blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 10:34:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vagueness and the Aftermath - A sporadic diary
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 2342 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vagueness and the Aftermath - A sporadic diary  (Read 3607172 times)
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2008, 01:47:38 AM »

Personal grooming questions.

My momma done tole me today that I needed to get a haircut. She said I looked like Billy Two Rivers. (Billy Two Rivers was, apparently, an American Indian wrestler who, I think we can safely assume, had very long hair)

On the way home, I thought for a while about Billy. We already know that he didn't cut his hair, and I wondered if he also got away without shaving. I bet he did, jammy bugger. Think about it, Have you ever seen a red Indian with a beard or a moustache? No? Me either. I don't think they grow whiskers.

After wondering about Billy, I started to wonder about everyone else. What does your normal average bloke do regarding haircutting, shaving, toenail clipping etc?

Do you always use the same barber/hairdresser? I don't. I just go into the first one that's open and hope for the best.

How does tikay go on, does he have a regular appointment to have his roots done, and what do the ladies in the salon think?

What about shaving? I hate shaving and If Mrs Red is away I will give it a miss for a couple of days, Any longer than that though and I start to feel scruffy.

How do you shave? I used a Philishave electric razor for years, but these days my beard is like a wire brush, and I have had to go back to wet shaving.
Wet shaving btw is so much nicer if you lather your face with a good quality soap. I use the special sandalwood formula from Taylors of Old Bond Street London  (OK, Mrs Red got it cheap from TK Mack's, but that's beside the point) and a proper badger hair brush.

Toenail clipping. I don't have to clip mine, I wait until they go soggy when I'm lounging in the bath, and then I just sort of peel them off.
Handy hint- If you do peel them off, don't stick them into the soap for safekeeping. (Especially if you're married to Mrs Red)

The older I get, the better I was.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2008, 02:06:36 AM »

Anyway, I have a will of iron.

how? not sure i have written it yet

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Bainn
The Preacher

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2008, 02:40:47 AM »

Tom, what is this "Shaving" thing you speak of ?

"Decerno, exsequor"

"It's nothing personal, just business."
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2008, 02:55:59 AM »

Here we are standing in front of ours.

I hope that's an old photo, Tom, because I could get arrested when I win my bracelet.
taximan007

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2008, 02:56:48 AM »

Tom, what is this "Shaving" thing you speak of ?

Its a thing Ladies do to their pussy:

image removed
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 01:32:25 PM by taximan007 » Logged

humbled to be included alongside such esteemed people - thank you
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2008, 09:19:07 AM »

This (among other things) is what I fantasised about last night.

An eccentric billionare promises me a million pound prize if I finish in the top 3 of a 200 runner online comp. My entry is free, but I have to decide what level to play at. It can be anything from a freeroll to a $1000 buy in. The other players are unaware of my deal.

What level should I play, and why?

Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2008, 09:24:20 AM »

An eccentric billionare promises me a million pound prize if I finish in the top 3 of a 200 runner online comp. My entry is free, but I have to decide what level to play at. It can be anything from a freeroll to a $1000 buy in. The other players are unaware of my deal.

Red - never believe anything a rich man tells you.  Grin
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2008, 09:25:27 AM »

Why do you assume it was a man?

Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2008, 09:27:21 AM »

Why do you assume it was a man?

Good point - mens fantasies are always better if they are about women. Carry on. I apologise. 
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2008, 09:48:29 AM »

First giggle of the morning.  Thanks you two! 

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
The_duke

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2008, 10:01:40 AM »

By "free entry" I assume the afore mentioned billionaire is providing the stake. So as you've already accepted a promise of money if you finish in the top 3 (accepting money for servcies rendered is called what Huh?), what's another grand and the standard of play might/would/will/may be a little better with more chance of a man of your esteemed talents being respected rather than the usual all in fest that is invariably at the start of a freeroll.

A great many people believe they are thinking, when in fact they are just rearranging their prejudices
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2008, 10:12:01 AM »

By "free entry" I assume the afore mentioned billionaire is providing the stake. So as you've already accepted a promise of money if you finish in the top 3 (accepting money for servcies rendered is called what Huh?), [/b] what's another grand and the standard of play might/would/will/may be a little better with more chance of a man of your esteemed talents being respected rather than the usual all in fest that is invariably at the start of a freeroll.

Housekeeping?
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 22, 2008, 10:25:24 AM »

Billy Two Rivers was one of my heros when I was nine or ten years old so heaven knows how Mrs Red knows about him.

She must heard it from her parents.

Anyhow we used to watch wrestling religiously every Saturday afternoon around 4.30pm on ITV and the main guy at that time was "the man they loved to hate" Mick McManus who everyone booed, but who always won. Just occasionally Billy Two Rivers would be on too, I think I only saw him wrestle twice but he made such an impression that he became my hero. He used to do a "war dance" in his corner before the bout and came into the ring with a full Indian head-dress on. His best and most famous move was his "tomahawk chop" which he would knock opponents out with and then do anothe war dance around their prostrate bodies. What a guy.

As for his hair, if memory serves he had a Mohawk/Mohican, but I could be wrong.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Snatiramas
Loving London

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2008, 10:29:49 AM »

Is this the things aren't what they used to be thread or have i got lost

The most insidious of rules are those that aren't rules at all.
They are the limitations that we invent for ourselves
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2008, 10:39:37 AM »

As for his hair, if memory serves he had a Mohawk/Mohican, but I could be wrong.

You're 100% correct.  He may have grown it out after his wrestling career, but during his prime it was definitely a Mohawk.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 2342 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: