blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:13:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 1835 1836 1837 1838 [1839] 1840 1841 1842 1843 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13444327 times)
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #27570 on: January 22, 2013, 03:59:53 PM »

vlaar back is massive for villa

he organises them and will be nearing fitness after the weekend

i dont have the stats to hand but with him in the team they have been almost solid

In the Premier League, they have conceded 24 goals in the 1220 minutes he has played (1 every ~51 mins) and conceded 20 in the 850 mins he hasn't played (1 every 42.5 mins). So that somewhat backs up your thoughts although sample size and the 8-0 match, where he didn't play, skew results somewhat.

not as good as i thought

just about any score would not surprise me tonight btw no real view
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #27571 on: January 22, 2013, 04:28:01 PM »

Villa are shockingly bad and struggle to score at the best of times scoring just 8 times at home in the PL this season.  Bradford have held their own against Arsenal & Wigan.  Don't really see how getting evens for Villa to qualify is value.

gherkin

View Profile
« Reply #27572 on: January 22, 2013, 04:37:19 PM »

Agree with what has been written about the 4th ODI, definitely a small bit of value in England at 2.5

The pitch is going to be pretty seam friendly, compared to the rest anyway, it's got a fair amount of grass on it and looks like it might have a bit of pace.  Given the fact Finn was 3/1 to be top series bowler but is also 3/1 to be top bowler in this game alone (where you would expect him to perform considerably better than in the other ODIs) then I think there is a bit of value in backing him for tomorrows game. 

4.0 is available at B365 - http://www.oddschecker.com/cricket/india-v-england/odi-series/india-v-england-%5b4th-odi%5d/top-england-bowler
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #27573 on: January 22, 2013, 05:13:22 PM »

Agree with what has been written about the 4th ODI, definitely a small bit of value in England at 2.5

The pitch is going to be pretty seam friendly, compared to the rest anyway, it's got a fair amount of grass on it and looks like it might have a bit of pace.  Given the fact Finn was 3/1 to be top series bowler but is also 3/1 to be top bowler in this game alone (where you would expect him to perform considerably better than in the other ODIs) then I think there is a bit of value in backing him for tomorrows game. 

4.0 is available at B365 - http://www.oddschecker.com/cricket/india-v-england/odi-series/india-v-england-%5b4th-odi%5d/top-england-bowler

Many thanks Mr Gherkhin, & I'm glad you like Tighty's suggestion for us to back England tomorrow.

A trifle sad we missed your 6/1 Tredwell (Top England Series Bowler), but your Bell recommend is going along nicely & we are deffo in with a good chance of that. Don't be a stranger, plenty of cricket is ahead of us.

We are on the Finn bet for tomorrow, though not with Bet365, who are disinclined to accommodate me.

We have £25 @ 3/1, PaddyPower, Finn, Top England Bowler, 4th ODI, India v England.

ON

One Day Internationals India v England
23-01-2013 06:00
Top Team B Wicket Taker
Steven Finn @ 3/1

Your Bets Win
Single: Steven Finn @ 3/1
1 line at £25.00 per line
Total stake for this bet: £25.00
Potential returns: £100.00
No: O/23146337/0000248

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #27574 on: January 22, 2013, 05:17:07 PM »

Villa - Bradford.

Sorry guys, but I'm just not feeling it.

The match loooks really trappy, & I just think it's better watched than betted.

Appreciate all the Posts, but there was nothing there that the Bookies do not know, & the price seems - to my untrained eye - about right. We are seeking exceptional value.

Good luck - really - to those on Villa, & also to Rhodesy, who is a lifelong Bradford fan.

If any new info comes to hand, we can still bet, but I'm working tonight, so 6pm is the deadline.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #27575 on: January 22, 2013, 05:39:07 PM »

Green News

I had a PM today from Chompy, who is the owner of the bet on Rylan in CBB. Our existing Bet is £100 @ 7/4.

He suggests it would be opportune to "lay back one hundred to get a free bet".

As he owns the bet, it is his decision, & we have Laid £100 @ 1.5, Betfair, Rylan, CBB. I did this around 15 minutes ago. ON

I will C & P the BetSlip in the morning, I cannot do so right now.   

Please, I want NO suggestions that Chompy is in any way lily-livered. He is of sound mind, & wholly sane. Does he LOOK out of his mind? Exactly.

Click to see full-size image.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #27576 on: January 22, 2013, 06:21:41 PM »

Green News

I had a PM today from Chompy, who is the owner of the bet on Rylan in CBB. Our existing Bet is £100 @ 7/4.

As he owns the bet, it is his decision, & we have Laid £100 @ 1.5, Betfair, Rylan, CBB. I did this around 15 minutes ago. ON

Please, I want NO suggestions that Chompy is in any way lily-livered. He is of sound mind, & wholly sane. Does he LOOK out of his mind? Exactly.

I wore a similar outfit to that one in 1967, certainly had those patchwork flares. Smiley

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #27577 on: January 22, 2013, 06:33:04 PM »

The Norwich Discussion.

Current best price is 7/1

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/relegation

I am not a football expert by any means, but I don't think that particularly reps value. Happy to listen to further views though.

The current League Table is here.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/tables

At 7/1 Tikay - its not a reccomedation from me; the 1 pt makes a huge difference and Ladbrokes have come more into line today.  I think it could be one that got away, as I am relaively confident they will shorten - lets be interested observers and cheer me on; I have had a decent bet

Agree with Shaun here.  At 8/1 I am confident it is value at 7/1 I would be a bit meh about it especially given it ties up money for so long.

cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #27578 on: January 22, 2013, 07:16:29 PM »

i've gone with the finn bet too tikay, very small mind, but still, let's do a win Smiley

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
WotRTheChances
MinRaiseFTW, WotRTheChances, Quelles_Sont

#Team_Eureka

View Profile
« Reply #27579 on: January 22, 2013, 07:37:50 PM »

i've gone with the finn bet too tikay, very small mind, but still, let's do a win Smiley

Finn top bowl-scorer? Seems a solid punt
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #27580 on: January 22, 2013, 08:04:25 PM »

Green News

Dress code at Luton has been relaxed a little I see.

There's a bloke in trainers behind that clown.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #27581 on: January 22, 2013, 08:10:05 PM »

Green News

Makes Rylan look normal!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #27582 on: January 22, 2013, 08:18:24 PM »

Benteke scores.

Pretty much game on now.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #27583 on: January 22, 2013, 09:06:00 PM »

Benteke scores.

Pretty much game on now.

Smiley

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #27584 on: January 22, 2013, 09:06:52 PM »

Sheeeeeeeeeeeepppppeeeeeeeeet

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Pages: 1 ... 1835 1836 1837 1838 [1839] 1840 1841 1842 1843 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: