blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:18:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6078 6079 6080 6081 [6082] 6083 6084 6085 6086 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13437171 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #91215 on: November 24, 2014, 09:46:06 PM »

Yeah but no but you should be delighted.

I might go 4/4 tonight on rejected recommends Smiley
think I am 0/3 of bets if we write off the relegation bet but I still haven't heard Susan Boyle

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #91216 on: November 24, 2014, 10:17:48 PM »

Mark_Porter

View Profile
« Reply #91217 on: November 24, 2014, 10:26:23 PM »

So't'on are currently 1.72 on betty to win away at Villa tonight.

That seems daftly short to me even tho' Villa are a bit crap so I've dived in with a lay.

Any more for any more?

Only just seen that Ralph, been pokering.

It looked good then, it looks a lot better now.

Good luck.

Cheers Tony.

Whilst we're aftertiming might I be permitted to mention that I'm also on Aghbonlahor for 1stGS @ 12.5.

we have a really hard schedule coming up laying saints against the big boys who we play 7 times in next 10 games should show a profit
i suggested something a cpl of weeks ago but was knocked back but some of the elders

I don't know why you want to just lay Saints against the big sides.

Regardless of results, all the game stats show we are a side that are well capable of top 6 and can push all the way for top 4 in a league where the top 6 challengers look poorer than usual.

Not our best night tonight, lacking a bit of creativity in final third but dominated and think the prices pre game were right.

City 6/5, Saints 5/2 for the weekend. Thoughts?
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #91218 on: November 24, 2014, 10:47:44 PM »

That seems daftly short to me even tho' Villa are a bit crap so I've dived in with a lay.

Any more for any more?

Good luck.

Cheers Tony.

Whilst we're aftertiming might I be permitted to mention that I'm also on Aghbonlahor for 1stGS @ 12.5.

we have a really hard schedule coming up laying saints against the big boys who we play 7 times in next 10 games should show a profit
i suggested something a cpl of weeks ago but was knocked back but some of the elders

Regardless of results, all the game stats show we are a side that are well capable of top 6 and can push all the way for top 4 in a league where the top 6 challengers look poorer than usual.

Not our best night tonight, lacking a bit of creativity in final third but dominated and think the prices pre game were right.

saints were unlucky tonight in conceding the goal and meant villa defended and didnt give saints chance to create
i think over the course of the next 3 games we will find it hard to create aswell

sundays game will be huge if we get 4 points or more from the next 3 games i will start to believe

but i would rather be backing at 3.5 than laying at home after city have played in ECL
downside on that is game is city play tomorrow rather than wednesday and game is on  sunday giving city extra time so we can really write off any ecl effect

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #91219 on: November 24, 2014, 11:01:49 PM »

Bunting is making the switch, any love for Hills' 50-1, might be the best switch over for sometime.

http://www.oddschecker.com/darts/pdc-world-championship/winner

I like this. Loads of ability and likely to kick on following his move.

Ahhh, Tikay Bazza likes it, what about £10 ew at 50-1 with Hills. Not showing on odds checker but is on their mobile site.

OK, off we go. Not sure about such long-range bets - I'll be nearer 70 than 65 by then. In theory.

You now have to keep us Updated on how he progresses through the year.

We had £10 EW @ 50/1, Wm Hill. It is HALF ODDS, 2 places.

BET PLACED

Oldest bet in the book, just another month to go. Now 19.0 on The machine and as low as 12/1 with a non-bookie. Be a nice way to start the new year. We got the value let's hope we get the win.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #91220 on: November 24, 2014, 11:03:48 PM »

Any more for any more?

Good luck.

Cheers Tony.

So if you think 4/6 Soton away to villa was the right price tonight that equates to Soton being close to a 1/4 shot at home to villa.  You seriously trying to tell me Soton are 1/4 at home to anyone in the EPL never mind a team that is predicted to finish above the bottom 6 of the EPL on current market prices?
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #91221 on: November 24, 2014, 11:13:12 PM »

Bunting is making the switch, any love for Hills' 50-1, might be the best switch over for sometime.

Ahhh, Tikay Bazza likes it, what about £10 ew at 50-1 with Hills. Not showing on odds checker but is on their mobile site.

OK, off we go. Not sure about such long-range bets - I'll be nearer 70 than 65 by then. In theory.

BET PLACED

Oldest bet in the book, just another month to go. Now 19.0 on The machine and as low as 12/1 with a non-bookie. Be a nice way to start the new year. We got the value let's hope we get the win.

Not sure if it was you that suggested it Omm but there was a Bunting to make the premier league bet suggested on here back in July at 5/2. Haven't been following much this season but would be interested in how the darts shrewdies think this one is looking

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #91222 on: November 24, 2014, 11:14:10 PM »

BET PLACED

Not sure if it was you that suggested it Omm but there was a Bunting to make the premier league bet suggested on here back in July at 5/2. Haven't been following much this season but would be interested in how the darts shrewdies think this one is looking

Big odds on barring a terrible World Champs assuming the Prem League has 10 players under the same format as 2014.
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #91223 on: November 24, 2014, 11:43:08 PM »

BET PLACED

Big odds on barring a terrible World Champs assuming the Prem League has 10 players under the same format as 2014.

A few weeks back he was looking a lock. Not so sure now. As it stands he will play Wade in the 2nd round at the Worlds. If he loses that he will be vulnerable.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #91224 on: November 24, 2014, 11:52:02 PM »

Player   Appearance in
Premier League   Consecutive
Streak   Order of Merit
rank   Previous best performance   Qualification
Netherlands Michael van Gerwen   2nd   2   1   Winner (2013)   PDC Order of Merit
England Phil Taylor   10th   10   2   Winner (2005–2008, 2010, 2012)   PDC Order of Merit
Australia Simon Whitlock   5th   5   3   Runner-up (2012)   PDC Order of Merit
England Adrian Lewis   7th   5   4   Runner-up (2011)   PDC Order of Merit
England Dave Chisnall   1st   1   5   Debut   PDC Wildcard
Scotland Peter Wright   1st   1   6   Debut   PDC Wildcard
England Wes Newton   2nd   2   8   Ninth place (2013)   PDC Wildcard
Scotland Robert Thornton   2nd   2   9   Fifth place (2013)   PDC Wildcard
Netherlands Raymond van Barneveld   9th   9   10   Semi-finalist (2006–2009, 2011, 2013)   Sky Sports Wildcard
Scotland Gary Anderson   4th   4   17   Winner (2011)   Sky Sports Wildcard

This was last year's 10 players in the event.  I think it's pretty safe to assume Newton and Thornton won't get wildcards this year.

Taylor/MVG certs via top 4 in OOM.  The next two OOM spots are massively up for grabs depending on the world champs.  This is the current OOM as it stands.

1   1   van Gerwen, Michael    Netherlands   £917,100
2   2   Taylor, Phil   England   £746,850
3   3   Lewis, Adrian   England   £358,400
4   4   Wright, Peter   Scotland   £306,900
5   5   Wade, James   England   £291,700
6   6   Whitlock, Simon   Australia   £276,200
7   7   Anderson, Gary   Scotland   £275,800
8   8   Chisnall,Dave   England   £226,650
9   9   Thornton, Robert   Scotland   £208,150
11   10   King, Mervyn   England   £201,100
10   11   Hamilton, Andy   England   £200,600
12   12   Dolan, Brendan   Northern Ireland   £197,050
13   13   van Barneveld, Raymond    Netherlands   £189,150
14   14   Pipe, Justin   England   £184,200
17   15   White, Ian    England   £181,000
15   16   Huybrechts,Kim   Belgium   £180,600
16   17   Newton, Wesley   England   £178,250

Wright/Lewis/Ando/Barney are pretty certain to get wild card spots.  I think Wade is as well after being shunned last season by Hearn to sort out his mental issues.  He seems back on his A game now so would be similar to be certain to get a wild card.  Whitlock should be in the same category as well given he sells TV to aussies etc.  His form is somewhat wayward though but i would expect him to get in.  That leaves two spots for Chisnall, King, Bunting or a big priced WC winner imo to fight over.  Maybe not as odds on as i first thought given his current OOM (with no world championship money to defend from previous years) is currently 28th with £87k.
Anyone else got any views?
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #91225 on: November 24, 2014, 11:58:04 PM »

I think Chizzy is a lock or at least close to it after his GSOD final. Not so sure about Whitlock but think he probably gets another year. That only leaves one spot open. I'd have Bunting favourite but Mervs recent form must give him a shout. Also open to a springer going deep at the Worlds or a shock winner of the Players Championship Finals this weekend.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #91226 on: November 25, 2014, 04:44:42 AM »

NBA Monday Review

Pretty good night results wise.  Clippers/Cavs/Blazers/Raptors/Bulls all won (all were 1/2 or shorter to win their respective games so nothing more than was expected but they still have to win).  Dallas had a surprise home loss (good for Spurs div bet), Knicks lost again (good for raps div bet).  Only bad news Paul had 15 assists in the Clippers win which puts him a lot closer to Rondo in 2nd place in the assist market.

http://espn.go.com/nba/standings/_/group/3
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 04:47:51 AM by arbboy » Logged
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #91227 on: November 25, 2014, 05:14:52 AM »

Any strong thoughts out there on the ravens @ saints and bills jets games?
brees to pass 500 yards 4 passing td's scamper in for 2 himself while getting sacked 10 times.

Oh wait no that's just what I need for my fantasy team
Haha sounds like a great game

420 yards 3 pass TD and 4 sacks just dont quite cut it especially as the jets and percy failed to turn up
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 05:17:26 AM by Ironside » Logged

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #91228 on: November 25, 2014, 09:05:10 AM »

Daily Report

Profit on Month £667.98

Outstanding Bets £4084.41

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc&usp=drive_web#gid=32

A loss of £20 yesterday

the ten name shortlist came out for SPOTY

Click to see full-size image.

and Jonny Wlkinson was not on it

We have Hamilton at 9/1 and Froch e/w at 11/1 running for us, with McIlroy the likely winner

The voting process is summarised on http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/sports-personality/30172271

We know, i think, that the F1 fan base will vote. Wonder if the golf fans will turn out in numbers too?

ongoing positions

After the Ravens victory over the Saints on MNF, the AFC North is log-jammed, and our various Steeler bets are going to come down to the wire. The NFL deliberately put divisional games at the end of the regular season this time (for ratings) so the key games lie ahead

Our forlorn hopes of a NY Jets recovery to put the Dlphins in the hunt for a 4th place position in the AFC East were hurt again with The Bills 38-3 win over the Jets last night

We are one Dolphins win or one Jets loss away from a loser

I forgot to mention Aaron Donald yesterday. 4 tackles and another sack, this time against the Chargers on Sunday. The best rookie at his position (see below), and likely top three for Defensive rookie of the year. A strong finish needed to give us a chance of scooping that bet

Southampton moved a point further away from relegation with a 1-1 draw at Villa. Counting down the days til they reach 40 points so i don't have to talk about this bet again!

Meanwhile

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #91229 on: November 25, 2014, 09:51:27 AM »

Any more for any more?

Good luck.

Cheers Tony.

These prices seem bonkers to me.  I was thinking about the price for that game this morning and had it as a pick 'em match (assuming I am correct that Saints are at home).
Pages: 1 ... 6078 6079 6080 6081 [6082] 6083 6084 6085 6086 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: