blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 08:51:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272572 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  NFL Thread 2018/19
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 49 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NFL Thread 2018/19  (Read 101874 times)
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 08, 2018, 03:42:22 PM »

Enjoyed that Tal.Unfortunately Cincy will re-sign Bodine so a centre at 12 is unlikely.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 08, 2018, 04:17:15 PM »

Enjoyed that Tal.Unfortunately Cincy will re-sign Bodine so a centre at 12 is unlikely.

I think there's still scope for it. Bodine can stay at center and you have a good guard then alongside him. Daniels got rave reviews for his mirror work in the Combine and it's such an area of need for your boys, it's the first place I'd look. Dalton could have been the most sacked QB in the league if Bill Lazer hadn't come in and implemented a quick release offensive system halfway through.

The trouble with these things is they can be out of date moments after release: say if Kirk Cousins signed for the Jets.

fantastic to read thanks

wish i had any time,i might do you my one liner 1-32 though!

yours 2003 football outsiders draft prediction champion lol (back when life was simpler)

Boss: "Doing anything nice on your week off, Tal?"

Tal: "Yes. Watching the NFL combine and sorting out version two of my mock draft"

Boss: "Errr. Didn't expect that. Most people say spending time with friends and family"

Tal: "They'd be no good. Don't know anything about NFL and would just think me weird for doing this."

Boss: "..."

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 08, 2018, 04:29:12 PM »

Wonderful read, thanks Tal.

Made me feel Juventusenated.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 08, 2018, 04:59:08 PM »

Wonderful read, thanks Tal.

Made me feel Juventusenated.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 09, 2018, 09:37:23 AM »

a really good read about my pet cat

Baker Mayfield's combine:

-- 3:30am drug test
-- Dorsey's 1st question: "So you like food trucks?"
-- CLE, NYG and now Jets will fly him in.
CLE, NYJ, MIA, N.O. plan private Norman workouts
-- Combine interviews: MIA JAX BUF DEN CLE NYJ NYG NO LAC ARI WAS

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/03/08/baker-mayfield-combine-interviews-draft-browns-jets-dolphins-saints-giants

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 09, 2018, 06:59:44 PM »

eagles have traded away torrey smith to the panthers for CB worley saving over $4 million on the cap in the process, cant say i have hear of worley sad too see smith but as good a deep threat he was he didnt have the greatest season

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 09, 2018, 07:16:03 PM »

a really good read about my pet cat

Baker Mayfield's combine:

-- 3:30am drug test
-- Dorsey's 1st question: "So you like food trucks?"
-- CLE, NYG and now Jets will fly him in.
CLE, NYJ, MIA, N.O. plan private Norman workouts
-- Combine interviews: MIA JAX BUF DEN CLE NYJ NYG NO LAC ARI WAS

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/03/08/baker-mayfield-combine-interviews-draft-browns-jets-dolphins-saints-giants

That's a very interesting piece.

Move the Sticks were talking about the Darius Guice interview where he was asked whether he is gay. The podcast is done by two guys who have quite a bit of experience of those interviews and neither expressed any recollection of that sort of question... though neither doubted Guice.

They said the worst thing they'd do is try to rattle the cage by pointing out in film where the player hasn't given his all, questioning the player's heart and commitment.

I imagine these interviews are horrible things for 19-21 year old lads. Like being in the Apprentice semi finals where the difference between a good answer and a great one is $10m and the difference between a great answer and a bad one could be $30m.

Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 09, 2018, 08:06:26 PM »

Richard Sherman released..Best player I’ve seen at running routes ahead of the receiver..
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: March 09, 2018, 09:03:13 PM »

Bengals letting a Pacman hit free agency. With WJ3 arguably one of the best young CBs in the league not that much of a shock.

Mike Evans the second highest wr in the league now 82.5m for 5 years. Leading Sigmund Bloom to claim that A Rob could hit that much in free agency, not a view I agree with.

and Bucky are a very good listen, I'll get back into it all come April, giving myself a break from podcasts until then! Still gives me 3 weeks before the draft to bone up a bit, and obviously keeping track of everything on twitter anyway

Pompeynick

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 09, 2018, 09:22:56 PM »

As a long suffering Jets fan, without the in depth knowledge of the NFL some of you guys have, I wondered if anyone would be prepared to say, which, of the seemingly vast number of quaterbacks that will be available, either through the draft or free agency, they would be better off getting?.
I know we need an edge rusher, corner back x2, a running back, and offensive line help as well, But A franchise QB is something I have not seen in green. Cousins will be expensive and I am unsure if he would choose the Jest over the Vikings, So do we try and pinch Bridgewater and draft either Mayfield or Allen if they are still on the board come the sixth pick?
What do you guys think?
Nick
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: March 09, 2018, 09:31:50 PM »

What a fun day!

Jarvis Landry to the Browns for 2 picks.

Logically surely not the 4 overall, so probably one of their 2nds and 4th? General later round pick.

If they sort out QB situation, add Barkley they'll be in rather good shape, could even make it to 4 wins

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 09, 2018, 09:50:06 PM »

What a fun day!

Logically surely not the 4 overall, so probably one of their 2nds and 4th? General later round pick.

If they sort out QB situation, add Barkley they'll be in rather good shape, could even make it to 4 wins

It's one this year and one next.

Be thinking 33 this year and your third next year?

Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 09, 2018, 09:58:44 PM »

As a long suffering Jets fan, without the in depth knowledge of the NFL some of you guys have, I wondered if anyone would be prepared to say, which, of the seemingly vast number of quaterbacks that will be available, either through the draft or free agency, they would be better off getting?.
I know we need an edge rusher, corner back x2, a running back, and offensive line help as well, But A franchise QB is something I have not seen in green. Cousins will be expensive and I am unsure if he would choose the Jest over the Vikings, So do we try and pinch Bridgewater and draft either Mayfield or Allen if they are still on the board come the sixth pick?
What do you guys think?
Nick
6th pick has to be best player available to me,probably a future pro bowl defensive back.If Cleveland pass up a qb at 1 and 4 you might get a shot but being behind Denver hurts.Pure guess jets draft a corner at 6 and take a qb free agency teddy or mccarron.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 09, 2018, 10:02:28 PM »

What do you guys think?
Nick

Have a look at the last page

Smiley

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: March 09, 2018, 10:25:58 PM »

What a fun day!

It's one this year and one next.

Be thinking 33 this year and your third next year?

Cracking deal for the Browns either way, although he could just play tagged this year and cash in next year. But seeing as they have roughly 50% of all picks in the draft this year I'm sure they don't mind

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 49 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: