blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:45:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Reasons why I ask is it worth it?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reasons why I ask is it worth it?  (Read 77408 times)
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2010, 01:20:34 PM »

"Just because ppl win big, does not mean they are actually nice ppl"

Lol what? Who ever inferred there was a correlation between the 2?

LOL at the fact that I am rubbish with putting what I want to say in words.  The simple FACT is, My friend transferred $$ to RAILTARD1 and was wating over 24 hrs for them to be sent on stars, and still, has yet to recieve them, when marc was braggng he had 100k in there, would someone like to explain that, rather than making fun at the way I word my English.

Yo dreenie, check the 2+2 thread.

Yes I just posted a reply there, thank you for letting me know that. It really is disgusting, the more I think about it, the guy has NO reason to do this, he would never be potless, he is an awesome poker player, but this just lets everything he has worked for, go out the window, so sad.
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2010, 01:22:26 PM »

Is it the same Marc who was struggling to stake Trigg the weekend before last?

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=49060.0
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2010, 01:23:39 PM »

"Just because ppl win big, does not mean they are actually nice ppl"

Lol what? Who ever inferred there was a correlation between the 2?

LOL at the fact that I am rubbish with putting what I want to say in words.  The simple FACT is, My friend transferred $$ to RAILTARD1 and was wating over 24 hrs for them to be sent on stars, and still, has yet to recieve them, when marc was braggng he had 100k in there, would someone like to explain that, rather than making fun at the way I word my English.

Yo dreenie, check the 2+2 thread.

Yes I just posted a reply there, thank you for letting me know that. It really is disgusting, the more I think about it, the guy has NO reason to do this, he would never be potless, he is an awesome poker player, but this just lets everything he has worked for, go out the window, so sad.

Stop being naieve!! Jesus- he aint doing it unless he was busto
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2010, 02:44:11 PM »

Marc staked me for a while. He was always super weird with transfers etc, sometimes taking unnecessarily long, sometimes disappearing from contact and his excuses and bullshit as to why was always absolute top drawer stuff.

He has knocked several people in the past and continues to do so.

Recently we had an argument on a thread somewhere along these lines when I called him out for this. We continued our arguing in private, by text where he said to me that he owed no-one in the poker community money. I offered him a $200 per person bet that for everyone I named he would pay me $200 if he did indeed owe them money and I would pay him the same amount for each person I named incorrectly.

[  ] He was willing to accept this bet. [  ] It surprises me as to why.

One time someone owed me some money and could xfer on stars (around $1100) and I wanted to collect so asked Marc (who regularly bragged about how he had a £250k roll and was gonna be the next mooman etc (lol)) if he could take the money on my behalf and pay me by bank xfer the next day. Anyway, I waited for three weeks before I was paid in full (well almost, $9 short) in three separate installments on full tilt.

The guy just can't help himself but to tell non stop lies. I think he has some sort of narcissistic personaity disorder.

I hope some other people (blondes too) post about their encounters with him to give an idea of what he's like.

If you've had any money dealings with him, excuses for his delays may be as follows:

'My internet has gone down'
'I did the bank xfer but it didn't go through because I got a call from the fraud department because of activity on my account and I didn't get it'
'My account has been blocked/hacked'
'My cashier isn't working'
'I'm playing 12 tables, will do it after my session' *cue offline*

Mods, I realise Marc will probably threaten with a solicitor but leave my post up please. I can back my post up with proofs of msn conversations, texts etc and I can get about 10 respected poker players who have had similar things happen to them from marc to post on their encounters with him. Also, how can someone who can't afford to pay a $500 trade afford solicitors fees. Not happnin.

I will also say he generally repays in the end but just obtains the money using his deceptive tactics and then will take ages to pay.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2010, 02:51:55 PM »

Marc staked me for a while. He was always super weird with transfers etc, sometimes taking unnecessarily long, sometimes disappearing from contact and his excuses and bullshit as to why was always absolute top drawer stuff.

Recently we had an argument on a thread somewhere along these lines when I called him out for this. We continued our arguing in private, by text where he said to me that he owed no-one in the poker community money. I offered him a $200 per person bet that for everyone I named he would pay me $200 if he did indeed owe them money and I would pay him the same amount for each person I named incorrectly.

One time someone owed me some money and could xfer on stars (around $1100) and I wanted to collect so asked Marc (who regularly bragged about how he had a £250k roll and was gonna be the next mooman etc (lol)) if he could take the money on my behalf and pay me by bank xfer the next day. Anyway, I waited for three weeks before I was paid in full (well almost, $9 short) in three separate installments on full tilt.

The guy just can't help himself but to tell non stop lies. I think he has some sort of narcissistic personaity disorder.

I hope some other people (blondes too) post about their encounters with him to give an idea of what he's like.

If you've had any money dealings with him, excuses for his delays may be as follows:

'I did the bank xfer but it didn't go through because I got a call from the fraud department because of activity on my account and I didn't get it'

Mods, I realise Marc will probably threaten with a solicitor but leave my post up please. I can back my post up with proofs of msn conversations, texts etc and I can get about 10 respected poker players who have had similar things happen to them from marc to post on their encounters with him. Also, how can someone who can't afford to pay a $500 trade afford solicitors fees. Not happnin.

I will also say he generally repays in the end but just obtains the money using his deceptive tactics and then will take ages to pay.

very well said cos - you seem to be one of the "good" guys in the poker worl, keep it up :-)
jakally

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2010, 02:55:10 PM »

very well said cos - you seem to be one of the "good" guys in the poker worl, keep it up :-)

Someone at DTD at the weekend, said that you were good at reading people............. guess they were wrong. Cheesy
geordieneil
we are we are we are the mods

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2010, 02:56:35 PM »

lol did u not see the real hustle, he tried to grim a bookie       Wink hi cos
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2010, 03:01:54 PM »

very well said cos - you seem to be one of the "good" guys in the poker world, keep it up :-)

lol did u not see the real hustle, he tried to grim a bookie       Wink hi cos

Beppe! Hey!

Dreenie, I just have a big mouth. (I think it's to match my nose)

@GreekStein on twitter.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2010, 03:11:11 PM »

"generally pays debts back in the end"

owes you $500 >> lends $500 off a friend >>> ignores them for 2 weeks >> pays you >>>>owes them money >>>>> grims someone from america >>>pays back the guy he took money off to pay you >>>> plays tournies with money too >>>> binks a tourny >>>>> degens it up/goes busto >> owes X $500 >>>> repeat repeat.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Murph1984

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2010, 03:13:39 PM »

I did wonder why he was posting in the 2+2 marketplace for staking back in January..

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/135/staking/looking-back-elite-mtt-players-603444-post16474307/?highlight=#post16474307

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/135/staking/looking-back-elite-mtt-players-603444-post16835984/?highlight=#post16835984

...when he was constantly on here bragging about how he was backing the entire UK population.

I was going to question him about it after he had wrongly and publicly attacked me after getting me confused for someone else but decided against it as there were too many people on here up his anus at the time.
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2010, 03:20:45 PM »

Jesus Christ.

Shocked and diappointed.

Seemed like a nice guy and a really good player to me.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2010, 03:22:39 PM »

Jesus Christ.

Shocked and diappointed.

Seemed like a nice guy and a really good player to me.

Is a really good player.

In person is a nice guy too. Just won't think twice about shafting you if he sees the opportunity is there.

If only everyone knew the reason why he lived in Cornwall....

@GreekStein on twitter.

Bas

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2010, 03:54:23 PM »

surprised it's taken this long... know a few people who he owes so wish them luck in getting it off him, after last time when he stole a load from eames/pez and co, you can be fairly certain you'll be waiting a while
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2010, 03:57:33 PM »

surprised it's taken this long... know a few people who he owes so wish them luck in getting it off him, after last time when he stole a load from eames/pez and co, you can be fairly certain you'll be waiting a while

just had a pm on fb from someone else he owes money to.

Damn really wish he'd taken my bet.

[ ] I'd be getting $200's left right and centre.

@GreekStein on twitter.

paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2010, 04:08:14 PM »

i havent had a problem with him

but only done very small transactions with him only <500$

Just me
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 29 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: