIKew
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 10, 2017, 12:21:16 AM »

JFC.

That just appears creepy now.

The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 10, 2017, 12:25:22 AM »

Christ, the comments are absolutely horrific.

The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 16, 2017, 03:05:31 PM »

Why haven't these guys been arrested already?

Weinstein and Spacey in particular.

kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 16, 2017, 04:41:18 PM »

Why haven't these guys been arrested already?

Weinstein and Spacey in particular.

I think the statute of limitations applies in most of the cases I've heard about.
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 16, 2017, 07:52:04 PM »

I find it strange that piers morgan hasn't been accused yet

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 16, 2017, 09:02:46 PM »

I am quite surprised I researched what specific Statute of Limitations there are.... some ridiculous ones

http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-law-basics/time-limits-for-charges-state-criminal-statutes-of-limitations.html

Colorado:

sexual assault, aggravated incest, trafficking in or sexual exploitation of children, soliciting for child prostitution, pandering or procurement of a child: 10 yrs.

Idaho:

sexual abuse of or lewd conduct with a child under 16 yrs. of age: 5 yrs. after the child reaches the age of 18; ritualized abuse of child: 3 yrs. after initial disclosure by victim

How can you put a statute on that? the statute doesn't start until they are 18, but basically if you can get away with any of these despicable crimes for 10 yrs you're off the hook, shameful. What is the point of a statute of limitation? Protects who, the rights of rapists and paedophiles? Why the hell do we give a fuck about their rights. What a dreadful country, least its easy to buy a gun.

MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 25, 2017, 06:58:00 PM »

Weekly Update - This time we have seen former choirboy Aled Jones and Virgin supremo Sir Richard Branson accused. A backing singer who attended a party on Nectar Island said Branson put his head into her cleavage and made the noise of a boat. The victim was in the paper today looking very sad and said that about a decade ago Branson made the sound Brrrrrrr into her cleavage. She said "his behaviour was disgusting and it was sexual assault". We also had Instagram model Demi Rose who was disgusted when an Argos delivery driver asked her on a date when he delivered some household goods. She complained to his employer about the sexual harassment she had suffered. We also had former Blue Peter presenter John Leslie accused but meh.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 25, 2017, 07:52:47 PM »

I am quite surprised I researched what specific Statute of Limitations there are.... some ridiculous ones

http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-law-basics/time-limits-for-charges-state-criminal-statutes-of-limitations.html

Colorado:

sexual assault, aggravated incest, trafficking in or sexual exploitation of children, soliciting for child prostitution, pandering or procurement of a child: 10 yrs.

Idaho:

sexual abuse of or lewd conduct with a child under 16 yrs. of age: 5 yrs. after the child reaches the age of 18; ritualized abuse of child: 3 yrs. after initial disclosure by victim

How can you put a statute on that? the statute doesn't start until they are 18, but basically if you can get away with any of these despicable crimes for 10 yrs you're off the hook, shameful. What is the point of a statute of limitation? Protects who, the rights of rapists and paedophiles? Why the hell do we give a fuck about their rights. What a dreadful country, least its easy to buy a gun.

Funnily enough the last time I visited Las Vegas in 2009 I got flagged up in immigration on arrival with the new fingerprint thingy and had to go into that green shed on the left-hand-side where all the badasses with dodgy records go for some interrogation - just what you need after 16+ hours of travelling!

I had been stopped because I would have been deported in 1967 had i not paid my own fare and done a "voluntary departure" which I thought would keep me a clean slate; I did also get stopped for *ahem* erratic driving in 1973 and received a six-month ban and that did happen while I was using someone else's Canadian ID but still no biggy and it's a very long story.

When I asked the immigration man if there was no statute of limitations for old hippies who had since matured and mended their wild ways he said "There is no statute of limitations". Fortunately he was a nice man and allowed me to enter the USA as he didn't think I had actually broken any conditions on the visa waver - being deported was one - but said I should sort things out at the US embassy in London before visiting again. If he had had a mind to he could have refused me entry a sent me back on the next plane, I was mighty relieved boy when I stepped out of that airport.

Apparently the statute of limitations varies from state to state.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 25, 2017, 08:04:30 PM »

Colorado:

Idaho:

Funnily enough the last time I visited Las Vegas in 2009 I got flagged up in immigration on arrival with the new fingerprint thingy and had to go into that green shed on the left-hand-side where all the badasses with dodgy records go for some interrogation - just what you need after 16+ hours of travelling!

I had been stopped because I would have been deported in 1967 had i not paid my own fare and done a "voluntary departure" which I thought would keep me a clean slate; I did also get stopped for *ahem* erratic driving in 1973 and received a six-month ban and that did happen while I was using someone else's Canadian ID but still no biggy and it's a very long story.

When I asked the immigration man if there was no statute of limitations for old hippies who had since matured and mended their wild ways he said "There is no statute of limitations". Fortunately he was a nice man and allowed me to enter the USA as he didn't think I had actually broken any conditions on the visa waver - being deported was one - but said I should sort things out at the US embassy in London before visiting again. If he had had a mind to he could have refused me entry a sent me back on the next plane, I was mighty relieved boy when I stepped out of that airport.

Apparently the statute of limitations varies from state to state.

The sooner you start your diary, the better!

doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 16, 2017, 10:39:33 AM »

Weinstein and people associated with him should be going to jail imo.  Their conduct is utterly disgraceful.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/dec/15/peter-jackson-harvey-weinstein-ashley-judd-mira-sorvino

MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 30, 2017, 06:33:44 PM »

Here's something we haven't seen - someone putting the allegations direct to one of the accused.
There is some overlap as both these recorded part of it, the first one stopping partway through and the second one missing the first part.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: