blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 03:11:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Prose from a Poshboy
Pages: 1 ... 964 965 966 967 [968] 969 970 971 972 ... 1316 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Prose from a Poshboy  (Read 2557428 times)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #14505 on: April 04, 2013, 01:20:43 AM »

Having a punt on a bird must be posh boat speak coz round here we don't do punting but we do tend to get both oars in on a first date.

Did you watch the boat race this weekend? And are you a Cambridge fan

I watched it but only because it was on in my house. It was the most boring 20 minutes of my life

In summary, beaten by a very good boat. Rowing is one of those sports I enjoy watching but have (and had) zero interest in participating in.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #14506 on: April 04, 2013, 01:20:56 AM »

Having a punt on a bird must be posh boat speak coz round here we don't do punting but we do tend to get both oars in on a first date.

Did you watch the boat race this weekend? And are you a Cambridge fan

I watched it but only because it was on in my house. It was the most boring 20 minutes of my life
yeah it was much better last year when the looney tune swam out into the Thames. Bit like the grand National this weekend, really need a false start or protest to liven it up.

Hey I am sorry if I did it again but did not mean it to cause grief posting about the stake. I know you are a good un.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #14507 on: April 04, 2013, 06:27:27 AM »

Favourite arcade game?

Imagine you being good at dance mat revolution or whatever it's called

Would pay a lot of money to watch this.

(fwiw this is one of the worst reads i've ever seen.... he would literally be the worst in the world at this)

There's been a lot of shit in this blog over the past few days, but yeh, that read takes the biscuit

I would never have agreed with Dave here, reckon you're like a bambi on skates...

I however, spent way too long one summer in a mates sitting room working on a bunch of moves... so he and I could do 3 or 4 different ones to 'expert' and show off our 'skills' to the local females.... somewhat like a strange mating dance...

However that's all behind me... and I only spent 2 hours playing guitar hero solo yesterday in an Arcade in Ecuador, did manage to get all the high scores though! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

where is 'through the fire and flames' when you need it.... that 12 minutes of finger busting action is the most fun and pain you can have in one extruciatingly flowing moment of your life.

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #14508 on: April 04, 2013, 09:43:28 AM »

Favourite arcade game?

Imagine you being good at dance mat revolution or whatever it's called

Would pay a lot of money to watch this.

(fwiw this is one of the worst reads i've ever seen.... he would literally be the worst in the world at this)

There's been a lot of shit in this blog over the past few days, but yeh, that read takes the biscuit

I would never have agreed with Dave here, reckon you're like a bambi on skates...

I however, spent way too long one summer in a mates sitting room working on a bunch of moves... so he and I could do 3 or 4 different ones to 'expert' and show off our 'skills' to the local females.... somewhat like a strange mating dance...

However that's all behind me... and I only spent 2 hours playing guitar hero solo yesterday in an Arcade in Ecuador, did manage to get all the high scores though! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

where is 'through the fire and flames' when you need it.... that 12 minutes of finger busting action is the most fun and pain you can have in one extruciatingly flowing moment of your life.
i know you are a salsa dancer. Please tell me you can dance like Neil from the inbetweeners. That would be comedy

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #14509 on: April 04, 2013, 01:58:36 PM »

that 12 minutes of finger busting action is the most fun and pain you can have in one extruciatingly flowing moment of your life.

John Black on masturbation.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14510 on: April 04, 2013, 01:59:37 PM »

that 12 minutes of finger busting action is the most fun and pain you can have in one extruciatingly flowing moment of your life.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #14511 on: April 04, 2013, 04:37:03 PM »

#wpsir

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #14512 on: April 04, 2013, 04:56:14 PM »

5% still available in the WPT National for those who thought the original price was a bargain.  I can confirm there is no April Fool gag stopping you posting in the new thread.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Lucky

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14513 on: April 04, 2013, 08:16:25 PM »

Who wants to here about my date with Melissa at the arcades?!

You guys getting together soon?

According to my lovely friends, she's too hot for me and too nice, but I'm having punt anyway.

Your lovely friends are wrong. Put quite simply there's no such thing as too hot or too nice so by default they can't possibly be right.

Less of the 'having a punt' though please. It doesn't suit you.

It was poker speak for "giving it my best". Hope that was clear, else I might be in the shit!

Be careful Alex - unless that's your thing.
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #14514 on: April 04, 2013, 10:13:33 PM »

According to my lovely friends, she's too hot for me and too nice, but I'm having punt anyway.

Your lovely friends are wrong. Put quite simply there's no such thing as too hot or too nice so by default they can't possibly be right.

It was poker speak for "giving it my best". Hope that was clear, else I might be in the shit!

Ah! The element of surprise
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #14515 on: April 04, 2013, 11:06:25 PM »

Where is Herbie when we need him... He's our resident scat expert afterall...

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #14516 on: April 04, 2013, 11:08:40 PM »

Where is Herbie when we need him... He's our resident scat expert afterall...

He denies being The Poopetrator in that story.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14517 on: April 04, 2013, 11:12:22 PM »

lol Tal top drawer.
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #14518 on: April 04, 2013, 11:14:47 PM »

lol Tal top drawer.

Ffs, finally feel like I've got the trap set and check mated a joke... Only to be gazzumped by the chess master himself.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #14519 on: April 04, 2013, 11:19:33 PM »

Last one, I promise.

Alex, you can have your diary back, now. GL in the Monte Carlo.

Pages: 1 ... 964 965 966 967 [968] 969 970 971 972 ... 1316 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: