blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:23:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7494 7495 7496 7497 [7498] 7499 7500 7501 7502 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13442557 times)
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #112455 on: January 22, 2016, 02:51:45 PM »

With respect Tightend, I don't care whether or not you get on but you post either side of my selections on a weekly basis without a comment, so sorry if the always busy when I post them up gets a bit thin. Just this week the Hall Green selections which were then abandoned and have had 3 days inbetween re-arrangement that could have been placed and then again today, but no.

That is all fine though, I really do not care that you do not follow, i'm happy that some people follow as i've been led to believe this is the motive of the thread anyway, you bet what's comfortable - if you want to bet at all.

I have no doubt that we all have certain people we trust to follow on this thread and others we are more uncertain of, and that is our own prerogative.

When putting my bets up I have picked and chosen what I want to bet that night as it is, which is why I put them all up. I've bet every single selection i've put on thread.

Hopefully we can have a few winners tonight.

i don't follow dog racing at all. had no idea after postponement that the hall green bets were available to be re-bet

on dog racing, treat me like an idiot and put it down simply and repeatedly

on the rest of it, less of the attitude please. i am more likely to want to go the extra mile then.

There is no more attitude in my response than there is in your initial post of lifes too short helpful this, pick 3 etc.

I don't need to be spoken down to like a child like in your last line above, i'm not asking you to go any extra mile, as I said, I do not care whether you get on - but when you want me to jump because you fancy it one night don't ask me to break down my bets, as these are my bets.

I won't go the extra mile myself anymore and will refrain from posting anymore. Enjoy your thread.

Ooof.  Jeremy Irons was only pretending to be an old labrador.  <Dung pretends he's not in the meeting room>

Was it your Labrador that took the ball home?

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #112456 on: January 22, 2016, 02:53:10 PM »

With respect Tightend, I don't care whether or not you get on but you post either side of my selections on a weekly basis without a comment, so sorry if the always busy when I post them up gets a bit thin. Just this week the Hall Green selections which were then abandoned and have had 3 days inbetween re-arrangement that could have been placed and then again today, but no.

That is all fine though, I really do not care that you do not follow, i'm happy that some people follow as i've been led to believe this is the motive of the thread anyway, you bet what's comfortable - if you want to bet at all.

I have no doubt that we all have certain people we trust to follow on this thread and others we are more uncertain of, and that is our own prerogative.

When putting my bets up I have picked and chosen what I want to bet that night as it is, which is why I put them all up. I've bet every single selection i've put on thread.

i don't follow dog racing at all. had no idea after postponement that the hall green bets were available to be re-bet

on the rest of it, less of the attitude please. i am more likely to want to go the extra mile then.

There is no more attitude in my response than there is in your initial post of lifes too short helpful this, pick 3 etc.

I don't need to be spoken down to like a child like in your last line above, i'm not asking you to go any extra mile, as I said, I do not care whether you get on - but when you want me to jump because you fancy it one night don't ask me to break down my bets, as these are my bets.

I won't go the extra mile myself anymore and will refrain from posting anymore. Enjoy your thread.

there was no attitude in my "pick 3". you put up 8 selections with no suggested amounts and no oddschecker links.

there will be an attitude shortly lol

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #112457 on: January 22, 2016, 02:56:15 PM »

Don't worry Matty.

You ain't a fully paid up member of TFT until you have had a run in with either Tighty or Argue. Wink Grin

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #112458 on: January 22, 2016, 03:07:34 PM »

Despite my no bet policy, I was amazed to see Value at Risk wasn't clear top weight in the 2.45 at Ascot tomorrow.

Back over hurdles, he may have some confidence issues to overcome, but I cant forget the performance he put in at Newbury over the trip, out of my mind last year, and think if he is ridden up with the pace, close to likely pace setter Ravin Black, he can pick it up in the home straight and make his mark look generous.

As I am notoriously unlucky in Jan, keep it to £10 ew @ around 9-1.

888sport

£10 e/w 9/1

1/4 1,2,3,4

bet placed

18 runners currently, hopefully will stay 16+

888 arent bog are they?
betvictor same odds, bog, i think
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #112459 on: January 22, 2016, 03:13:15 PM »

Despite my no bet policy, I was amazed to see Value at Risk wasn't clear top weight in the 2.45 at Ascot tomorrow.

Back over hurdles, he may have some confidence issues to overcome, but I cant forget the performance he put in at Newbury over the trip, out of my mind last year, and think if he is ridden up with the pace, close to likely pace setter Ravin Black, he can pick it up in the home straight and make his mark look generous.

888sport

£10 e/w 9/1

1/4 1,2,3,4

bet placed

888 arent bog are they?

Does anyone actually have BOG with them?  They usually axe it if they find out that you intend to bet on horses.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #112460 on: January 22, 2016, 03:14:24 PM »

888sport

£10 e/w 9/1

1/4 1,2,3,4

bet placed

888 arent bog are they?

at the time, only 888 and bet365 were offering prices

rest were SP

i took the price.

My eyes are open wide
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #112461 on: January 22, 2016, 03:15:45 PM »

888sport

£10 e/w 9/1

1/4 1,2,3,4

bet placed

888 arent bog are they?

Does anyone actually have BOG with them?  They usually axe it if they find out that you intend to bet on horses.

when i found out i didnt get bog, i googled it, i couldnt find anything to say they actually offer it to anyone?
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #112462 on: January 22, 2016, 03:26:20 PM »

Hi Matty, I've tried to get into betting on sports in a more organised way this year and I really like this thread. I enjoy it when you post your selections along with the reasoning for picking a certain dog and have followed you in on some when I've logged on at the right time to catch the price and would continue to do so. I think one of the reasons many of your picks don't get backed by the thread officially is that you quite correctly often post your selections not long before the meeting starts, and then there is a limited period to get on. Often this is early evening time when I assume that a lot of people including Tighty are busy with other commitments. Even if the thread doesn't back your picks it doesn't really matter. I've learnt loads from this thread this year and after reading your posts and Arbs I'm even interested to go down Perry Barr the next time I am back in Brum, maybe then I could make my own "all wide tonight at Perry Barr" post on the thread! Smiley

Thanks tighty (for organising and also your cricket opinions amongst other things) and thanks to people for putting all their picks up.

ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #112463 on: January 22, 2016, 03:36:55 PM »

Hi Matty, I've tried to get into betting on sports in a more organised way this year and I really like this thread. I enjoy it when you post your selections along with the reasoning for picking a certain dog and have followed you in on some when I've logged on at the right time to catch the price and would continue to do so. I think one of the reasons many of your picks don't get backed by the thread officially is that you quite correctly often post your selections not long before the meeting starts, and then there is a limited period to get on. Often this is early evening time when I assume that a lot of people including Tighty are busy with other commitments. Even if the thread doesn't back your picks it doesn't really matter. I've learnt loads from this thread this year and after reading your posts and Arbs I'm even interested to go down Perry Barr the next time I am back in Brum, maybe then I could make my own "all wide tonight at Perry Barr" post on the thread! Smiley

Thanks tighty (for organising and also your cricket opinions amongst other things) and thanks to people for putting all their picks up.

Likewise,.... please keep posting Matt, its really good to read.

Tighty has lots of balls to juggle, so a link, price and bet amount just makes it easier....for fred followers as well  Smiley
MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #112464 on: January 22, 2016, 04:11:58 PM »

Prestige heats start tomorrow at Hall Green with 18 entrants, and the top 2 from each heat going into the final live on sky next week.

Had a little study up of the antepost and heat markets and like the look of an unexposed local dog making the step up in trip.

In the third heat, T3 Leons Buck has posted some seriously fast times over the shorter (480m) trip and was likely held back from the open scene for the intertrack last month. It trialled last week over the longer for the first time and again put up some nice numbers for first time over that trip. Think it has a chance to lead the inner here and 6/1 for the race and 25/1 antepost certainly appeal (B365 for both).

In the second heat I also would advise taking the 11/8 B365 want to lay about Fizzypop Buddy in 6. The antepost favourite has a draw to die for and I cannot see him being this side of evens all things being equal tomorrow afternoon.

1232 - Fizzypop Buddy 11/8
1333 - Leons Buck 6/1 (&25/1 antepost)

http://www.oddschecker.com/greyhounds/ante-post/prestige/winner

leons buck is now 33-1

http://www.oddschecker.com/greyhounds/hall-green/20:35/winner

5/4

and

http://www.oddschecker.com/greyhounds/hall-green/20:53/winner

7/1

how much, and you want to back the two dogs for each race and the longer priced one ante post?

Hills are best price on Leons Buck both tonight and antepost.

Would suggest ;

Antepost 33/1 £10 win
Tonight 7/1 £25 win

Leave the other.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #112465 on: January 22, 2016, 04:22:35 PM »

gotcha

Leons Buck Prestige Winner
33/1
Total Stake: £10.00
Potential Returns: £340.00

Leons Buck Hall Green 20:53 Winner
7/1
Total Stake: £25.00
Potential Returns: £200.00

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #112466 on: January 22, 2016, 04:32:57 PM »

Patriots -3.5, 44.5 @ Broncos

Cardinals at Panthers -3, 48

are the lines for this weekend

any thoughts on nwhich side people want to be, what markets/lines etc appeal?

I am away tomorrow but I am sure tikay is around to place stuff without falling out with people ;-)

My eyes are open wide
engy

View Profile
« Reply #112467 on: January 22, 2016, 04:53:55 PM »

same here, I love reading this thread every day learning bit by bit and enjoy reading your dog tips matty, and when arboy tighty doobs chompy adz etc discuss about why bets are made. same again hope to be able to put some bets up with reasons when confident
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #112468 on: January 22, 2016, 05:03:56 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/wwe/wwe-30-man-royal-rumble-match/rey-mysterios-longest-ring-time-record-to-be-broken

it's going to happen!
roman reigns, second favourite to win the rumble and current champion is entrant number 1
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #112469 on: January 22, 2016, 05:08:12 PM »

Netball Perv Alert

This morning I wrote.......

"Which reminds me, it's the 2nd of the 3 England v Australia Netball Matches tonight.  I'll have a word with my Netball Perv contact.

The line for tonight is Australia -7.5. (quoted at 87/100).  Outright for the game, Australia are 1/5, England 100/30. "

Subsequently, Perv wrote to me earlier along these lines......

Wednesday's performance was less worrying when you look further into the detail. Australia started the second vii, only bringing on the big guns early in the third quarter.

If things go as I expect tonight I would expect the Aussies to cover the handicap comfortably but as per Wednesday we can only really say for certain once the teams are announced. It's going to have to be a late decision, but if they are at full strength we should be flicking a bet on the Aussies.

I may be otherwise engaged this evening, perambulating, or pokering, so I can't promise Perv's view on the team strength.

From my limited understanding of Netball, & Argue's brief comment that the Aussies looked different class, I'd have  small wager if I were able.

BetEveryDay's prices remain unchanged as at 4pm today. Prices may be available elsewhere, I've no idea.

The game will be televised on Sky Sports 2.

Quick sidenote, & for balance, Pervy is a Fred lurker, & you'll note that dreadful turn of phrase "flicking in".

You've guessed it. His fave tipster is Chompy.   

What a nob.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 7494 7495 7496 7497 [7498] 7499 7500 7501 7502 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: