blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:58:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  COVID19
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 ... 305 Go Down Print
Author Topic: COVID19  (Read 358916 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1215 on: April 05, 2020, 08:46:00 PM »

How is this relentless trolll still active on blonde.  Any subject possiible is trolled by the lolrron!  How does bread last a week?  get a freezer.  One minute you are telling us you ticket touts hundreds of thousands of ttickets and travel the world going to test matches yet you can't afford a freezer to put some bread in it?  really?

Shopping with KK at Iceland is pretty lol as well.  That did make me laugh.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 08:48:27 PM by arbboy » Logged
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: April 05, 2020, 09:04:24 PM »

Just been catching up with the thread, following aaron's post....

Haven't laughed so hard since I last wet my pants.

Thanks all.

Ah, so you want to laugh at someones circumtance? In which one person is vulnerable and can't get volunteers and/or foods to suit dietary needs?

It must take a lot for you to wish at someones circumstance when they are highly vulnerable.

If you have kids, they have must be so prod of you.

I think you've missed the point. Again.

I haven't missed the point. You are making fun at he vulnerable.

Your children must be so proud.

Always had 4k down as this type of bloke tbf.

sola virtus nobilitat
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: April 05, 2020, 09:28:23 PM »

Boris in hospital for tests

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: April 05, 2020, 09:57:48 PM »

I am trying to stay home as much as possible but every tuesday morning i get a call from local hospital check how i am and then go in for treatment
I live at home with my mother we dont have a massive freezer by the time we have a few items like fish/chicken etc and chips in it we dont have room for bread for 2 people for 1 week
we get a deliver once a week for most things including milk and bread but i go out twice a week to pick up fresh meet fresh bread and milk (cause i haven't got a massive fridge freezer)
lucky for me the local shop and butcher will bring stuff out to my car for me only place i need to go into is the chemist as they are so busy they aren't able to answer phone everytime
yes i need to go in twice a week as both my mum and i take 8 paracetamol a day and you can only get 64 at anyone visit + prescriptions

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: April 05, 2020, 10:36:19 PM »

Fatties like me should probably be more cautious then......
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: April 05, 2020, 10:40:34 PM »

Fatties like me should probably be more cautious then......

Don't think boris being a fattie got him the virus.  More to do with the hand shaking woodsey.   Sure willl you be fine holed up keeping an eye on the ftse and the pension!
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: April 05, 2020, 10:59:12 PM »

I am trying to stay home as much as possible but every tuesday morning i get a call from local hospital check how i am and then go in for treatment
I live at home with my mother we dont have a massive freezer by the time we have a few items like fish/chicken etc and chips in it we dont have room for bread for 2 people for 1 week
we get a deliver once a week for most things including milk and bread but i go out twice a week to pick up fresh meet fresh bread and milk (cause i haven't got a massive fridge freezer)
lucky for me the local shop and butcher will bring stuff out to my car for me only place i need to go into is the chemist as they are so busy they aren't able to answer phone everytime
yes i need to go in twice a week as both my mum and i take 8 paracetamol a day and you can only get 64 at anyone visit + prescriptions

Iron, the pharmacist is allowed, at his discretion,  to sell you 100 paracetamol at a time. The limits are for tablets bought without any reference to a pharmacist.

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: April 05, 2020, 11:26:53 PM »

Iron, the pharmacist is allowed, at his discretion,  to sell you 100 paracetamol at a time. The limits are for tablets bought without any reference to a pharmacist.

yeah if Ian is serving he used to give me 96 but as its a small chemist with just the one pharmacist he is often busy in the back at the moment so i just take the 64 that the girls behind counter can give me (have to get them on a script at moment as he is on short supply not being a a chain)

kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: April 06, 2020, 11:29:51 AM »

This, from 3 weeks ago, has aged well.

I genuinely hope he makes a full recovery, I disagree with his politics and think his being PM is awful for our country and the wider world but as an individual, I certainly don’t wish him anything other than the best for a speedy recovery.

It is fair to say though, he would setting a high bar indeed for others to aim at in this years Darwin Awards.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: April 06, 2020, 05:27:26 PM »

The journalist questions at these briefings don't get much better.

Peston, in particular is so consumed with the love of his own voice that his questions don't generate any scrutiny - how can he not know he's a moron.

sola virtus nobilitat
4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: April 06, 2020, 05:47:06 PM »

I thought it was clear that Boris only went in to hospital for some tests - not to occupy a bed and get hooked up to a ventilator. Yet the journos still kept referring to him running the country from his bed. There was even one idiot (from The Sun, I think) who seemed to think that Chris Witty had access to Boris’s private medical records, and that he’d disclose the contents on a live national broadcast. Give me breath :0)
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1226 on: April 06, 2020, 05:55:06 PM »

Dominic Raab saying he hasn't spoken to Boris since Saturday - so in what way is Boris running the country if he's not communicating with his deputy?

If Boris is actually seriously ill, it's fine for him to step back from governing and take the time needed to get better - there's no need for a charade whereby he's pretending to still be in charge.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: April 06, 2020, 05:55:29 PM »

The journalist questions at these briefings don't get much better.

Peston, in particular is so consumed with the love of his own voice that his questions don't generate any scrutiny - how can he not know he's a moron.

He is a terrible waffler (roffler for chompy!) and gets so boring to listen to day after day.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: April 06, 2020, 06:13:00 PM »

Raab and whatsherface both seemed nervous to me. Raab should be used to this sort of thing by now you'd have thought.

Tonight was garbage. Not the same without Hancock in charge.

Peston should be banned imo and Laura should be shuffled down the order occasionally. We're all having enough Groundhog Day without this being like the Q&A equivalent of Last Of The Summer Wine.

I read that only 14% of CV victims who go on to a ventilator make it out the other end. Scarily bad number if so.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: April 06, 2020, 08:15:14 PM »

Boris Johnson in intensive care.
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 ... 305 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: