blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:18:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272601 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 4765 4766 4767 4768 [4769] 4770 4771 4772 4773 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13437624 times)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #71520 on: March 18, 2014, 02:51:55 PM »

Nittiest bet ever award goes go Mr Power for putting the colour of the Chancellor's tie as being white at 50/1. He would essentially have either to wear a coloured shirt (how utterly grotesque) or wear white with white.

More chance of him doing the whole thing dressed as Rab C. Nesbitt.

I never knew that it is the only time someone is allowed to drink alcohol in the House itself.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #71521 on: March 18, 2014, 02:52:01 PM »

Tighty - looks like Bopara bowled his full allocation in today's warm up - that's a change isn't it?  Maybe they are going to use more of him in these slow conditions.

I am thinking of buying his performance quote at 165 (20 points wicket, 10 catch, 1 per run).  I only expect England to get 4 matches but that seems a bit low to me.

Thoughts on how Ravi will get on?
superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71522 on: March 18, 2014, 02:55:20 PM »

Please add Krishmar Santokie £10 e/w 100-1 Betfred to the T20 World Cup bets

if you can't get 100-1, no bother

WI 3rd spinner, opens the bowling with Badree. Just breaking through, batsman don't know how to play him

We were Restricted to £4 EW, but that's not so bad when the price is 100/1.

3/18/2014 14:06:57 PM  307/
333  W:4.00 S:4.00  Single  Twenty20 World Cup 2014/Top Tournament Wicket Taker  Santokie, Krishmar   100/1  Open  O  £8.00  £0.00 

BET PLACED

Now 50/1!

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #71523 on: March 18, 2014, 03:02:36 PM »

Tighty - looks like Bopara bowled his full allocation in today's warm up - that's a change isn't it?  Maybe they are going to use more of him in these slow conditions.

I am thinking of buying his performance quote at 165 (20 points wicket, 10 catch, 1 per run).  I only expect England to get 4 matches but that seems a bit low to me.

Lets say he gets 60-80 runs, which might be conservative

obviously 3+ wickets makes a huge difference

one point to note. england's group is chittagong. generally a bit quicker, dew on the ground. might suit the seamers

the other group is mirpur. dry, spin, no pace (west indies, india etc)

i think i like ravi's chance of bowling 4 overs more in the other venue and not chittagong. he only plays there if england hit the semis

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #71524 on: March 18, 2014, 03:05:11 PM »

Budget Bingo Buzzwords

Tough Decisions

£25 @ 6/4

ON

Ladbrokes?

who is this credited to?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #71525 on: March 18, 2014, 03:07:07 PM »

NBA Championship Outright bet OKC Thunder 13/2 with unibet/888.  Recommend £50 win

I backed this via a friends account for the maximum they would allow at the weekend.  They cut the price to 5/1 then we went in again and they went to 9/2.  Now their compiler has shoved it out to 13/2 again for no reason people are queuing up on betfair willing to take 11/2 for decent money.  OKC has a very easy next 6 game schedule where they only play 1 play off bound team whereas the clippers who are chasing OKC face a tough 5 game road trip.  OKC hold the head to head tie breaker over the SA spurs should their reg season records be tied for the crucial number 1 seed and home court advantage in the play offs and the Spurs are well known for resting their older squad at the end of the season over pushing all out for the number 1 seeding.  

I think the favs Miami are finally looking old as a squad (no team in 25 years has made the NBA finals 4 years in a row).  They obviously have the best player in the game in Lebron but Wade's knees are not getting any younger and the bench has really struggled to give Lebron the support he needs in recent games.  Indiana just don't score enough points imo to challenge any of the West Coast rivals they would face in the finals should they beat Miami to in 2 horse race east.  They take a big chunk out of most firms ante post books around 11/4 and 3/1 when they are more accurately priced at 9/2 on bf.  The Spurs are in a similar spot to the Heat in that they are old but everyone has been saying this for years and they were only a miracle 3 point shot from Ray Allen away from being the NBA champs last season.  In what most judges would consider a 6 horse race for the title with the Rockets and Clippers as the 2 outsiders i just think OKC are just too big as they are the squad closest to their peak years as a team and a superstar craving to get out of the shadows of Lebron.

http://espn.go.com/nba/standings
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 03:29:17 PM by arbboy » Logged
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #71526 on: March 18, 2014, 03:26:26 PM »

Budget Bingo Buzzwords

Tough Decisions

£25 @ 6/4

ON

Ladbrokes?

who is this credited to?

Ladbrokes yes
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #71527 on: March 18, 2014, 03:51:06 PM »

Budget Bingo Buzzwords

Tough Decisions

£25 @ 6/4

ON

Ladbrokes?

who is this credited to?

Ladbrokes yes

Think it was arbboy
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #71528 on: March 18, 2014, 03:54:27 PM »

Think Fred's on OKC at 7/1 or 13/2 already Mark, not that I'd oppose pressing....their drift makes no sense, they've been a little indifferent of late but so has everyone else, looks pretty wide open, even my pre-season bets on Brooklyn and Houston are looking a bit lively now, think Brooklyn have the best record of any team in 2014
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #71529 on: March 18, 2014, 03:55:11 PM »

NBA Championship Outright bet OKC Thunder 13/2 with unibet/888.  Recommend £50 win

I backed this via a friends account for the maximum they would allow at the weekend.  They cut the price to 5/1 then we went in again and they went to 9/2.  Now their compiler has shoved it out to 13/2 again for no reason people are queuing up on betfair willing to take 11/2 for decent money.  OKC has a very easy next 6 game schedule where they only play 1 play off bound team whereas the clippers who are chasing OKC face a tough 5 game road trip.  OKC hold the head to head tie breaker over the SA spurs should their reg season records be tied for the crucial number 1 seed and home court advantage in the play offs and the Spurs are well known for resting their older squad at the end of the season over pushing all out for the number 1 seeding.  

I think the favs Miami are finally looking old as a squad (no team in 25 years has made the NBA finals 4 years in a row).  They obviously have the best player in the game in Lebron but Wade's knees are not getting any younger and the bench has really struggled to give Lebron the support he needs in recent games.  Indiana just don't score enough points imo to challenge any of the West Coast rivals they would face in the finals should they beat Miami to in 2 horse race east.  They take a big chunk out of most firms ante post books around 11/4 and 3/1 when they are more accurately priced at 9/2 on bf.  The Spurs are in a similar spot to the Heat in that they are old but everyone has been saying this for years and they were only a miracle 3 point shot from Ray Allen away from being the NBA champs last season.  In what most judges would consider a 6 horse race for the title with the Rockets and Clippers as the 2 outsiders i just think OKC are just too big as they are the squad closest to their peak years as a team and a superstar craving to get out of the shadows of Lebron.

http://espn.go.com/nba/standings

Think Jaffa got Fred on the Durant express a few months back, or was it just me?

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #71530 on: March 18, 2014, 03:56:10 PM »

The old delete button would come in handy sometimes Smiley

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #71531 on: March 18, 2014, 03:56:25 PM »

ok no worries didn't realise.  I just had a decent bet at the weekend and they didn't want to lay the rest of the bet and knocked me back on what i asked for but have since decided to move back to 13/2.  They seem an odd outfit unibet.  They seem to be very aggressive price wise but don't seem remotely interested in laying a real bet when they obviously have big opinions on major markets.  Quite frustrating.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 03:59:30 PM by arbboy » Logged
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #71532 on: March 18, 2014, 04:09:00 PM »

Think Fred's on OKC at 7/1 or 13/2 already Mark, not that I'd oppose pressing....their drift makes no sense, they've been a little indifferent of late but so has everyone else, looks pretty wide open, even my pre-season bets on Brooklyn and Houston are looking a bit lively now, think Brooklyn have the best record of any team in 2014

I am tempted to back Bulls and Nets are huge prices just because i really don't like the Heat or Pacers in the Leastern conference at their respective prices.
Snowball

View Profile
« Reply #71533 on: March 18, 2014, 04:16:40 PM »

Tighty - looks like Bopara bowled his full allocation in today's warm up - that's a change isn't it?  Maybe they are going to use more of him in these slow conditions.

I am thinking of buying his performance quote at 165 (20 points wicket, 10 catch, 1 per run).  I only expect England to get 4 matches but that seems a bit low to me.

You can buy with Spreadex at 140 with the same points for runs, wickets..
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #71534 on: March 18, 2014, 04:32:52 PM »

How's our boy doing, Jeff?

I couldn't find any odds anywhere, and haven't seen any really recent articles.

I did see that the team are getting mullered every game, but I guess that works in our favour with him still putting up so many points.

Pages: 1 ... 4765 4766 4767 4768 [4769] 4770 4771 4772 4773 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: