blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:08:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Dealing With Intimidation....Advice Please.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dealing With Intimidation....Advice Please.  (Read 9582 times)
marcro

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2010, 08:18:37 PM »

Well fuk me he went in like a looney 4 young lads 1 run 3 got polaxed I had to go stop him
Was so so funny but scary at the same time
He was shaking I think he would have killed them
Result the one kid the main one 2 weeks in hospital
Broken jaw
3ribs
Compound frac shin

I guess it fixed the problem though?

yeah sounds like a right laugh Roll Eyes

and fwiw, I tend to agree with Ripple.  At lot of the time kids just don't know where to draw the line, and if they know they're intimidating someone and getting away with it they'll probably egg each other on even more.  I had a couple of scallywags chucking snowballs at my windows from very short range last night whilst I was trying to negotiate my way over some sheet ice with my daughter in the car.  Once I got out and started giving them a good talking to they soon lost their bravado and scarpered.

I don't like these suggestions of vigilante violence at the best of times, but for people to be making these recommendations against a child just seems way off, no matter how much of a little shit that child might be.
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2010, 08:21:09 PM »

Well fuk me he went in like a looney 4 young lads 1 run 3 got polaxed I had to go stop him
Broken jaw
3ribs
Compound frac shin

and fwiw, I tend to agree with Ripple.  At lot of the time kids just don't know where to draw the line, and if they know they're intimidating someone and getting away with it they'll probably egg each other on even more.  I had a couple of scallywags chucking snowballs at my windows from very short range last night whilst I was trying to negotiate my way over some sheet ice with my daughter in the car.  Once I got out and started giving them a good talking to they soon lost their bravado and scarpered.

I don't like these suggestions of vigilante violence at the best of times, but for people to be making these recommendations against a child just seems way off, no matter how much of a little shit that child might be.

I would be more than delighted to see the parents suffer the violence....... I have no problem either way.

Just remember everyone that young boy has human rights and knows you cant touch him so just let him act up........
marcro

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2010, 08:29:30 PM »

I used to live in Singapore.  The last case of a kid spray painting a car happened in 1996.  It was an American kid and the police caught him.  He was sentenced to caning and 6 months in a correctional institution.  Bill Clinton intervened and asked them not to do it but the Singapore Govt. said forget it and went ahead.

Now caning under Singapore laws means that you are tied to a caning horse and have a Dr standing by to stitch up the wounds on your back side after a bamboo cane has done its magic.

Any guesses how many kids have spray painted a car in Singapore since then?
marcro

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2010, 08:32:09 PM »

Broken jaw
3ribs
Compound frac shin

I would be more than delighted to see the parents suffer the violence....... I have no problem either way.

Just remember everyone that young boy has human rights and knows you cant touch him so just let him act up........

Human rights should be applied to people who behave like humans and not animals.
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2010, 08:36:42 PM »

I used to live in Singapore.  The last case of a kid spray painting a car happened in 1996.  It was an American kid and the police caught him.  He was sentenced to caning and 6 months in a correctional institution.  Bill Clinton intervened and asked them not to do it but the Singapore Govt. said forget it and went ahead.

Now caning under Singapore laws means that you are tied to a caning horse and have a Dr standing by to stitch up the wounds on your back side after a bamboo cane has done its magic.

Any guesses how many kids have spray painted a car in Singapore since then?

Sounds amazing and I totally agree with you Marcro.

Tilts the fk out of me, watching Coppers on Channel 4 recently, firstly a heroin addict who is arrested and in custody. he's been in hundreds of times, so just says 'I feel ill' then falls on the floor faking a fit so he has to have 2 coppers take him to hospital all afternoon where he can get a ciggy and some methadone and he wanders back in afterwards smiling and waving. Secondly was a stupid young girl caught driving with no insurance/license, after 10 minutes of acting up and physically resisting she starts screaming im pregnant ....my baby......

These people need putting down.

God why am I thinking about this stuff, I hate the general public. I saw another case where a convicted murderer is arguing against his sentence etc on the basis of human rights....... did the dead person have human rights? it makes me so mad it's ridic even more than playing a tourny for 8 hours and spacking it off going out first on the final table like last night (sick barg I know) :p

Lets get all these mongs and sepp blatter/the rest of fifa in a room and put them all down I say......
sledge13

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2010, 08:54:27 PM »

If you can find them maybe these guys can help...

sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2010, 09:30:29 PM »

I don't think u realise this case happened over 20 years ago
Me and my mate were about 19-20 and the scumbag bastard was about 17
He had been terrorising the area smashing old peoples windows
Doing every car tyre in one night something like 140 odd tyres
He was crackers screwed the local corner shop so many times they closed and never opened for overca year
He was real trouble, if I had to do it again I would,but I would have took a bigger bat
And after my mate Mackers give him a good seeing too
Never a problem off him ever infact a few months later he moved away
Years later we heated he committed a murder with another person
I bet he's locked up or dead now and I'm glad

one two buckle my shoe,three four,i wish i had velcro
SirPerceval

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2010, 10:00:50 PM »

Not for the fainthearted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Run0_I84eJ4
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2010, 10:02:47 PM »

ah well, he obviously learnt his lesson then.  wd.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2010, 10:42:16 PM »

That looks kinda fun
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2010, 12:06:58 AM »

ah well, he obviously learnt his lesson then.  wd.
Well he didn't murder Mackers
But it calmed him right down and stopped him
Fiooking around by our area and he moved away
So yes it did work for us anyway
Your too soft obviously what would have you done?
Sent him on a holiday with under privileged kids?
Outward bound course??

one two buckle my shoe,three four,i wish i had velcro
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2010, 12:34:04 AM »

Sofa I like the way you roll.

I for one think this country has become way too nice to nob heads.

Some times you just gotta give them more than a talking to.
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2010, 12:38:29 AM »

When i was a 13 yr old kid i got caughtdoing  graffiiti to a load of white fencing and the bloke who caught me give me 1 hell of a hiding

[ x ]  worked

never wrote on anything other than paper since
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2010, 12:44:26 AM »

sofaking is too soft surely, he was the one who stopped the guy getting beat to death. The future murder wouldn't have happened if sofaking wasn't such a wooly liberal.   

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2010, 12:49:17 AM »

wtf is going on where is all the ,.,.,.,.,.,.,,...,..,.,...,,,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.Huh?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: