blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 12:57:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272630 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Laxie through the Looking Glass
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 ... 127 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Laxie through the Looking Glass  (Read 177920 times)
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #1275 on: March 01, 2011, 10:43:14 AM »

wheee - she admitted it's called Londonderry!!!!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: March 01, 2011, 10:45:47 AM »

wheee - she admitted it's called Londonderry!!!!

Oh no no no no noooooooooooooooooooo I haven't!   

But nice try.   

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: March 01, 2011, 10:49:38 AM »

you called it 'londonderry' and said 'the L word'.  clearly acknowledging it's correctness.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: March 01, 2011, 10:58:40 AM »

Don't you have some scrabble moves to make or summat?

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: March 01, 2011, 11:13:01 AM »

this is much more fun!

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: March 01, 2011, 11:17:40 AM »

this is much more fun!

Piss off!  You'll be havin' more than enough fun tonight. 

Speaking of, I really should start googling some of the answers to check for accuracy.  Somehow dental hygiene and illumination got mixed up with 'toys' by a few.  Dunno...maybe it's just something I've not heard of so must have a look see round the net.

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: March 01, 2011, 11:23:14 AM »

this is much more fun!

Speaking of, I really should start googling some of the answers to check for accuracy.  Somehow dental hygiene and illumination got mixed up with 'toys' by a few.  Dunno...maybe it's just something I've not heard of so must have a look see round the net.

battery powered toothbrush deffo correct if that's what someone said

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: March 01, 2011, 11:24:30 AM »

this is much more fun!

battery powered toothbrush deffo correct if that's what someone said

I'll be the judge of that....mostly.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: March 01, 2011, 11:30:18 AM »

Message for gatso - I know ya won't enter the quiz.  However I respectfully request your presence at the reveal.  Mainly because yer good at stirring it and might even help win an objection or two.

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: March 01, 2011, 11:40:19 AM »

Message for gatso - I know ya won't enter the quiz.  However I respectfully request your presence at the reveal.  Mainly because yer good at stirring it and might even help win an objection or two.

he didn't come to mine after i asked him.  i'll sulk if he comes to yours.  but only a bit coz i want him back too.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: March 01, 2011, 11:59:08 AM »

he didn't come to mine after i asked him.  i'll sulk if he comes to yours.  but only a bit coz i want him back too.

Think we're playing it all wrong actually.  If we tell him we don't want him near the place he'll be banging the door down to join in.

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: March 01, 2011, 12:00:21 PM »

Think we're playing it all wrong actually.  If we tell him we don't want him near the place he'll be banging the door down to join in.

that'd work with most people, but not gatso.  he's too kool 4 skool

gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: March 01, 2011, 12:06:47 PM »

Message for gatso - I know ya won't enter the quiz.  However I respectfully request your presence at the reveal.  Mainly because yer good at stirring it and might even help win an objection or two.

soz, I'm out all night. will be back about 1-1.30 ish if you can drag it out that long

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: March 01, 2011, 12:20:38 PM »

Sigh.  Yer right.  The minute I clicked 'submit' I knew it was a dumb idea.  

We must seek out and target his weakness.  Has he fallen into the man bag trap yet?

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: March 01, 2011, 12:31:12 PM »

Sigh.  Yer right.  The minute I clicked 'submit' I knew it was a dumb idea. 

We must seek out and target his weakness.  Has he fallen into the man bag trap yet?

i can't imagine gatso ever owning a man bag.  i'd say he's deffo a 'keep stuff in my pockets' kind of dude.

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 ... 127 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: