blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 05:47:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272574 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Greyhound Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 ... 258 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Greyhound Racing Thread  (Read 498566 times)
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #3480 on: July 13, 2018, 09:20:21 PM »

Verve edged out Borna Gin in Dundalk last night, haven’t see the race yet but photo was extremely close. Verve confirmed as going to Irish Derby, be lucky to get 20/1 when they put him in the betting. Anything bigger and we are dancing in the streets.

20/1 for Verve for Irish Derby with 365 and Boyles, cant really see anyone going any bigger. A few Irish dog men seem to think he will like Shelbourne. Im happy to play at this price. 10 pts ew.

Bets so far for Irish Derby (With a view of going to Shelbourne for the final)

Droopy's Verve 20/1 10 pts ew 1-6 1/4

Clonbrien Hero  33/1 6 pts ew 1-6 1/4
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #3481 on: July 14, 2018, 08:15:36 AM »

Verve edged out Borna Gin in Dundalk last night, haven’t see the race yet but photo was extremely close. Verve confirmed as going to Irish Derby, be lucky to get 20/1 when they put him in the betting. Anything bigger and we are dancing in the streets.

20/1 for Verve for Irish Derby with 365 and Boyles, cant really see anyone going any bigger. A few Irish dog men seem to think he will like Shelbourne. Im happy to play at this price. 10 pts ew.

Bets so far for Irish Derby (With a view of going to Shelbourne for the final)

Droopy's Verve 20/1 10 pts ew 1-6 1/4

Clonbrien Hero  33/1 6 pts ew 1-6 1/4

https://youtu.be/bi3f5lwpF0U

This is Magical Logan winning on its Shelbourne debut, thought we would be lucky to get more than 20/1 after this display. Coral and boyles Have obliged with 25/1, added to the team.

Magical Logan 25/1 4pts ew 1-6  1/4
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #3482 on: July 14, 2018, 07:55:49 PM »

Brinkleys Poet is having a scan for a potential broken hock after trailing earlier in week. Seems to be a spate of these at the moment.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #3483 on: July 18, 2018, 01:33:09 PM »

Brinkleys Poet is having a scan for a potential broken hock after trailing earlier in week. Seems to be a spate of these at the moment.

Scan came back fine and is a short ante post fav for Sussex cup.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #3484 on: July 18, 2018, 01:46:35 PM »

Sunderland Finals are tonight and ive had a couple of bets with Hills again because of best prices coupled with the boost. Tough races and Hills have Queen Anna at 9/4 and Bombers at 3/1 and will let us boost the double again so ive had 4 pts win. Ive also had 2 pts win on each as singles. I think Anna starts a lot shorter, Bomber possibly not but I think the boosted price makes it worth it and its still with best odds gte although I wouldn't expect him to be bigger than 3/1.

Later on Turbo lines up aganst Elvis and 5/2 was avaliable earlier in the week for Elvis whivh has now come in abit, however sb and laddies havwe Turbo at 13/8, i like the fact he is away from Elvis and Bluebird in t1 with t2 being slightly slower starter im thinking he could get the room to have a flyer with Elvis and BB doing some initial battle and Turbo getting the slip. Ive had 4 pts win on Turbo.

It will certainly be some good racing, hopefully the track is better than last week. Tune in to RPGTV to enjoy the racing.
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #3485 on: July 18, 2018, 02:57:58 PM »

Syndicate enquired about a dog.. owner turned down 20K.. dog broke its hock next day in trial..game over.. that was a 20K bullet dodged

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #3486 on: July 18, 2018, 03:04:37 PM »

Syndicate enquired about a dog.. owner turned down 20K.. dog broke its hock next day in trial..game over.. that was a 20K bullet dodged

Wow, that was a close call, what a way to do £20k. I suppose it can happen a fair bit though. Let us know when you end up getting another, Be nice to follow its progress.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #3487 on: July 18, 2018, 08:30:36 PM »

Sunderland Finals are tonight and ive had a couple of bets with Hills again because of best prices coupled with the boost. Tough races and Hills have Queen Anna at 9/4 and Bombers at 3/1 and will let us boost the double again so ive had 4 pts win. Ive also had 2 pts win on each as singles. I think Anna starts a lot shorter, Bomber possibly not but I think the boosted price makes it worth it and its still with best odds gte although I wouldn't expect him to be bigger than 3/1.

Later on Turbo lines up aganst Elvis and 5/2 was avaliable earlier in the week for Elvis whivh has now come in abit, however sb and laddies havwe Turbo at 13/8, i like the fact he is away from Elvis and Bluebird in t1 with t2 being slightly slower starter im thinking he could get the room to have a flyer with Elvis and BB doing some initial battle and Turbo getting the slip. Ive had 4 pts win on Turbo.

It will certainly be some good racing, hopefully the track is better than last week. Tune in to RPGTV to enjoy the racing.

Anna totally missed the break and you can never win a sprint at this level doing that, I think bf was around 3.1 on the off.  Seems Elvis is fancied more than Turbo later, might be hobbsy putting him up as nb. Puppy race was abandoned due to T2 falling and running back across the track. Not great that it’s happened two weeks running.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #3488 on: July 18, 2018, 08:36:31 PM »

Sb have dropped T1 to 4/1 yet it’s still 15.0 on bf.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #3489 on: July 18, 2018, 08:44:21 PM »

Anna totally missed the break and you can never win a sprint at this level doing that, I think bf was around 3.1 on the off.  Seems Elvis is fancied more than Turbo later, might be hobbsy putting him up as nb. Puppy race was abandoned due to T2 falling and running back across the track. Not great that it’s happened two weeks running.

Bombers wins a somewhat scrappy race, T6 was fading near line and T3 was behind Bombers but couldn’t get to him although was catching. Great effort from BOmbers and nice win for Wallis and Bruizer boys.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #3490 on: July 18, 2018, 09:01:54 PM »

Bombers wins a somewhat scrappy race, T6 was fading near line and T3 was behind Bombers but couldn’t get to him although was catching. Great effort from BOmbers and nice win for Wallis and Bruizer boys.

T6 wins at double digits, Turbo didn’t break well and lost it at the first bend. Elvis has every chance until the last bend when it looked like he got clipped.

Irish Derby starts Aug 17th. I tweeted Ian Fortune to see what he thinks and he tweeted back Slippy Cian. Will have a look tomorrow.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #3491 on: July 19, 2018, 08:16:28 PM »

Jollyfest in the first round of the regency at Hove tonight.  First five heats all won by the heavily backed jollies.  The track %'s have been a joke tonight for their biggest event of the year.  No idea who would have a bet at the track there when there is such a liquid and strong 100% betfair market on their phone.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #3492 on: July 19, 2018, 08:25:42 PM »

B Poet literally gags up in the 6th and final heat. 6 out of 6 for the jollies. Totally friendless on the machine.  Went out to 2/1 for decent money from odds on.  Won on the bridle.  Incredible drift.  Went off 5/4 at the track!  Come racing.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #3493 on: July 19, 2018, 09:18:54 PM »

http://www.gbgb.org.uk/resultsMeeting.aspx?id=161046

The jolly fest of all jolly fests.  Bar the first race when the virtual jt fav won every other fav has gone in at Hove.  Most of them at much bigger prices on the machine.  Incredible card there tonight.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #3494 on: July 19, 2018, 09:23:27 PM »

Just got home from work, missed it all, will catch up on YouTube. What a night to miss.
Pages: 1 ... 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 ... 258 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: