blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 08:14:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8747 8748 8749 8750 [8751] 8752 8753 8754 8755 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13412747 times)
atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #131250 on: December 15, 2017, 11:03:13 PM »

Is there any value in backing the bloke playing Cross ?......only i heard Asada prices are very good Smiley

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #131251 on: December 15, 2017, 11:20:52 PM »

Is there any value in backing the bloke playing Cross ?......only i heard Asada prices are very good Smiley

Cheesy

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #131252 on: December 15, 2017, 11:50:50 PM »

lol

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131253 on: December 16, 2017, 09:35:14 AM »

more...

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #131254 on: December 16, 2017, 10:31:20 AM »

I think we should be backing Leicester in the early kickoff.

In great form with key players performing. Mahrez looks rejuvenated and Maguire and Ndidi continue to impress. Palace have defensive issues and struggling to find their best formation. Seem to be a few round pegs in square holes to me.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/leicester-v-crystal-palace/winner

Suggest £60 at 5/6 depending on where we can get on.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #131255 on: December 16, 2017, 10:57:42 AM »

Nothing to add to the recommend above really. I'm not sure and I'm not on it but I think it's a sound bet. If we roll out in a 4-5-1 though, it's probably not value, but I do very much doubt it.

We couldn't score away to WBA and Brighton and have no away goals all season, so the thought of keeping a clean sheet today with probably Hennessey in goal doesn't seem likely with Leicester's strike force. We haven't lost in 6 though and not conceded in our last two away but against comparably inferior oppo.

Good luck but not really Smiley

Tighty's your man to give this one the huge nod.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131256 on: December 16, 2017, 11:38:44 AM »

Consider it likely Palace will get something. Have had an extra days rest (home on Tuesday, we played on the south coast on Wednesday) form improving and all the tables I put up show them underperforming their stats massively. This can continue of course.

Leicester were 11/10 for this before beating Southampton, the value (such as it was) was a few days ago

Feels a bit "momentum-y" to me

(Tell me off when the bet wins)

My eyes are open wide
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #131257 on: December 16, 2017, 01:06:25 PM »

Consider it likely Palace will get something. Have had an extra days rest (home on Tuesday, we played on the south coast on Wednesday) form improving and all the tables I put up show them underperforming their stats massively. This can continue of course.

Leicester were 11/10 for this before beating Southampton, the value (such as it was) was a few days ago

It might also be worth considering that I have added Vardy and Gray to my FPL team and lumbered the former with captaincy.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #131258 on: December 16, 2017, 01:25:44 PM »

It might also be worth considering that I have added Vardy and Gray to my FPL team and lumbered the former with captaincy.

....and also that the clueless racingblogger put them up on twitter as a 10 point lol 'mad max' bet.  The guy really does do his job well for the bookmakers who pay his wages sending the wagons the wrong way.  Incredible gamble on Leics given the expected goals data on Palace tighty has put up the last few days.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #131259 on: December 16, 2017, 03:11:55 PM »

Could Everton be considered close to a 1/2 shot against Swansea at home on Monday? Or am I riding the Allardyce bandwagon too hard? I'm definitely rough around the edges when it comes to short odds.

3/4 available.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131260 on: December 16, 2017, 05:50:30 PM »

Stoke are a point outside the bottom 3, and into 3/1 plus a bit on betfair for the drop

Hopefully we can take Mr Coates at his word today that Hughes "is under no pressure at all"

(pretty sure he'd be gone ahead of the transfer window at many clubs, but that board is notoriously/admirably patient)

I think we'll get them shorter still for a trade out and a shot at a real run at a relegation battle otherwise with Palace, W Ham both changed managers and improving,money about to come into Newcastle etc

Next two games are big, WBA at home and Huddersfield away either side of Xmas day then Chelsea away

My eyes are open wide
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #131261 on: December 16, 2017, 07:53:48 PM »

In better news for Tal, Neil Robertson seems to be back to something like his very best form.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131262 on: December 17, 2017, 08:43:34 AM »

more

My eyes are open wide
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #131263 on: December 17, 2017, 11:03:18 AM »

Carolina v Green Bay

A lovely looking line for a player in this one.

Green Bay have Aaron Rodgers back. Not sure if this has been mentioned, but you heard it here first...

The market has gone a bit mad about that and a player the team would have rested if they were out of contention is now playing in the hope they can sneak into the playoffs. All a bit silly but he might well have a good game and prove the doubters wrong.

Carolina will run the ball a lot tonight. Some of that will come through Cam Newton keeping it. But they also should be throwing against a pretty weak secondary. The safest pair of hands in the team is tight end Greg Olsen.

His receiving yard line is as low as 35.5 with FredBet. He should be a mismatch but might not get the targets to get big yards. I'd have the line in the low fifties. Game script will be relevant, but you can't nurse a small lead against Rodgers, fit or not. It's like holding a 1-0 lead into Fergie Time. We all know how this ends.

On paper, Green Bay look good against the position, but they've not played the biggest players and their weakness against wide receivers has occupied opponents' playcalling more obviously. Olsen has had foot issues but it's a game he should still get 6-8 targets in and 36 is a low bar. 

Click to see full-size image.

Recommend £44 @ 10/11 with FredBet on Greg Olsen OVER 35.5 receiving yards.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 11:06:49 AM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131264 on: December 17, 2017, 11:06:48 AM »

In better news for Tal, Neil Robertson seems to be back to something like his very best form.

Better than ever, I'd say.

Not fussed who wins today, though would be quite something if Cao could do the business.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 8747 8748 8749 8750 [8751] 8752 8753 8754 8755 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: