blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:55:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8450 8451 8452 8453 [8454] 8455 8456 8457 8458 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13435584 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #126795 on: March 30, 2017, 09:43:20 PM »

Ahh I see now, yeh thats pretty strange, just giving him a 7-0 win also seems like a bit of a joke, surely a 7-5 win would be fairer, you get a gtd 2points but dont gain on the legs advantage, if someone misses out to peter wright because of +2 leg difference they would be justifiably pretty miffed.

Agree exhibition with Peter Wright the way to go, maybe vs Wayne Mardle or something? Just a bit of fun for guys forking out £100 for a ticket.

Gifting him a 7-0 is a farce

Assume that's what Anderson's rant was all about there in his post match interview.  It is a disgrace to award 7-0.  On what grounds can you award 7-0? 

Surely give him the two points but no extra legs? No-one is going to grumble with GTD two points and no advantage on your legs difference?

Feel for KH - he's quite a proud bloke and I think he would have given a good effort tonight

I think he should have been given the win with the bookmakers flip handicap as leg difference otherwise it is unfair to PW not to have any legs added from one of the whipping boys not playing or just erase all of KH's results from the league as he has played everyone once.  The latter would have been much fairer than the 7-0 outcome given.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #126796 on: March 30, 2017, 09:46:19 PM »

Ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba OI OI OI !  

Premier league Darts.

Barney vs Wade.

Barney @ 10/11 everywhere at some 1/1 on blacktype if you have an account there.

There is really nothing I can see to suggest that Barney shouldn't be a hell of a lot shorter. James Wades form has been unspectacular, a 100 average vs MVG last week his first of the year and 2nd in 6 months (everyone throws higher vs MVG), previous to that he's gone 94 94 89 89 and has 95 average and >40% on the doubles for the PL and this is not really miles less than he's been putting up all year. He lost to Darren Johnson at the weekend (no slouch and beaten plenty of big names, inc RVB this year) but he's a full 76 places below him in the rankings, Wade's made a bit of a habbit this year of losing to people he should really be beating. Lots of bottle and an uncanny ability to pull results from nowhere he has still, but his A game can't compete with the top guys in the PL.

Barney's win vs MVG was good but his win vs Garry was one of the most impressive performances of the year, 103.5 average and 70% doubles, Barney's tour form is, and probably always will be, pretty poor, he can't seem to gear himself up for a tour game with no crowd in some rando sports centre, but he loves the PL (just need to see him every week with the microphone) loves the crowd, loves the atmosphere and consistently delivers - 13 of his last 25 TV games have been 100+, with 109's 108's 107's 105's in there, this current run is no fluke for Barney and he's more than capable of continuing it, and he certainly doesn't need a 103 average and 70% doubles to see off JW.

Yes, Barney doesn't always like scrappy games, and yes JW beat him both times last year, but he's shown a hell of a lot more grit in the last year and has re-discovered a way to grind results out of games 18-24+ months ago he'd likely have given up on.

I'd be very happy getting stuck into Barney at 1.8+ (and have been doing so!)

I still remember when he was 1.8 to beat wes newton and we got the wheelbarrow out, decided to average 82 or something and we did our bollocks, lol

yeh, the only fucking game wes newton won all PL, or maybe even all year... I'm wheelbarrowed out for this one too! Barny ARRRRRRRRRRRMY!

Whilst we're talking gambling coups, Ping from masterchef was on TV the other day Smiley

Congrats on the coup.  Wheelbarrow currently being backed up to be reloaded with another 80% on top of what it dropped off earlier?  Grin
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #126797 on: March 30, 2017, 09:56:53 PM »

Barney Barney Barney king of oche
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #126798 on: March 31, 2017, 10:28:33 AM »

Johanna Konta is in the final of the big WTA event in Miami.  This is despite a tough looking draw from the quarters.  If she can beat Wozniaki, and she is favourite, she moves to number 7 in the rankings going in to the clay court season (she will be number 2 in the race).   She really hasn't many clay court ranking points to defend, so hopefully will be on target for a top 8, or even top 4 seed, at Wimbledon.

We have her at 66/1 for Wimbledon and 33/1 for the US Open.  She is currently 22/1 for Wimbledon, which still looks generous considering how well she is playing.  50/1 for the French Open for those feeling punty and owning obscure betting accounts.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #126799 on: March 31, 2017, 11:25:58 AM »

Barney most 180s 8/15 too oooooh

Exstream. Why cant you just make more formal recommends?Huh??

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #126800 on: March 31, 2017, 12:31:00 PM »

I don't think clay courts suit her game and I wouldn't be rushing in to bet her at Roland Garros. She has a very poor record on clay. Was 2-4 last season.

Nice position on the Wimbledon bet though and yeah and top 8 or even top four seed will help a lot...

The ladies game is in a bit of flux right now with Serena injured, Sharapova suspended and Azarekna having a baby and Kvitova with hand injuries. Certainly scope for some outsiders to get runs in big tournaments.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #126801 on: March 31, 2017, 12:57:12 PM »

My favorite market, trying to find a team who'll stink the place out. Since a few of us will already be watching Kings XI Punjab for the Marsh bet ...

http://www.bettingkingdom.co.uk/betting-tips/cricket/IPL/IPL-outright-Kings-XI-Punjab-to-come-bottom/78779

https://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=412354

https://www.oddschecker.com/cricket/ipl/indian-premier-league/to-finish-bottom

Kings XI Punjab to finish bottom at 10/3 looks too big with everyday, they've actually managed to cobble together a worse squad than last year. 9/4 elsewhere, somewhere in the middle looks about right. Recc £20.

Will be looking to get a bigger price on Delhi to add to this market also, losing Duminy and De Kock last week has made them look a bit short on experience.

can anyone help at 100/30 with 365 please?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #126802 on: March 31, 2017, 12:58:59 PM »

Ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba OI OI OI !  

Premier league Darts.

Barney vs Wade.

Barney @ 10/11 everywhere at some 1/1 on blacktype if you have an account there.

There is really nothing I can see to suggest that Barney shouldn't be a hell of a lot shorter. James Wades form has been unspectacular, a 100 average vs MVG last week his first of the year and 2nd in 6 months (everyone throws higher vs MVG), previous to that he's gone 94 94 89 89 and has 95 average and >40% on the doubles for the PL and this is not really miles less than he's been putting up all year. He lost to Darren Johnson at the weekend (no slouch and beaten plenty of big names, inc RVB this year) but he's a full 76 places below him in the rankings, Wade's made a bit of a habbit this year of losing to people he should really be beating. Lots of bottle and an uncanny ability to pull results from nowhere he has still, but his A game can't compete with the top guys in the PL.

Barney's win vs MVG was good but his win vs Garry was one of the most impressive performances of the year, 103.5 average and 70% doubles, Barney's tour form is, and probably always will be, pretty poor, he can't seem to gear himself up for a tour game with no crowd in some rando sports centre, but he loves the PL (just need to see him every week with the microphone) loves the crowd, loves the atmosphere and consistently delivers - 13 of his last 25 TV games have been 100+, with 109's 108's 107's 105's in there, this current run is no fluke for Barney and he's more than capable of continuing it, and he certainly doesn't need a 103 average and 70% doubles to see off JW.

Yes, Barney doesn't always like scrappy games, and yes JW beat him both times last year, but he's shown a hell of a lot more grit in the last year and has re-discovered a way to grind results out of games 18-24+ months ago he'd likely have given up on.

I'd be very happy getting stuck into Barney at 1.8+ (and have been doing so!)

I still remember when he was 1.8 to beat wes newton and we got the wheelbarrow out, decided to average 82 or something and we did our bollocks, lol

yeh, the only fucking game wes newton won all PL, or maybe even all year... I'm wheelbarrowed out for this one too! Barny ARRRRRRRRRRRMY!

Whilst we're talking gambling coups, Ping from masterchef was on TV the other day Smiley

Congrats on the coup.  Wheelbarrow currently being backed up to be reloaded with another 80% on top of what it dropped off earlier?  Grin

Actually collected more than 80% courtesy of the 1/1 available of Black-Type Smiley

4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #126803 on: March 31, 2017, 01:15:13 PM »

My favorite market, trying to find a team who'll stink the place out. Since a few of us will already be watching Kings XI Punjab for the Marsh bet ...

http://www.bettingkingdom.co.uk/betting-tips/cricket/IPL/IPL-outright-Kings-XI-Punjab-to-come-bottom/78779

Kings XI Punjab to finish bottom at 10/3 looks too big with everyday, they've actually managed to cobble together a worse squad than last year. 9/4 elsewhere, somewhere in the middle looks about right. Recc £20.

Will be looking to get a bigger price on Delhi to add to this market also, losing Duminy and De Kock last week has made them look a bit short on experience.

This is on - £20 @ 10/3
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #126804 on: March 31, 2017, 01:23:23 PM »

This is on - £20 @ 10/3

thank you

My eyes are open wide
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #126805 on: March 31, 2017, 02:11:03 PM »

Not put one up for a while, so here goes.

A long long time ago Brian Meehan had a winner......

No seriously.

A long long time ago, Brian Meehan probably thought he had a very decent prospect in Mutarakez after he bolted up at Sandown in a decent field with Frankie up top. Since then he has rarely been seen and seems plauged by injuries.

However, he made a quite promising reappearance on the AW a few weeks ago, without being given a hard time at 33-1.

He has won over 7f at Donny and was even sent off second fav for the Lincoln last year(running ok, but looking in need of the run). This year he has had a prep and is available at 14-1 with BFSB for the consolation race. Looks worth a chance and I can see a mini gamble taking place once others latch on.

Lets have £25 ew at best available to Fred.

Mutarakez 2.25 Donny
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 02:21:34 PM by BigAdz » Logged

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #126806 on: March 31, 2017, 02:27:41 PM »

No seriously.

A long long time ago, Brian Meehan probably thought he had a very decent prospect in Mutarakez after he bolted up at Sandown in a decent field with Frankie up top. Since then he has rarely been seen and seems plauged by injuries.

However, he made a quite promising reappearance on the AW a few weeks ago, without being given a hard time at 33-1.

He has won over 7f at Donny and was even sent off second fav for the Lincoln last year(running ok, but looking in need of the run). This year he has had a prep and is available at 14-1 with BFSB for the consolation race. Looks worth a chance and I can see a mini gamble taking place once others latch on.

Mutarakez 2.25 Donny

https://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/2017-04-01-doncaster/14:25/winner

can't do this at the moment, the only firms we have available of those currently quoting is hills who are 3 points under the price and betfred who are 2 under

if someone can help with bet victor at 14-1 great

if not will look tomorrow when other firms have prices up

My eyes are open wide
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #126807 on: March 31, 2017, 02:40:18 PM »

I'm at work so going to be brief.

A few injuries in the IPL to the front runners in individual top team markets which would make the bet good value. Firms haven't adjusted yet.

Ashwin for Pune will miss a few, Tahir? Zappa? Stokes? As winners for top bowler.
Rahul out for RCB, Kohli injured early doors (potentially longer) de Villiers? Not Gayle so much, Watson?

Rahman could be out for Sunrisers as Bangladesh haven't given him the green light, he's quoted as saying could miss it all. Kumar? Rashid Kahn will be a star but is a foreigner so don't know if he plays enough.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 02:44:03 PM by maldini32 » Logged
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #126808 on: March 31, 2017, 03:29:27 PM »

No seriously.

Mutarakez 2.25 Donny

https://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/2017-04-01-doncaster/14:25/winner

can't do this at the moment, the only firms we have available of those currently quoting is hills who are 3 points under the price and betfred who are 2 under

if someone can help with bet victor at 14-1 great

if not will look tomorrow when other firms have prices up

£25 e/w @14/1 done for fred
nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #126809 on: March 31, 2017, 03:37:24 PM »

I'm at work so going to be brief.

A few injuries in the IPL to the front runners in individual top team markets which would make the bet good value. Firms haven't adjusted yet.

Ashwin for Pune will miss a few, Tahir? Zappa? Stokes? As winners for top bowler.
Rahul out for RCB, Kohli injured early doors (potentially longer) de Villiers? Not Gayle so much, Watson?

Rahman could be out for Sunrisers as Bangladesh haven't given him the green light, he's quoted as saying could miss it all. Kumar? Rashid Kahn will be a star but is a foreigner so don't know if he plays enough.

I liked Kumar at the prices anyway, wouldn't be the worse bet at 11/4 but obviously if the fizz misses games it becomes a great spot. Recc £20 at 11/4

http://www.bettingkingdom.co.uk/betting-tips/cricket/IPL/IPL-Bhevneswar-Kumar-top-Sunrisers-bowler-tournament/78823

https://www.oddschecker.com/cricket/ipl/indian-premier-league/top-hyderabad-sunrisers-bowler

De Villiers has been cut in, and is missing the Saffer domestic 50 over final today with a bad back. Does Watson open until Kohli gets back? Will Gayle regain form? Kohli in-running could be the one, if he only misses 2-3 games.

I was going to take on Ashwin anyway, so that's kind of ruined that plan. Zampa was very good last year, and Tahir was an after-thought (replaced Mitch Marsh in the sqaud due to his injury) so I'll be after a decent price for Zamps.
Pages: 1 ... 8450 8451 8452 8453 [8454] 8455 8456 8457 8458 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: