blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 04:40:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272885 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  NFL Thread 2018/19
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 ... 49 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NFL Thread 2018/19  (Read 103599 times)
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #375 on: September 06, 2018, 04:20:07 PM »

PREDICTIONS Please

Superbowl: Blake Bortles becomes the latest 'weak link' quarterback since err, Foles, Manning etc and  Jax beat Atlanta in Atlanta 27-20

AFC 4 Division winners: Jax, Pats, Steelers, Kansas do it the hard way by beating enough good teams on their schedule in shootouts. Chargers possible lack of home advantage kicks in.

NFC 4 division winners: Atlanta have a much better 2nd half of season schedule than Saints and get up to win the Div, Philly. Minny's away schedule, O line and Cousins indoor outdoor splits record gives Green Bay with the easier schedule and improved secondary the edge. Rams have a had a dream off season in their Div.

Worst record/number one draft pick goes to:  Buffalo. I'm a Seattle fan so I've seen some bad O lines, but this Bills O line is scary bad. No wonder they have chosen a sacrificial lamb to start the season at QB instead of their QB of the future. I managed to get a whole £2 on 0-16 at 500/1 but have backed them worst record at 13/2 and less. The downside to the bet is they get 4 games v Jets and Miami who should be a bit better than Buffalo but not all that good themselves.

Offensive rookie of the year: Barkley probably just needs to stay fit all season to win this.

Most passing yards:

A few years ago TFT backed 3 QB's ew 4 places in a great each way market only for Peyton Manning to record a record season and our guys finished 2nd,3rd and 4th. Think there is deffo a big priced value pick this year using the same criteria of a good QB with good receiving weapons and a average to bad looking D.

Patrick Mahommes has a cannon arm, A good pass catching RB, the 2nd best TE in the game,  a brand new no2 WR in Sammy Watkins and a number 1 WR Tyerek Hill whose last 13 touchdowns have all been from over 30 yards out. And that was with Alex Smith at QB.

Their secondary is in a mess. The downside is Andy Reid is coach but if your D is letting teams score easily then you got to score lots of points. Mahommes is a really good running QB too so that might bring more injury risk but it also gives the Oppo's D an awful lot of passing weapons to keep in check on every down. Some 40/1 around 3 places and some 4 places available at shorter in spots which is great value in my eyes.

How many yards for most rushing yards:

1525 yards

How many coaches fired before the end of week 17:

None

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #376 on: September 06, 2018, 06:12:14 PM »

Superbowl: Texans v Vikings - Vikings win

AFC 4 Division winners: Pats, Ravens, Texans, Chargers
NFC 4 division winners: Vikings, Eagles, Falcons, Rams

Wildcards: Steelers, Jags, Packers, Saints

Worst record/number one draft pick goes to: Buffalo Bills
Offensive rookie of the year: Darnold
Most passing yards: Rivers, 4,737
How many yards for most rushing yards: 1,475
How many coaches fired before the end of week 17: 3

the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: September 06, 2018, 06:18:58 PM »

Superbowl: Saints v pats saints 34-27
AFC 4 Division winners:pats..steelers..chiefs..texans
NFC 4 division winners: saints..vikings..eagles..Rams
Worst record/number one draft pick goes to: Jets
Offensive rookie of the year: Barkley
Most passing yards: Rogers 4750
How many yards for most rushing yards: 1755 elliot
How many coaches fired before the end of week 17: 3

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: September 07, 2018, 12:59:59 AM »

Superbowl: Steelers vs Vikings

AFC 4 Division winners: Pats, Steelers, Texans, Chargers

NFC 4 division winners: Vikings, Giants, Saints, Rams

Wildcards: Baltimore, Jags, Packers, Falcons

Worst record/number one draft pick goes to: Bills

Offensive rookie of the year: Barkley

Most passing yards: Brees, 4918

How many yards for most rushing yards: 1349

How many coaches fired before the end of week 17: 1

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #379 on: September 07, 2018, 01:04:42 AM »

Decided to stay up and watch the season opener, only to find the start has been delayed due to the threat of lightning. Marv.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: September 07, 2018, 01:11:57 AM »

Decided to stay up and watch the season opener, only to find the start has been delayed due to the threat of lightning. Marv.

Terrible forecast for the golf 2morrow too Tony, brought the tee times forward 4 hours to try and dodge more T storms again 2morrow afternoon.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: September 07, 2018, 01:25:36 AM »

Terrible forecast for the golf 2morrow too Tony, brought the tee times forward 4 hours to try and dodge more T storms again 2morrow afternoon.

Talking of the golf, Tiger shot 29 on the front nine and 62 total to share the lead with Rory. Tiger is back, proper back.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: September 07, 2018, 01:27:14 AM »

Talking of the golf, Tiger shot 29 on the front nine and 62 total to share the lead with Rory. Tiger is back, proper back.

If he continues to drive it like he did today he's going to break his duck soon. The fairways are very wide there tho so he had a bit more room but he did look great off the tee.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: September 07, 2018, 01:32:04 AM »

If he continues to drive it like he did today he's going to break his duck soon. The fairways are very wide there tho so he had a bit more room but he did look great off the tee.

Great news, IMO. Hope he can sustain it all weekend.

Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: September 07, 2018, 08:38:29 AM »

Great win for the Iggles last night, but I don't want to spend the season experiencing too many games ending like that one did.

Great defensive stand at the death after conceding big yards earlier in the drive.

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: September 07, 2018, 08:56:29 AM »

Stat of the night:

Nelson Agholor finished with a higher passer rating (118.Cool than Foles (50.7) and Ryan (57.4) combined.

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #386 on: September 07, 2018, 09:47:53 AM »

Falcons have drives down to the PHI 1, PHI 5 and PHI 15.  No points on any drives.

They had 1st and goal at the Phi 1

ran this four times, with Julio Jones off the field each time

quite incredible to watch. you don't want to try spread on one down and maybe run it against 8 defenders not 11?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #387 on: September 07, 2018, 09:56:03 AM »

compare what the Eagles did, and rushed/scored

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #388 on: September 09, 2018, 10:46:39 AM »

4,000 words for my weekly previews. I am shattered!

Fingers crossed for tonight, it's finally arrived!

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: September 10, 2018, 04:43:18 AM »

Think that Green Bay comeback has to be one of the best I've seen given what looked like a disaster when A Rod was carted off the field to getting there the way they did.

Incred game to start the season off.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 ... 49 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: