blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 11:55:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Degenerate Diaries: The Chronicles Pt. 2
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 ... 184 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Degenerate Diaries: The Chronicles Pt. 2  (Read 370020 times)
zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #1515 on: August 31, 2012, 04:51:59 PM »

Been grinding pretty hard and sleeping really early on my days off for some reason. Maybe it's the weather, maybe it's the insane volume I'm putting in at the gym, maybe I'm just exhausted from climbing almost all the way out of the hole for the month. Either way, I've been on two distinct sleep patterns; coupled with trying desperately to shift these love handles and trying my best not to completely neglect my girlfriend, there's not been an awful lot of time to keep my follower(s) updated.

Here's the cliffs I guess: Been working very hard at the gym lately. I guess I'd sort of plateaued with my wellbeing and general fitness, as the rest of my life was too good to miss. Then BAM! £2k downswing, a ton of muffins to ease the poker hangovers and all of a sudden I couldn't bench press anything. Back in reasonable shape now, and have an 8 week plan in place, because I'm not allowed to join Mitch, Tom and Neil in their 100m/400m/800m bet, because in the deluded world of the Johnson, to quote, I "sure am fat enough." Tongue

Poker obviously started off pretty badly, hit a horrible low point and then grinded it almost back to even. Losing something like £200 for the month now, which feels like such a massive win (obviously, it's on the back of a 20BI upswing...). Going for my last session of the month after dinner tonight. I always run good after steak so please please please breakeven month. Hopefully this won't be a spoiler, as everybody has seen the new Batman now, but this feels like I've climbed all the way out of the pit, the sunlight is washing my face, and all that's left to do now is jump. I either get out or we're right back in it. Might get myself in a £5/10 game just to more accurately represent that metaphor 'cause I quite like it.

Been having a lot of fun at the tables since that fateful night. Lots of super small prop betting action, side bets, even got a Lodden Thinks going the other day. Just anything to remind me that poker is fun and the people we meet at the poker table are really unique. I'll be throwing some money around tonight in the newly renovated £1/1 games at Dusk tonight if anyone fancies being paid to listen to a strange, mentally subnormal child speak utter nonsense in an oddly deep voice and make bets on anything and everything. Will have to behave myself on the £1/2 though, sorry. Tongue

Results for the month going into tonight:

Net win: - £156.50 over 121 hours.

Will be back with a trip report in around 12 hours. Smiley
atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: August 31, 2012, 05:53:34 PM »

good luck , enjoy reading your diary, after alex,s  Wink

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: September 02, 2012, 04:19:03 AM »

Confirmed did not get out of the August hole! Literally nothing to report on the evening of poker either. No fun hands, just won a few bowl pots and lost a few less bowl pots. August is rubbish anyway, it's all about September. Made a day 2 finally, got average in the £500 deepstack. Had a pretty swingy day as well, there will be plenty to report after I ship it on Monday. Cheesy
tight4better

View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: September 02, 2012, 08:56:00 PM »

Confirmed did not get out of the August hole! Literally nothing to report on the evening of poker either. No fun hands, just won a few bowl pots and lost a few less bowl pots. August is rubbish anyway, it's all about September. Made a day 2 finally, got average in the £500 deepstack. Had a pretty swingy day as well, there will be plenty to report after I ship it on Monday. Cheesy

Heard a dealer rated your poker skill an 86 as well? #brags
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: September 03, 2012, 04:33:49 AM »

Sean Belton makes day three of a live tournament....

Best of luck fella, pick up a leprecaun while ur getting the gold!

Smiley

cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: September 03, 2012, 04:46:39 AM »

£110k!!!! WIN IT!!!!!!!!!

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
JK

Probably the worst player here

View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: September 03, 2012, 04:52:40 AM »

Wish you the best of absolutely everything mate. You played brilliant today, now just the close.

Get the fucking lottt
Sulphur man

View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: September 03, 2012, 05:04:37 AM »

Told Sean i was using my best of luck one time for him late last week for the £500, seems to be working.
Take it down mett.

I've never played any game, or done anything that was so powerful at making you believe that you 'owned' it... before making you realize that you actually don't.
leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: September 03, 2012, 08:09:07 AM »

Would so love you to take this down Sean good luck sir .........

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: September 03, 2012, 08:17:40 AM »

Good luck today Sean. Rooting for you.

Gogogogogogogo!!

Allez!!
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: September 03, 2012, 08:58:48 AM »

Only 1 person I want to win this and it's you Belton!!!!

GLGLGLGL

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
tight4better

View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: September 03, 2012, 09:33:50 AM »

Pulling for you mate! VBOL!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: September 03, 2012, 10:35:59 AM »

Just  win it!

Best of luck, Sean.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: September 03, 2012, 10:52:34 AM »

Thanks everyone for the support. Smiley I've got a lot of determination going into today. Got a good feeling about this! Got some great stories for the trip report either way.
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: September 03, 2012, 11:44:02 AM »

Thanks everyone for the support. Smiley I've got a lot of determination going into today. Got a good feeling about this! Got some great stories for the trip report either way.

just think

#whatwouldstatodo

then multply that by

#whatwouldknkthink

and finally

#howwillitbereported

s'all that matters really!

get it done. nuff said.

Pages: 1 ... 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 ... 184 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: