blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:09:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Reasons why I ask is it worth it?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reasons why I ask is it worth it?  (Read 77423 times)
CRIPPIN

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: August 12, 2010, 11:16:33 PM »

Does anyone else think this bad from a mod on P5's

It looks like Marc has PM'd a mod asking for the thread to be removed as would I, another thread isn't going to makes things any easier if you're trying to put right your mistakes.

The mod then copies and pastes his PM's into the thread

http://www.pocketfives.com/f7/railtard1-ddfromds-scammer-595030/#post5674674

Surely these are private?

lolzzzzzzzzzzzz @ this - are you mentally deluded? - I mean why is it that you think that is ok, just because he is trying to put right his mistakes, it is disgusting behaviour, and the guy should be outed and a couple of kneecaps broken aswell! THIS IS THE LOWEST OF THE LOW!!!!

You were doing ok until you described it  needs a couple of broken kneecaps and the lowest of the low.

Yep, spot on.

Spot on about this before anyone spits out their dummy

so your saying that he does not deserve this sort of treatment?

Well, I know where you are coming from and I must admit that if someone took me for the sorts of money that are being talked about then I would seriously think about paying a visit with a 'persuader'! BUT....

These people that have been 'grimmed' are obviously stupid, or at best gullable and took a gamble (they will argue with that statement but step back and think about it and it is correct). The guy that did it is a complete knob, despite what his hero worshippers say....AND if I was playing big MTT's without worrying about the buy in money then i am sure I would show some cracking results. Seen it before, more than once, Sarah-Jayne on Ladbrokes was  prime example.

So yes, initial reaction, smash the bloke up but step back and get real, this would only turn you into a bigger knob than he.

veritas lux mea
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 12, 2010, 11:18:19 PM »

It looks like Marc has PM'd a mod asking for the thread to be removed as would I, another thread isn't going to makes things any easier if you're trying to put right your mistakes.

lolzzzzzzzzzzzz @ this - are you mentally deluded? - I mean why is it that you think that is ok, just because he is trying to put right his mistakes, it is disgusting behaviour, and the guy should be outed and a couple of kneecaps broken aswell! THIS IS THE LOWEST OF THE LOW!!!!

You were doing ok until you described it  needs a couple of broken kneecaps and the lowest of the low.

Yep, spot on.

Well, I know where you are coming from and I must admit that if someone took me for the sorts of money that are being talked about then I would seriously think about paying a visit with a 'persuader'! BUT....

These people that have been 'grimmed' are obviously stupid, or at best gullable and took a gamble (they will argue with that statement but step back and think about it and it is correct). The guy that did it is a complete knob, despite what his hero worshippers say....AND if I was playing big MTT's without worrying about the buy in money then i am sure I would show some cracking results. Seen it before, more than once, Sarah-Jayne on Ladbrokes was  prime example.

So yes, initial reaction, smash the bloke up but step back and get real, this would only turn you into a bigger knob than he.

maybe you don't have as much money as some of us

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Murph1984

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 12, 2010, 11:20:39 PM »

once i was skint marc sent £300 to my bank and told me to get train to, his. he bought the food all week i was there, and bought all the drinks on a night out.
Not condoning whats hes done, but he was very generous to his mates when he had money.

Like Blatch was you mean?

didnt know blatch, and have heard no stories of blatch being spontaneously generous.
you havent hit a nerve with me, obv your just bored and being a nob, carry on for me

I wasn't the one asking if I had hit a nerve!!

I was just pointing out the similarities between the two cases.
CRIPPIN

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 12, 2010, 11:25:00 PM »

Yep, spot on.

maybe you don't have as much money as some of us

Maybe, maybe not...but if I had as much money as I owe I'm certain that I would have  Grin

veritas lux mea
brummieboy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #154 on: August 12, 2010, 11:51:24 PM »

I thought Marc had admitted to spunking his money on world cup bets and spinups.
Why is he claiming he is hacked on Pocket Fives

Emails received from railtard1:

-

"hi, i would like my account closed and deleted please and all details of me removed, including all posts etc etc!
i would like this done as soon as possible, many thanks, marc wright"

-

"hi i just asked for my account to be removed, i would also like the thread to be removed that has been made about me, its not true and slanderous.... i think maybe illegal, my account on AIM was hacked, its under pker descussion, and says im a scammer, can this be rmeoved please!

thanks marc"

-

"PLEASE THIS THREAD IS BAD FOR ME, I WAS HACKED ON AIM, PLEASE REMOVE THIS THREAD ASAP, IT IS TITLED, RAILTARD1 IS A SCAMMER!"
mouth

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 12, 2010, 11:52:59 PM »

I thought Marc had admitted to spunking his money on world cup bets and spinups.

-

"hi, i would like my account closed and deleted please and all details of me removed, including all posts etc etc!

-

"hi i just asked for my account to be removed, i would also like the thread to be removed that has been made about me, its not true and slanderous.... i think maybe illegal, my account on AIM was hacked, its under pker descussion, and says im a scammer, can this be rmeoved please!

thanks marc"

-

"PLEASE THIS THREAD IS BAD FOR ME, I WAS HACKED ON AIM, PLEASE REMOVE THIS THREAD ASAP, IT IS TITLED, RAILTARD1 IS A SCAMMER!"

Because he tells lies and grims people? Just a guess.

Don't tell her to turn down, put on your shades if you can't see
Don't tell her to turn down, turn up the flame.

http://gobshiteonlegs.blogspot.com/
treefella

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 12, 2010, 11:56:50 PM »

FWIW
i thought i would put my thoughts

Marc is no question a very talented poker player. Most of you posting on here would love to be within 50% as good as him at  tournament poker  I'm sure .
Arrogant , obnoxious , outspoken , cocky , and probably this is because he's way too young to have won so much money.He obviously hasn't the wise years of  experience to respect it . Easy come easy go !
He's been stupid with his winnings. Yes both as a player and a backer too.He thought he could gamble his way out of a very ridiculous situation he got himself into considering how much money he has won playing mostly online poker .  
However ,the posters on  this forum and 2+2 need to appreciate just how it feels to win and then gamble away at least over £300k . I suggest almost all of you will have no idea whatsoever.
Gambling on horses , roulette , sports betting on betfair ,poker ,flips for £1k .Winning huge sums makes you feel invincible . Ego overload !

He's not a bad person so lets end the witch hunt eh.

Marc please take some advise from some one twice your age who knows .

1.Pay em all back with interest and an apology as soon as you can .
2.Just stick to tournament poker
3.Don't post antagonising crap on poker forums or in poker chat rooms
4. Enjoy the money when you win again instead of degenerate gambling it all away.
5. Your friends will be friends whether you are broke or rolling in it. There's no need to buy people or try to impress.

And finally fwiw i would back you all day long for  tournament poker if i was rolled enough but that don't mean i wanna be your mate : )

CRIPPIN

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 13, 2010, 12:09:25 AM »

FWIW

Marc is no question a very talented poker player. Most of you posting on here would love to be within 50% as good as him at  tournament poker  I'm sure .
Arrogant , obnoxious , outspoken , cocky , and probably this is because he's way too young to have won so much money.He obviously hasn't the wise years of  experience to respect it . Easy come easy go !
He's been stupid with his winnings. Yes both as a player and a backer too.He thought he could gamble his way out of a very ridiculous situation he got himself into considering how much money he has won playing mostly online poker .  
However ,the posters on  this forum and 2+2 need to appreciate just how it feels to win and then gamble away at least over £300k . I suggest almost all of you will have no idea whatsoever.
Gambling on horses , roulette , sports betting on betfair ,poker ,flips for £1k .Winning huge sums makes you feel invincible . Ego overload !

4. Enjoy the money when you win again instead of degenerate gambling it all away.
5. Your friends will be friends whether you are broke or rolling in it. There's no need to buy people or try to impress.

And finally fwiw i would back you all day long for  tournament poker if i was rolled enough but that don't mean i wanna be your mate : )

LOL, it gets funnier by the minute............tell the folk he owes 40K to that he's not a bad person!

In the words of Littlejohn....'you couldn't make this up' !

veritas lux mea
Alverton

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 13, 2010, 12:12:15 AM »

guy grims everyone's money, grimmer posts, everyone says grimmer is good decent chap and gl for the future. WTF?

I agree with this. FWIW
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 12:14:05 AM by Alverton » Logged
brummieboy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #159 on: August 13, 2010, 12:15:47 AM »

-

-

thanks marc"

-

Because he tells lies and grims people? Just a guess.

Just strange how he admits it on 2+2 and here and then makes up a pack of lies on Pocket Fives and changes his country to Switzerland.

dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 13, 2010, 12:23:12 AM »

FWIW

Interesting post here, I for one knows excatley what its like to win huge sums(for me anyway), and then see it vanishing faster than you can stick a rat up a drain pipe, my biggest regret was not going to vegas, playing in a couple of real decent comps etc, I was far too generous with mine, and the thing is, you don't have friends when all the money's gone, I however, have far more respect for my true friends, or casual ones for that matter, I couldn't do it, I couldn't lie my way out of a situation, just to try and get bck into poker, he can get back the right way, by playing mtt's and building that way, but I reckon the guy should move away for 6 mths, and sort it out, because ppl that never win anything in there life, will never have the feeling of winning it and then losing it, this feeling is a million times worse, and can send you on life tilt for months after, as for saying that we should not witch hunt, it is a public forum, and the guy has done wrong, whether he pays them bck or not, therefore everyone is entilted to an opinion, everyone will probably be friends within a few mths, because lets face it, the world is fickle, together with the ppl, and everyone is very quick to forget ...
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #161 on: August 13, 2010, 01:06:22 AM »

once i was skint marc sent £300 to my bank and told me to get train to, his. he bought the food all week i was there, and bought all the drinks on a night out.
Not condoning whats hes done, but he was very generous to his mates when he had money.

Like Blatch was you mean?

didnt know blatch, and have heard no stories of blatch being spontaneously generous.
you havent hit a nerve with me, obv your just bored and being a nob, carry on for me

I wasn't the one asking if I had hit a nerve!!

I was just pointing out the similarities between the two cases.

lol didnt mean u m8 soz
Skgv

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 13, 2010, 01:07:16 AM »

This is the real world an its general knoledge that most of the old school money was never legally earnt that circulated the poker world ! But instead now its stolen from each other an there is the cirlce of life. But for some reason stealing money dosnt go punished nowadys an honsety means nothing! Stealing is stealing an maybe we are too soft in the western world an maybe losing a finger would make people realise that its wrong!
Murph1984

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 13, 2010, 01:09:42 AM »

FWIW

First part is a load of bull tbh,there are plenty of people who have had success at a young age and remained humble and nice people.

The bolded is just about as good advice as he is going to get anywhere,here's hoping he takes it on board.
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #164 on: August 13, 2010, 01:11:23 AM »

This is the real world an its general knoledge that most of the old school money was never legally earnt that circulated the poker world ! But instead now its stolen from each other an there is the cirlce of life. But for some reason stealing money dosnt go punished nowadys an honsety means nothing! Stealing is stealing an maybe we are too soft in the western world an maybe losing a finger would make people realise that its wrong!

the first two lines of this remind me of eddie temples "layer cake" speech
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 29 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: