blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 10:51:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Greyhound Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 ... 258 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Greyhound Racing Thread  (Read 498009 times)
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #3390 on: June 01, 2018, 10:12:07 PM »

Few thoughts on tomorrow.

Agree with Omm, Ashakiran (6:29) probably worth a small bet if the 5/4 becomes available. But I don't often back as short as that and it'll likely be 8/11 on the night so T6 Tishs Zeb maybe worth a punt at 9/2.

Ballymac Defo the class of the Puppy Stakes (7:08) and the 7/4 365 looks ok. Should improve for that trial.

Overpriced alert in the 7:26, Ninja Penny can surprise a few by popping out and like some of the other Romford 575 sorts once they hit the front they're hard to peg back - 14/1! Mark Wallis will sort us out. T1 interesting and I'd have that shorter too.

In the Derby Plate, Omm is right that Expert is too short I think at fairly odds on. Sporting Dave (11/2) is my idea of the potential leader if Expert misses it but wouldn't put anyone off Farren at 7/1.

Ridgedale Max (7/1 best) the only alternative to Clares Kyletaun in the 8:05 for me.

Bluebird makes all in the Invitation at 8:24. Actually thought it had been staying stronger in Derby but got hit with a horror QF draw - 10/3 fair. Got the draw in this race with T2 preferring a more middle course. Bale is class but not from 4 for me. Outsides are pacy up but think Bluebird with a c.5:15 split leads and a little bit of trouble in behind he holds on.

Bombers wins the Derby of course.

I'm going to have a stab at Gazilly Shay in the last, 11/2. Should hit the front inside the first couple of bends and then we get to see whether he stays. I have my doubts based on some Newcastle remarks but at that price I think it's worth a chance.

Also very jealous of all the guys going tomorrow, have the best time and win it all.

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #3391 on: June 02, 2018, 08:14:13 AM »

Few thoughts on tomorrow.

Agree with Omm, Ashakiran (6:29) probably worth a small bet if the 5/4 becomes available. But I don't often back as short as that and it'll likely be 8/11 on the night so T6 Tishs Zeb maybe worth a punt at 9/2.

Ballymac Defo the class of the Puppy Stakes (7:08) and the 7/4 365 looks ok. Should improve for that trial.

Overpriced alert in the 7:26, Ninja Penny can surprise a few by popping out and like some of the other Romford 575 sorts once they hit the front they're hard to peg back - 14/1! Mark Wallis will sort us out. T1 interesting and I'd have that shorter too.

In the Derby Plate, Omm is right that Expert is too short I think at fairly odds on. Sporting Dave (11/2) is my idea of the potential leader if Expert misses it but wouldn't put anyone off Farren at 7/1.

Ridgedale Max (7/1 best) the only alternative to Clares Kyletaun in the 8:05 for me.

Bluebird makes all in the Invitation at 8:24. Actually thought it had been staying stronger in Derby but got hit with a horror QF draw - 10/3 fair. Got the draw in this race with T2 preferring a more middle course. Bale is class but not from 4 for me. Outsides are pacy up but think Bluebird with a c.5:15 split leads and a little bit of trouble in behind he holds on.

Bombers wins the Derby of course.

I'm going to have a stab at Gazilly Shay in the last, 11/2. Should hit the front inside the first couple of bends and then we get to see whether he stays. I have my doubts based on some Newcastle remarks but at that price I think it's worth a chance.

Also very jealous of all the guys going tomorrow, have the best time and win it all.

Love Gazilly Shay, I was looking at it yesterday and couldn’t make my mind up. Was going to have another look today, 11/2 does look good so I’m on.

Be mad not to back your value alert in Nijnja penny at the price. Thought Donations trail looked good and can get 9/2 at the moment. Decisions decisions, oh well it Derby day so I’ll back both.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #3392 on: June 02, 2018, 12:14:59 PM »

have a great night chaps been a great thread
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #3393 on: June 02, 2018, 12:24:40 PM »

Bombers, Bombers, Bombers
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3394 on: June 02, 2018, 12:51:55 PM »

Covered my position on both Bomber's and Misclick so can now just sit back and enjoy the outcome 

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #3395 on: June 02, 2018, 04:04:24 PM »

Just gone through Saturday's card in a fair amount of detail apart from the Inter Track/Marathon/Hurdle which i have no interest in as there is so little course and distance form to go on.   Some interesting draws in some races full of railers.

Sprint looks top class.  Think the jolly in the Plate final is far too short and not certain to lead at all.

The Regency winner and King Turbo look good things in the stayers and British bred.  Bluebird looks very well drawn to get a result on home turf and his huge following on track surely on finals night.

seniors race looks competitive.  the 10.11pm invitational has four railers in it and only t4 has any early pace so could lead up and cause carnage on the inside and the two wides and both big stayers.  Will be interesting to see how they price this up. 

Initial thoughts days ago all seem spot on.  Jolly in plate is now 6/4 from odds on with hills.  Bluebird has been well backed.  The seniors race is 3/1 the field.  Regency winner and Turbo both big odds on.  Surprised the railer in the spirit is so short.

T4 in the 1011 is a bet at 6/1 given the draw.  Will it get home?  who knows there are some huge stayers in the race but i am happy to take 6/1 about it.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3396 on: June 02, 2018, 04:54:45 PM »

have a great night chaps been a great thread

Yup., +1 to that, thanks lads.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #3397 on: June 02, 2018, 05:10:41 PM »

Just want to say a big THANK YOU to the guys that have put most of the work & effort into this thread: Omm, arbboy & scotty

I'll admit that I know nothing at all about Greyhound racing - in fact always regarded it as something of a lottery, and heard tales of all sorts going on at the tracks, so always swerved it as a betting medium - and whilst I now feel I know a whole lot more as a result of following this thread, I'm aware how little I know even now.

Anyhow, I'm prattling, so have a great night tonight guys, and I'm hoping one of my 2 Bullets gets home thanks to your tipping.

Regards
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #3398 on: June 02, 2018, 05:12:53 PM »

Been here around an hour, updating on @scottoreilly on twitter. If I can get photos uploaded on here I’ll do a rip report at some time.

Place is buzzing, weather is fantastic. Have had selfies with Daryl Williams and Julie Collier so far. Sat right at the front of the racecourse near finish line so no excuses for not seeing the action.

What a month June is gonna be, Derby Final, Fathers Day and Vegas. No better time to be alive. DBX coming 2nd in the other Derby was a nice little Chompy bonus for us to start the 3vening.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #3399 on: June 02, 2018, 05:24:54 PM »

Hills have gone 6/4 Droopys Expert 11/4 King Kid, still odds on most other places. Can’t log in to bf to see exchange price. Can someone have a look please.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #3400 on: June 02, 2018, 05:31:10 PM »

Been here around an hour, updating on @scottoreilly on twitter. If I can get photos uploaded on here I’ll do a rip report at some time.

Place is buzzing, weather is fantastic. Have had selfies with Daryl Williams and Julie Collier so far. Sat right at the front of the racecourse near finish line so no excuses for not seeing the action.

What a month June is gonna be, Derby Final, Fathers Day and Vegas. No better time to be alive. DBX coming 2nd in the other Derby was a nice little Chompy bonus for us to start the 3vening.

Loving “no better time to be alive”. Very good luck for this evening, I hope you have a great time.
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #3401 on: June 02, 2018, 06:24:36 PM »

Hills have gone 6/4 Droopys Expert 11/4 King Kid, still odds on most other places. Can’t log in to bf to see exchange price. Can someone have a look please.

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #3402 on: June 02, 2018, 06:34:49 PM »

Tyty
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #3403 on: June 02, 2018, 06:52:32 PM »

Just gone through Saturday's card in a fair amount of detail apart from the Inter Track/Marathon/Hurdle which i have no interest in as there is so little course and distance form to go on.   Some interesting draws in some races full of railers.

Sprint looks top class.  Think the jolly in the Plate final is far too short and not certain to lead at all.

The Regency winner and King Turbo look good things in the stayers and British bred.  Bluebird looks very well drawn to get a result on home turf and his huge following on track surely on finals night.

seniors race looks competitive.  the 10.11pm invitational has four railers in it and only t4 has any early pace so could lead up and cause carnage on the inside and the two wides and both big stayers.  Will be interesting to see how they price this up.  

Non runner in the inter and hurdle I think. Like the look of Bluebird if the price is right. 2 days to go.

I actually fancied the withdrawn dog in the inter after watching the 2 races last week and again a few times on replay, with that withdrawn i thought the fav t2 Ashakiran would be odds on across the board so to see it 2.25 with Boyles (dont take a bet) the 2.2 with b365 or 2.1 with Unistan (dont take a bet) looks ok to me. Dog ran really strong last week and i dont see how the others make up the ground. Now he also has more space next to him. Time have been in the low 28secs the last couple of wins at the track and it has been in a few sprints so we know it has pace. Very suprised if it dopesnt go off odds on. I have had 10 pts win.

Love that Affane Party is in the sprint, has been odds on for as long as i can remember, bang railer and is in T1, fred needs to be punished for going 2.25, i have had 10 pts win. If i could have doubled up this and Ashakiran up i would be so ill be keeping an eye out for anything 2.0+(indidually)  for both to double.

Couple more thoughts to come...

Oi Oi, great start to the night. Buzzing.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3404 on: June 02, 2018, 07:14:03 PM »

Would it be considered churlish to be a bit gutted after taking 9.6 Geelo on the machine when it's BSP was 13?

Asking for a friend  aftertiming

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Pages: 1 ... 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 ... 258 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: