blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:58:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  COVID19
Pages: 1 ... 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 ... 305 Go Down Print
Author Topic: COVID19  (Read 359574 times)
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #4155 on: April 25, 2021, 11:00:09 PM »

He's another moron, probably revelling in the fact he has anyone paying attention to him.

Don't think many are; Count Binface is leading all the loony candidates in the polls.  Binface has the best policies anyway.  FACT

Who is Binface, some random that has thrown his hat in?

Cheesy

Plenty of randoms

Manifesto is here.  Some crackers amongst the dross

Don't you just know that these are going to be better than Lozza's? 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4156 on: April 25, 2021, 11:57:13 PM »

Brilliant Cheesy

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #4157 on: April 26, 2021, 04:07:19 PM »

Good news from ZOE app.

https://mobile.twitter.com/timspector/status/1386297064674500608

Congratulations U.K! Today the ZOE app recorded the lowest level of new cases since the pandemic began last March when we started our survey. Thanks to social measures AND vaccines. THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Some stuff doesn't reopen until mid June?   I can cope with 3 weeks, but seems a bit crazy to go beyond that.  Don't want to come across all lockdown sceptic, but numbers of cases are sure to be pretty low in both 3 weeks and in 7 weeks.   I'd be tempted to take 7 weeks as having the higher number of cases if offered an even bet. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4158 on: April 26, 2021, 05:04:04 PM »

It's certainly looking romeo, given how well we're still going with vaccines, even with the supply bumps.

Think they should let the boozers and restaurants get on with it now, as almost all the most vulnerable are totally done, I'd think.

Haven't looked to confirm, but can't be far off with ~12m fully vacccinated, is it?

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4159 on: April 26, 2021, 05:04:34 PM »

Most importantly, Broseph needs to let us back in, too Grin

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #4160 on: April 26, 2021, 06:41:29 PM »

What I find incredible is how much criticism you can still find of people gathering outdoors in higher than prescribed numbers and people still banging on about how they haven't seen their grandchildren etc blah blah.

Honestly, if that's the case then you really don't like them or miss them as much as you feign to

sola virtus nobilitat
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4161 on: April 26, 2021, 07:12:15 PM »

What I find incredible is how much criticism you can still find of people gathering outdoors in higher than prescribed numbers and people still banging on about how they haven't seen their grandchildren etc blah blah.

Honestly, if that's the case then you really don't like them or miss them as much as you feign to

Half of them probably are seeing them, but probably just like feigning outrage on social media Cheesy

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #4162 on: April 26, 2021, 07:16:11 PM »

Half of them probably are seeing them, but probably just like feigning outrage on social media Cheesy

Haha, never thought about that but I like fuming about things so it's easily plausible :-)

sola virtus nobilitat
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #4163 on: April 26, 2021, 08:33:21 PM »

It's certainly looking romeo, given how well we're still going with vaccines, even with the supply bumps.

Think they should let the boozers and restaurants get on with it now, as almost all the most vulnerable are totally done, I'd think.

Haven't looked to confirm, but can't be far off with ~12m fully vacccinated, is it?

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4164 on: April 26, 2021, 08:57:00 PM »

Haha, never thought about that but I like fuming about things so it's easily plausible :-)

Best one I saw earlier was a group from the protest at the weekend.

Reporter asked them what they were protesting about 'Our rights bla bla'.

They're sat outside in the sun having a few drinks and some grub Cheesy

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4165 on: April 26, 2021, 08:57:11 PM »

Motoring!

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #4166 on: April 26, 2021, 10:55:27 PM »

Best one I saw earlier was a group from the protest at the weekend.

Reporter asked them what they were protesting about 'Our rights bla bla'.

They're sat outside in the sun having a few drinks and some grub Cheesy

I sure a couple of them moaning earlier about the BBC not covering the march and sharing the BBC internet complaints page.  The fact someone pointed to the exact place on the website where it was covered didn't seem to stop them.  It was on Sky News on the TV too. 

Are the protests even news anymore?  A few thousand people marching for something that is already happening and will continue to happen in the next few weeks doesn't seem like news to me.   I barely watch the TV news and I must have seen a fair few of the previous protests too.   How many people have been arrested more often than Piers Corbyn on the BBC over the last year for instance?  You barely even see Tommy Robinson get arrested these days.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4167 on: April 26, 2021, 11:31:59 PM »

This one is brilliant https://twitter.com/WillBlackWriter/status/1385939492553560067

I wonder how some of these people even manage to dress themselves in the morning.

Think Yaxley doesn't get nicked as much, because he's probably on remand more, now that his 1/2m paypal donations have gone up his hooter.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #4168 on: April 27, 2021, 10:00:43 AM »

I am not Irish, but feel free to tag me up too.

https://twitter.com/FatEmperor/status/1386729150904426498

Retweet and tag an Irish actuary - and shame them into taking down their junk-analysis:

Pure unadulterated deceit by Irish Actuaries - they  KNOW that they are lying to the people:
1. Comparing spike to drowned-out average of several years
2. Deceitfully hiding that 2020 spike/year is no different than 2018 Flu Spike/year Face with raised eyebrow

I have had a look and this deceit is a pretty innocuous report from last year saying deaths rose because of Covid in Ireland in March 2020 (there is a report 11 including the 2011 excess deaths if you look and this was report 1).  I dunno, who to believe is the best at analysing mortality, a group of actuaries who have studied it for their whole careers or somebody who is touting tiny portions of sheeps liver for £45 a pop?

https://web.actuaries.ie/excess-mortality

I assume a drowned out average is just the standard comparing with the last 5 years mortality that happened long before Covid was a thing.

I haven't got an Irish one, and assuming that Ivor's video isn't accurate or coherent, here is John Burns Murdoch on Flu vs Covid in the UK.  That hasn't been updated to April 2021 yet, but if you include those months it obviously doesn't look better!

https://twitter.com/jburnmurdoch/status/1347200811303055364 

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4169 on: April 27, 2021, 02:05:45 PM »

I see there is something in Ireland about them not recognising the Oxford Vaccine as it's not recognised by the EMA or something.

Click to see full-size image.

Be annoying if they don't approve that one in the US Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 ... 305 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: