blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:49:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Reasons why I ask is it worth it?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reasons why I ask is it worth it?  (Read 77019 times)
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: August 12, 2010, 06:47:04 PM »

I'm starting to feel left out. Seems like I'm the only who hasn't grimmed Cos

George2MuchJuice those staking requests have too much of a premium for even idiots like me to get involved in!

Sigh (altho u staked me in Cov)

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
NigDawG

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 12, 2010, 06:48:10 PM »

I'm not seeing my money back.

not much of a reassurance i know but to my knowledge everyone he has grimmed/pissed about before HAS been repaid....just not until he had 6 fig scores...

Christopher Brammer
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 12, 2010, 06:52:34 PM »

Sorry for being naive..

(Hope Keys gets another good laugh out of this post)

Why don't these grimmers just say to their friends "I'm busto, can you lend me some money?" instead of all the bs?

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 12, 2010, 06:53:27 PM »

Sorry for being naive..

Why don't these grimmers just say to their friends "I'm busto, can you lend me some money?" instead of all the bs?

Not cool innit..........
dean23price

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 12, 2010, 06:55:21 PM »

obv to look good infront of ppl...who does he actually owe muney to? on  a serious note? cant u just say on here instead of random ppl putting oh yea he owes my mates 20k etc ... just say
railtard1

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 12, 2010, 06:58:37 PM »

pretty funny some of the responses, especially from some of the people who dont know me or anything about the situation.

I will try to be as honest as possible in this post, and if i get some non constructive replys, and highlighted sentences intending to annoy / tilt / belittle me, i wont post on this subject again.

Ok, i do owe a few people money. Some of the amounts have been exaggerated, but basically its true. Im obv very annoyed at myself, but tbh as bram said, not surprising.

Ive had a good year in strictly poker terms and have crushed mtt;s. I have allways been outspoken and have never shyed away from any criticism or spotlight. After having a couple of huge scores i started backing people, and although its worked out decent, the extras that go with it have meant im not sure if im winning as a backer or not (its close i think). Im obv not backing anyone at the moment and have like $35k of make up outstanding which i realise is gg'd. I spent alot of money buying nice things, and buying nice things for other people. Being too generous at times was obv -EV, and in hindsight i done some stupid things trying to be good to people! I backed some people who where never going to win money as poker players simply because i felt i should be helping my friends out when i have money and they dont.

Alot of the comments on 2+2 etc r not even close to true and some of it is simply made up to obv make me look worse.. similar with some of the posts on here. If people had better things to do then they prob wouldnt have to b writing things about me.

Ive lost a ton of money playing live poker over the last year, building day one stacks, often having day 2 chip leads and spewing off for no particular reason. When i started to get thru money i continued backing people when i couldnt really afford to which was obv naive, and only done it because i didnt wana lose face i guess!

I then opened a betfair account, mainly to bet on world cup with, and i lost money on the world cup, but betfair had no depo limits so i could literally depo any amount i wnated to on there and hamble as high as i like. I remember one night, i lost like £25k in an hour i think, obv i was pretty ill that night and didnt sleep. But the loss didnt really bother me which was pretty sick. I did self ban myself from there after that, and have not been on there since obv. In fact i have not gambled since away from poker. Getting low on funds i started borrwing $ from people who i would trust me to lend me money. I would basically play, then pay back if i won, and owe for a week or sumink if i didnt. I know i should of tried to get backed a while ago, but too proud i guess, Plus, wasnt sure who i could ask, as all the "friends" i had when i had money, were suddenly either not my friends now, or didnt have money now! I didnt borrow money from people with intention of not paying it back, i just wasnt thinking AT ALL!  

Its pretty hard for me to write this tbh, but felt it was neccesary as people were posting on here with NO CLUE as to what was happening. To clear up, i dont owe cos money, im not sure where that came from. He was backed by me, and left on neutral terms a coupla K in make up i think.

Dreenie has made some funny posts, to the point i laughed wne i wrote them, i think its none of ur business, i owe u not a penny, and u posting here is making urself look really petty. I think u should sort urself out before u wana have a go at me.

Im not proud that i owe a few people money, and the wprst thign is, its obv gona be hard for me to get a backer at the moment which ruins the best chance i have of paying the money back immediately (despite allways being good with backers in the past). I do however have a few assets which i am going to try liquidate in the near future and settle with people. Im really not sure why this thread was made tbh as i dont owe cos money, and its like even like i owe the whole of the blonde community money! I will pay people asap, i have allways paid everythign back!

To settle a few other things that were said on here, INCORRECTLY... my tilt name is railtard1, my stars name was DDfromDS, but it got blocked pending some form of ID (which i have no way of getting) because i had an account with them wen i was like 16 or sumink and i deposited maybe $50. They wanted the card details o deposited on, but this is ridic as its 8 years ago. I played the sunday million one sunday on dean23price, my house mates account, and shiped it for $232k, toby had 10% of it, and he then used the account (by himself, taking over from me after 2 hours), to win the stars super tuesday which were 50/50 in. I was not playing any comps on 2 accounts, no multi accounting was done in anyway! Stars would of not been able to prove anythign obv as its deans address also. I dont use the account anymore, and wont do in future.

As i said i wont/cant play online for a bit untill i sorted some stuff out, hopefully it will be sooner rather than later because behind all of this, i think im quite talented at the game (regardless of what people may say). I will read some more of this thread if it is sensible comments and stuff, but if it turns into a "bear baiting" affair, i wont read or reply to the thread, and ur only wasting ur own time then!

I do regret the way thigs have turned out OBVIOUSLY!, and i am gutted i let it get out of control like this, but only im to blame, and i got out of it once, id like to think ill be back in the game very very soon (after i have paid the owed $ back obviously).

Gl
NigDawG

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 12, 2010, 06:59:02 PM »

Sorry for being naive..

Not cool innit..........

lol and grimming is?

Christopher Brammer
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 12, 2010, 07:00:07 PM »

Sorry for being naive..

Not cool innit..........

lol and grimming is?

Neither are obv........
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 12, 2010, 07:02:05 PM »

Sorry for being naive..

Narcissism innit. I get those requests reasonably often and almost always help out, and have so far always seen my money back. Dunno what the intonation behind the bracketed statement is but I'm sorry if I caused offence, it wasn't meant.

No offence was taken, I just assumed you thought it was funny that I was naive in suggesting Dave got a job, and here I was asking another naive question.

mouth

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 12, 2010, 07:04:54 PM »

pmsl at Retard not worrying about the cash he's grimmed but upset that he is not appreciated on here as a great poker player.

Personally I'm really quite happy in a kind of told-you-so way, as I called him a tit from the first posts i read from him on AWOP. He retaliated in a simialr vein by calling me a drag queen. Unfortunately AWOP locked the thread so I had to reply on Facebook instead - still can't believe the kid was retarded enugh to add me a friend. Best of all was sitting with one of his close mates at DTD who frankly admitted that yes he was an arrogant tit and always said the wrong thing.

Quite gutted that I still haven't actually got to meet him yet, but judging by how big headed he sounds, owing 40k to various people he's grimmed won't stop him going out to play poker anyway.

Cos - you need a bullshit detector mate. You have to be the most gullible lad in poker. It's nice that you take people at face value, but pls pls stop lending them fkn money!

one time god's don't let me prove your initial awop postings of me be true...ONE TIMEEEEE

FFS Chris I can't be expected to remember every insult and troll comment I come up with - there are just too many!

FWIW you're the most attractive redhead I've ever met Wink fancy a bit of granny bashing? x

Don't tell her to turn down, put on your shades if you can't see
Don't tell her to turn down, turn up the flame.

http://gobshiteonlegs.blogspot.com/
gribbo

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 12, 2010, 07:07:00 PM »

feel sick reading this, unreal
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 12, 2010, 07:09:13 PM »

pretty funny some of the responses, especially from some of the people who dont know me or anything about the situation.

I will try to be as honest as possible in this post, and if i get some non constructive replys, and highlighted sentences intending to annoy / tilt / belittle me, i wont post on this subject again.

Ok, i do owe a few people money. Some of the amounts have been exaggerated, but basically its true. Im obv very annoyed at myself, but tbh as bram said, not surprising.

Ive had a good year in strictly poker terms and have crushed mtt;s. I have allways been outspoken and have never shyed away from any criticism or spotlight. After having a couple of huge scores i started backing people, and although its worked out decent, the extras that go with it have meant im not sure if im winning as a backer or not (its close i think). Im obv not backing anyone at the moment and have like $35k of make up outstanding which i realise is gg'd. I spent alot of money buying nice things, and buying nice things for other people. Being too generous at times was obv -EV, and in hindsight i done some stupid things trying to be good to people! I backed some people who where never going to win money as poker players simply because i felt i should be helping my friends out when i have money and they dont.

Alot of the comments on 2+2 etc r not even close to true and some of it is simply made up to obv make me look worse.. similar with some of the posts on here. If people had better things to do then they prob wouldnt have to b writing things about me.

Ive lost a ton of money playing live poker over the last year, building day one stacks, often having day 2 chip leads and spewing off for no particular reason. When i started to get thru money i continued backing people when i couldnt really afford to which was obv naive, and only done it because i didnt wana lose face i guess!

I then opened a betfair account, mainly to bet on world cup with, and i lost money on the world cup, but betfair had no depo limits so i could literally depo any amount i wnated to on there and hamble as high as i like. I remember one night, i lost like £25k in an hour i think, obv i was pretty ill that night and didnt sleep. But the loss didnt really bother me which was pretty sick. I did self ban myself from there after that, and have not been on there since obv. In fact i have not gambled since away from poker. Getting low on funds i started borrwing $ from people who i would trust me to lend me money. I would basically play, then pay back if i won, and owe for a week or sumink if i didnt. I know i should of tried to get backed a while ago, but too proud i guess, Plus, wasnt sure who i could ask, as all the "friends" i had when i had money, were suddenly either not my friends now, or didnt have money now! I didnt borrow money from people with intention of not paying it back, i just wasnt thinking AT ALL!  

Its pretty hard for me to write this tbh, but felt it was neccesary as people were posting on here with NO CLUE as to what was happening. To clear up, i dont owe cos money, im not sure where that came from. He was backed by me, and left on neutral terms a coupla K in make up i think.

Dreenie has made some funny posts, to the point i laughed wne i wrote them, i think its none of ur business, i owe u not a penny, and u posting here is making urself look really petty. I think u should sort urself out before u wana have a go at me.

Im not proud that i owe a few people money, and the wprst thign is, its obv gona be hard for me to get a backer at the moment which ruins the best chance i have of paying the money back immediately (despite allways being good with backers in the past). I do however have a few assets which i am going to try liquidate in the near future and settle with people. Im really not sure why this thread was made tbh as i dont owe cos money, and its like even like i owe the whole of the blonde community money! I will pay people asap, i have allways paid everythign back!

To settle a few other things that were said on here, INCORRECTLY... my tilt name is railtard1, my stars name was DDfromDS, but it got blocked pending some form of ID (which i have no way of getting) because i had an account with them wen i was like 16 or sumink and i deposited maybe $50. They wanted the card details o deposited on, but this is ridic as its 8 years ago. I played the sunday million one sunday on dean23price, my house mates account, and shiped it for $232k, toby had 10% of it, and he then used the account (by himself, taking over from me after 2 hours), to win the stars super tuesday which were 50/50 in. I was not playing any comps on 2 accounts, no multi accounting was done in anyway! Stars would of not been able to prove anythign obv as its deans address also. I dont use the account anymore, and wont do in future.

As i said i wont/cant play online for a bit untill i sorted some stuff out, hopefully it will be sooner rather than later because behind all of this, i think im quite talented at the game (regardless of what people may say). I will read some more of this thread if it is sensible comments and stuff, but if it turns into a "bear baiting" affair, i wont read or reply to the thread, and ur only wasting ur own time then!

I do regret the way thigs have turned out OBVIOUSLY!, and i am gutted i let it get out of control like this, but only im to blame, and i got out of it once, id like to think ill be back in the game very very soon (after i have paid the owed $ back obviously).

Gl

Marc, this seems to be an honest account of how you got in the situation you did.

Don't know why you had to borrow the money the way you did though, it is little wonder people think you are a scammer when you ask for transfers and don't come through with your end.

Why not just say you're busto atm can I borrow some cash?

Anyway, I still think you are a pretty decent bloke and a really good player.. gl in the future.

mouth

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 12, 2010, 07:11:51 PM »

sorry, can't find thread on AWOP titled "Chris Brammer's head !)" but will this one do? Obviously Marc logged in as Dean and getting him a good name...

http://www.aworldofpoker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=23782

Don't tell her to turn down, put on your shades if you can't see
Don't tell her to turn down, turn up the flame.

http://gobshiteonlegs.blogspot.com/
jakally

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 12, 2010, 07:17:11 PM »

I don't know you at all Marc, and  have  thought previously that you came across as  a bit arrogant.......... but that's a pretty solid, and honest post. GL getting it all sorted.

Murph1984

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 12, 2010, 07:17:37 PM »

Gl

Nice of you to incriminate him as well.And i'm pretty sure the vast majority of people would consider you both playing on someone elses account as multi-accounting.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 29 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: