blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:29:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Reasons why I ask is it worth it?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reasons why I ask is it worth it?  (Read 77448 times)
CRIPPIN

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: August 12, 2010, 10:20:11 PM »

LOL, this place gets funnier by the minute!

Is there anything some of you 'clowns' won't defend your 'poker friends' from? !!

AND... 'Surely these are private?' get a life, it's an internet forum not real life (although reading this forum it appears to be some of your lifes!!)

veritas lux mea
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 12, 2010, 10:22:11 PM »

Is there anything some of you 'clowns' won't defend your 'poker friends' from? !!

AND... 'Surely these are private?' get a life, it's an internet forum not real life (although reading this forum it appears to be some of your lifes!!)

I thought Guy was a bit out of order with his response to you on the other thread... I was wrong,he was spot on
CRIPPIN

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 12, 2010, 10:34:23 PM »

I thought Guy was a bit out of order with his response to you on the other thread... I was wrong,he was spot on

Hit a nerve?

veritas lux mea
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 12, 2010, 10:36:17 PM »

It's lives*

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: August 12, 2010, 10:39:12 PM »

+1mill
CRIPPIN

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 12, 2010, 10:40:28 PM »

It's lives*

Yep, had to think about that one and still not sure, could possibly be life's.......might have to wait for last night vino at Luton to wear off and take my mind back to days long gone by of proper English!

veritas lux mea
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 12, 2010, 10:42:02 PM »

Hit a nerve?

Since none of this effects me in anyway shape or form no not particularly ,just don't really like your deliberate flaming/trolling!!
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 12, 2010, 10:42:38 PM »

Does anyone else think this bad from a mod on P5's

It looks like Marc has PM'd a mod asking for the thread to be removed as would I, another thread isn't going to makes things any easier if you're trying to put right your mistakes.

The mod then copies and pastes his PM's into the thread

http://www.pocketfives.com/f7/railtard1-ddfromds-scammer-595030/#post5674674

Surely these are private?

lolzzzzzzzzzzzz @ this - are you mentally deluded? - I mean why is it that you think that is ok, just because he is trying to put right his mistakes, it is disgusting behaviour, and the guy should be outed and a couple of kneecaps broken aswell! THIS IS THE LOWEST OF THE LOW!!!!
CRIPPIN

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 12, 2010, 10:43:53 PM »

+1mill

Hit a nerve?  You too?

veritas lux mea
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 12, 2010, 10:45:10 PM »

It looks like Marc has PM'd a mod asking for the thread to be removed as would I, another thread isn't going to makes things any easier if you're trying to put right your mistakes.

lolzzzzzzzzzzzz @ this - are you mentally deluded? - I mean why is it that you think that is ok, just because he is trying to put right his mistakes, it is disgusting behaviour, and the guy should be outed and a couple of kneecaps broken aswell! THIS IS THE LOWEST OF THE LOW!!!!

You were doing ok until you described it  needs a couple of broken kneecaps and the lowest of the low.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 10:46:52 PM by celtic » Logged

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
CRIPPIN

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 12, 2010, 10:48:59 PM »

You were doing ok until you described it  needs a couple of broken kneecaps and the lowest of the low.

Yep, spot on.

Spot on about this before anyone spits out their dummy
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 10:53:15 PM by CRIPPIN » Logged

veritas lux mea
Murph1984

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 12, 2010, 10:57:57 PM »

once i was skint marc sent £300 to my bank and told me to get train to, his. he bought the food all week i was there, and bought all the drinks on a night out.
Not condoning whats hes done, but he was very generous to his mates when he had money.

Like Blatch was you mean?
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 12, 2010, 11:03:18 PM »

Yep, spot on.

so your saying that he does not deserve this sort of treatment?
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: August 12, 2010, 11:11:34 PM »

once i was skint marc sent £300 to my bank and told me to get train to, his. he bought the food all week i was there, and bought all the drinks on a night out.
Not condoning whats hes done, but he was very generous to his mates when he had money.

Like Blatch was you mean?

didnt know blatch, and have heard no stories of blatch being spontaneously generous.
you havent hit a nerve with me, obv your just bored and being a nob, carry on for me
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 12, 2010, 11:13:28 PM »

Yep, spot on.

so your saying that he does not deserve this sort of treatment?

He doesnt deserve broken kneecaps and is not the lowest of the low if that is what you are asking?

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 29 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: