blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:30:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Pokerstars.com EPT Dortmund: Day 1a - Interactive
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pokerstars.com EPT Dortmund: Day 1a - Interactive  (Read 62005 times)
Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2008, 05:50:40 PM »

Hi Jen,
The man on the left is not Pakito, he has called me busted. The youg boy is Juan Maceiras.
Thanks.
Juan.
[/quote]

Ah, sorry about that (knew he didn't look at all familiar)...if you can spot the little card in front of him, I should have been able to... the unique player numbers are there so you can track individuals through the tournament as they get moved around, but I failed to notice it.  Will keep an eye on the remaining 50% of your players, though.

JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2008, 06:04:51 PM »

Do they still have all the free food and free booze like last year?

They put sausage in everything.

Yes, there are stacks and stacks of chocolate bars, bottles of juice as far as the eye can see, and plentiful supplies of fresh coffee and tea.

Jen came in a while ago boasting about finding this chocolate bar. She was sooo smug about it.

Naturally this aroused my competitive streak so I sought out and found a clearly superior confectionary product.

I see your Corny Fresh and raise you a Corny BIG!

In your face baconhair!

The internet connection has become somewhat imtermittent so apologies for any delays in coverage.

News is in that the explosive Italian Dario Minieri is out. More details as and when we have them...

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2008, 06:11:57 PM »

chip count for Dalibo-Oliver Zjacic please snoops

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2008, 06:26:46 PM »

And now Irish qualifier Jacques Kieft ends up with the lot above?!?!   

ps - best of luck to Jacques.  Pic if you get a chance guys.  Ta.

Er...I am afraid that the gent I've just pictured in his original seat appears to be Jose Miguel Espinar.  But here's the picture in case I'm wrong.  If not, I am afraid your qualifier is out, or one of the early movers.  We'll let you know if he surfaces later, perhaps in another seat, perhaps in the buffet (which is now being attacked by players in two batches).

Probably Espinar not Kieft:

Juanzo

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2008, 06:36:38 PM »

And now Irish qualifier Jacques Kieft ends up with the lot above?!?!   

ps - best of luck to Jacques.  Pic if you get a chance guys.  Ta.

Er...I am afraid that the gent I've just pictured in his original seat appears to be Jose Miguel Espinar.  But here's the picture in case I'm wrong.  If not, I am afraid your qualifier is out, or one of the early movers.  We'll let you know if he surfaces later, perhaps in another seat, perhaps in the buffet (which is now being attacked by players in two batches).

Probably Espinar not Kieft:

Espinar. Confirmed.
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2008, 06:39:15 PM »

Alexander Kuzmin was seen passing to a Carter Gill's check raise on a three clubs board. He dwelt and dwelt for ages before folding, suggesting he had a tough decision, perhaps with an overpair.

"Good fold" Gill told him "I had pocket ."

Maybe he did....but then again...

Jorg Engels, who had become rather short was seen getting his 4k or so stack in preflop versus Peter Peterson.

Holding a mighty pair of Kings, he found himself dominating Peter's 9 s.

Once the dust had settled and a board of Q-J-A-J-T had transpired, Jorg had doubled through to roughly 8k.

"Nice hand" Peterson told him, in the conventional fashion. Jorg's response lacked length, but made up for it in veracity. "Yes it was"

Sebastian Zink, who is now perched at the lofty heights of well, around 13k, was seen betting the turn of An A-K-5-J board, getting Jan-Christophe Von Halle to fold.

Zink is looking very laid back and chilled, as he slowly but surely increases his stack...

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2008, 06:45:34 PM »

LEADERWATCH!

Here are the proud owners of some nice stacks at the beginning of Level Four:

Maz Nawab -- 21,000

Dariusz Paszkiewicz -- 26,500

Alex Leviev -- 25,500

Henrik Brockmann, looking as relaxed as only a man with 35,600 when the average is 12k can...

Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2008, 06:49:19 PM »

Evening guys,

Update on Graham Clarkson please. Tell him geo from officepoker sends his best wishes.

Ta

geo

When you get..........give. When you learn.......teach
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2008, 06:58:50 PM »

The players are operating a staggered dinner break, meaning half of them are now tucking into the exquisitely prepared food, whilst the remaining players will have to wait another 20 minutes or so before they can dine.

Here is a great shot of the sumptuous banquet awaiting the lucky players...

Well it will be a great shot as soon as I can get the waiter out of the way. Let's try again....

FOR PITY'S SAKE MAN GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!!!

At last....Doesn't it look nice?

Timex Sr
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2008, 07:02:36 PM »

Any update on Mike "Timex" McDonald would be appreciated.
Thank-you.
Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2008, 07:04:45 PM »

Carmello Vasta hits the rail after a large pot grew between him and victorious Marius Pospiech (pictured).  Attracted by the blueness of the 16k+ pot on the river like a magpie to bits of tinfoil, I saw Pospiech move all in on the river with the board standing: Two Diamonds.  His 6k remaining covered his (now busted) opponent, who eventually made the call with , only to find the in the other hand.  "Yessssss," rejoiced Pospiech like a kettle boiling, before apologising to his exiting neighbour and getting it a bit more quietly. 

Schaefer
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2008, 07:12:25 PM »

Thank-you.

Seconded.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2008, 07:28:41 PM »

Have they brought you any awesome pretzel trees like last year?

Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2008, 07:52:43 PM »

Thank-you.

Seconded.

Sorry, we are looking, but 22 (his table) was one of the first to break and he's somewhere in there (possibly in the half now on dinner break, though, and I've already been thrown out of that area once today, better not push my luck).  Only three tables dispersed so far... which is actually very slow for the start of an EPT event.  Expect the action post-dinner-break to be thicker and faster.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2008, 07:55:55 PM »

Thank-you.

Seconded.

Sorry, we are looking, but 22 (his table) was one of the first to break and he's somewhere in there (possibly in the half now on dinner break, though, and I've already been thrown out of that area once today, better not push my luck)

Tell them you know Tikay.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: