blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:55:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Degenerate Diaries: The Chronicles Pt. 2
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 ... 184 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Degenerate Diaries: The Chronicles Pt. 2  (Read 367407 times)
zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #1575 on: September 06, 2012, 08:52:49 PM »

Why am I not invited to ur after bink mate?
I even text to say congrat . Am I to old for the party?
Congrat with the bink

Huh?!!!!!!!!?Huh?

The night out wasn't to celebrate my bink! It was happening anyway. When Alex asked me what I was doing on Tuesday, the week before, I jokingly said "celebrating." But this night was going ahead even if I bust on day 1.
zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: September 06, 2012, 09:14:30 PM »

Just watched the live feed back. One thing I noticed that's pretty weird/cool is how Zimbler was like "this is a massive tell of strength from Sean," every time I put my hoody to my mouth. Anyone that's played with me before will know that's just what I do, and it was definitely what I was doing versus Phil Clark with 9 high the other night. Pretty good to know that players on his level take that to mean strength, though. It clearly means fuck all to players on Jenkinson's level and they will just mash it in with 10 high versus me regardless.

Also pretty weird is how nobody else seemed to pick up on Lee Taylor's (Adidas hoodie) ginormous box of tells. This is the reason I checked the 99 behind on QTT. Obviously betting is fine there, but he's going to bet the turn almost all the time, which makes next to no sense unless he's picked something up and I'm going to know for certain whether he has or not. Should have perhaps found the bet on the river, but all that does is stop the hand going to showdown, and it didn't seem like anyone was really paying much attention to anyone's cards but their own.

Absolutely hate betting those three jacks. I wasn't particularly scared of the frush draw, as the pfr is clearly going to bet a flopped draw and Kie might even donk. I'm just very used to "bet when have it, check when don't" mentality, and felt like I might get peeled as I'm going to bet button with whatever I have anyway. What I failed to take into consideration though was how tight I had appeared on that table. Kie's the only one who might give me credit for no hand. 3bet pre is probably better than peel, but these guys didn't play great post-flop (yes, I'm aware of the massive irony of that statement as a defense in this particular hand) so felt like I can play very close to perfectly versus them, even if I do land what appears to be a bad flop.

The rest was fairly standard. Don't think I'd have done much differently. If I fade that ace, I think it's nailed on to be heads up between me and Sean. Congrats to all who played, and hopefully we'll be seeing Randall in some more £1/2 cash games during the week. Cheesy
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: September 06, 2012, 09:26:29 PM »

Why am I not invited to ur after bink mate?
I even text to say congrat . Am I to old for the party?
Congrat with the bink

Huh?!!!!!!!!?Huh?

The night out wasn't to celebrate my bink! It was happening anyway. When Alex asked me what I was doing on Tuesday, the week before, I jokingly said "celebrating." But this night was going ahead even if I bust on day 1.

Ok , let u off this time . Don't forget me the next time u bink again!!!!!!!
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: September 07, 2012, 12:00:39 AM »

Thoughts on min raising the Kx hand versus jamming when villain had A10 ? Obv jamming is ok and just brutally cold, he had like 15bbs right, just maybe one of those spots where he was just ridic tight and isn't going to peel very often there and pretty much never 3b you light so mr/f>>>>jamming.

WP again though and congrats on the score.
philthepower

View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: September 07, 2012, 10:37:36 AM »

Just watched the live feed back. One thing I noticed that's pretty weird/cool is how Zimbler was like "this is a massive tell of strength from Sean," every time I put my hoody to my mouth. Anyone that's played with me before will know that's just what I do, and it was definitely what I was doing versus Phil Clark with 9 high the other night.

I was watching the live feed and listened to Zimbler's comments intently, as I enjoy comedy. He employs his years of experience in the live arena to soul read everyone, but then (and this deserves immense credit) after all his hard work devoted to these insights, proceeds to inform his opponent exactly what their tells are, thus ensuring that they won't repeat them. This, I believe, makes him poker's first altruistic telepath. When he made the comment about your hoody-mouth covering show of strength, the exact same thought went through my mind, 'Hang on a minute-he did that when he bluffed me with 9 high!' To be fair, I did tank for 5 minutes and nearly called you with bottom pair.
philthepower

View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: September 07, 2012, 10:41:10 AM »

Oh and Sean, It's Clarke.
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: September 07, 2012, 10:45:31 AM »

Oh and Sean, It's Clarke.

Phillio posting on blonde after got bluff by Sean .
philthepower

View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: September 07, 2012, 10:55:33 AM »

You're right Frankie, it was an episode so traumatic that it dominated my hour long therapy session that week.
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: September 07, 2012, 12:47:33 PM »

You're right Frankie, it was an episode so traumatic that it dominated my hour long therapy session that week.

Looooooo. Glglglglglgl weekend
zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: September 07, 2012, 01:35:06 PM »

Oh my goodness, philthepower itt.
BMoney

View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: September 07, 2012, 01:40:11 PM »

@ philthepower. Defo my new favourite Blonde (no offense, zerofive; someone had to take the title eventually).
tight4better

View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: September 07, 2012, 02:04:13 PM »

yessssssssss phil
JK

Probably the worst player here

View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: September 08, 2012, 12:46:15 AM »

Philthepower! Please teach me the ways of your 80s music knowledge!
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: September 08, 2012, 04:29:28 AM »

Thanks for the comments in the diary mate, appreciate it.

I'm trying, and I am getting there. Played a £100 fo tonight and bar one bluff and one hero-down.... both in 'hmmm meh' spots. I busted on a misdeal = sucks.

What's the plan for the big win money? investment, rent, roll?

zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: September 08, 2012, 01:29:30 PM »

Thanks for the comments in the diary mate, appreciate it.

I'm trying, and I am getting there. Played a £100 fo tonight and bar one bluff and one hero-down.... both in 'hmmm meh' spots. I busted on a misdeal = sucks.

What's the plan for the big win money? investment, rent, roll?

Smiley

Plan of action is to pay some bills and eat some sushi! Still gojng to grind the 50/1 at Gala and the 1/2 at Dusk.
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 ... 184 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: