blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:06:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272607 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6080 6081 6082 6083 [6084] 6085 6086 6087 6088 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13438240 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #91245 on: November 25, 2014, 04:52:25 PM »

Basketball ante-post division and championship bets

nba championship   cavaliers   9/2   50         
NBA Championship   Cavaliers   7/2   100   

Cavaliers are 3rd in the Eastern-Central, 2.5 games behind the division leader

NBA - Atlantic Division 2014/15    Toronto Raptors   5/6   100   

Raptors have the best record in the NBA, 12-2 and lead the Eastern-Atlantic by a whopping 6.5 games

NBA - Southwest Division 2014/15    Dallas Mavericks   10/1   10

the Southwest is a very tough division. At 10-5 the Mavs are in 4th! 2.5 games behind Memphis    

NBA - Southwest Division 2014/15    San Antonio Spurs   1.83   60   

the Southwest is a very tough division. At 9-4 the Spurs are in 3rd 2.5 games behind Memphis

NBA Championship   Chicago Bulls   8/1   40   

Chicago lead the Eastern-Central with a 9-5 record

NBA Championship   LA Clippers   12/1   40   

8-5 record, 2.5 games behind the leaders, in 3rd in the Pacific

NBA Championship   Toronto Raptors   66/1   20      

Raptors have the best record in the NBA, 12-2 and lead the Eastern-Atlantic by a whopping 6.5 games   

NBA Northwestern division   Portland Trailblazers   10/11   55         

With an 11-3 record Portland are 4.5 games clear at the top of the division

The regular season will end on Wednesday, April 15, 2015.

my understanding is the top 8 in each of the two conferences make the play offs. seed 1 plays seed 8 etc, NBA finals between winners of east and west next June

at this early stage we look to have an exciting book

Play off understanding exactly right.  If you add in Rondo assists market (virtually impossible barring injury to not be placed so we are virtually freerolling that one) and the rookie of the year (it must be a huge price one of our 3 selections doesnt scoop that prize) it certainly has been an exciting start to the season.

I have a few more ante post bets i am in the process of working on/getting money on.  What is fred's 'capacity' so to speak for more ante post stuff which won't settle until April 2015?'  lolbrokes nba trader has suddenly become really aggressive with his ante post pricing and, although, right in numerous spots imo has made some glaring ricks which don't tally up between his various markets.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 04:56:35 PM by arbboy » Logged
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #91246 on: November 25, 2014, 05:19:41 PM »

i'd put the ideas up. good ideas are good ideas.

April isn't far away

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #91247 on: November 25, 2014, 05:35:44 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/next-manager-to-leave-post

Not for Fred but I think Mark Hughes looks big @ 66/1 with Sky. He certainly wouldn't be in immediate danger but their next 6 are;    
Liverpool (A)
Man Utd (A)
Arsenal (H)
Crystal Palace (A)
Chelsea (H)
Everton (A)
They could go winless in those matches? Their results are very strange this year. Winning at Man City, losing at home to Leicester next game. Winning at Spurs, losing at home to Burnley next game.

Also Poyet (who I think is an utter clown) @ 16/1. Next 5 matches are;
Chelsea (H)
Man City (H)
Liverpool (A)
West Ham (H)
Newcastle (A)

Possibly Pellegrini @ 14/1?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #91248 on: November 25, 2014, 05:45:00 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/next-manager-to-leave-post

Not for Fred but I think Mark Hughes looks big @ 66/1 with Sky. He certainly wouldn't be in immediate danger but their next 6 are;    
Liverpool (A)
Man Utd (A)
Arsenal (H)
Crystal Palace (A)
Chelsea (H)
Everton (A)
They could go winless in those matches? Their results are very strange this year. Winning at Man City, losing at home to Leicester next game. Winning at Spurs, losing at home to Burnley next game.

Chelsea (H)
Man City (H)
Liverpool (A)
West Ham (H)
Newcastle (A)

Stoke not a sacking club.  Would be amazed if Hughes got sacked this year mid season.  Pulis was in a lot more trouble previously than Hughes and never got shipped out until the end of the season.  Virtually impossible another gaffer doesn't get sacked before Hughes imo.  Skybet is a mythical price as no one will get anything on.  Happy to lay anyone 50/1 Hughes is next to go to lose £5k
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 05:48:05 PM by arbboy » Logged
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #91249 on: November 25, 2014, 05:58:37 PM »

Liverpool (A)
Man Utd (A)
Arsenal (H)
Crystal Palace (A)
Chelsea (H)
Everton (A)

Chelsea (H)
Man City (H)
Liverpool (A)
West Ham (H)
Newcastle (A)

Stoke not a sacking club.  Would be amazed if Hughes got sacked this year mid season.  Pulis was in a lot more trouble previously than Hughes and never got shipped out until the end of the season.  Virtually impossible another gaffer doesn't get sacked before Hughes imo.  Skybet is a mythical price as no one will get anything on.  Happy to lay anyone 50/1 Hughes is next to go to lose £5k

Yes, I'd be surprised but as Mike Tyson said, "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." Winless in the next 6 (or close to it) and he'll certainly be a lot shorter.
Giime 66/1 and I'll have £10 on it Wink
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #91250 on: November 25, 2014, 06:00:16 PM »

Liverpool (A)
Man Utd (A)
Arsenal (H)
Crystal Palace (A)
Chelsea (H)
Everton (A)

Chelsea (H)
Man City (H)
Liverpool (A)
West Ham (H)
Newcastle (A)

Stoke not a sacking club.  Would be amazed if Hughes got sacked this year mid season.  Pulis was in a lot more trouble previously than Hughes and never got shipped out until the end of the season.  Virtually impossible another gaffer doesn't get sacked before Hughes imo.  Skybet is a mythical price as no one will get anything on.  Happy to lay anyone 50/1 Hughes is next to go to lose £5k

Yes, I'd be surprised but as Mike Tyson said, "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." Winless in the next 6 (or close to it) and he'll certainly be a lot shorter.

skybet will accommodate you for a tenner surely?   Just realised the only 50/1 is also mythical at betway!!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 06:05:47 PM by arbboy » Logged
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #91251 on: November 25, 2014, 06:05:57 PM »

TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #91252 on: November 25, 2014, 06:16:34 PM »

Liverpool (A)
Man Utd (A)
Arsenal (H)
Crystal Palace (A)
Chelsea (H)
Everton (A)

Chelsea (H)
Man City (H)
Liverpool (A)
West Ham (H)
Newcastle (A)

Stoke not a sacking club.  Would be amazed if Hughes got sacked this year mid season.  Pulis was in a lot more trouble previously than Hughes and never got shipped out until the end of the season.  Virtually impossible another gaffer doesn't get sacked before Hughes imo.  Skybet is a mythical price as no one will get anything on.  Happy to lay anyone 50/1 Hughes is next to go to lose £5k

skybet will accommodate you for a tenner surely?   Just realised the only 50/1 is also mythical at betway!!

I don't have an account at Sky or Betway. If you're scared, don't worry about it Wink
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #91253 on: November 25, 2014, 06:21:38 PM »

Liverpool (A)
Man Utd (A)
Arsenal (H)
Crystal Palace (A)
Chelsea (H)
Everton (A)

Chelsea (H)
Man City (H)
Liverpool (A)
West Ham (H)
Newcastle (A)

I don't have an account at Sky or Betway. If you're scared, don't worry about it Wink

Even more reason to open one then at skybet.  Have £10 at 66/1 and get a £20 free bet for opening an account and have another £20 on it so effectively get 200/1 for £10 with the £20 free bet!
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #91254 on: November 25, 2014, 06:28:30 PM »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30192790

What an offer for Leicester.  How could they possibly turn it down to help their escape from the relegation zone!
icles test

View Profile
« Reply #91255 on: November 25, 2014, 06:42:28 PM »

the Saints have lost their last two at home, which in recent years is almost unheard of

I keep getting them wrong, over-estimating them

they can go into the lead in the terrible NFC South at 5-6 with a win tonight

The Ravens desperately need a win in the very competitive AFC Nrth where every team can harbour play off hopes

With Brandin Cooks out i would expect wide receiver Kenny Stills to have a big night for the Saints, in part because it will be difficult to run on the ravens and in part because the Ravens can be done in the slot

For the Ravens, like Justin Forsett to run it all night.

Would expect a very close game   

Info was excellent ty, both over and brace for forsett made a decent scoop.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #91256 on: November 25, 2014, 07:05:51 PM »

Quite a weakened bayern side

Great to see.hojberg get a start though
RobS

View Profile
« Reply #91257 on: November 25, 2014, 07:25:04 PM »

Interesting goings on at Macclesfield tonight (first time anyone's ever said that).

Over/Under 1.5 goal market v Torquay has had over £95k matched. No other conference game has over £1k matched. Prices taken much lower than normal in that market I think.

In fact the City Munich game only has £34k matched. In before Macc keeper or defence 'should have done better'
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #91258 on: November 25, 2014, 07:35:35 PM »

Interesting goings on at Macclesfield tonight (first time anyone's ever said that).

Over/Under 1.5 goal market v Torquay has had over £95k matched. No other conference game has over £1k matched. Prices taken much lower than normal in that market I think.

In fact the City Munich game only has £34k matched. In before Macc keeper or defence 'should have done better'

Yeah, lots of talk on Twitter about Torquay being backed and Macc being value at 5/2 at home.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #91259 on: November 25, 2014, 07:39:48 PM »

Great spot.  For 15 times more money to be matched on 1.5 market to 2.5 market is incredible on bf.  Wouldn't mind backing exactly 2 goals in the game tbh.  They don't seem too keen to be backing over 2.5.
Pages: 1 ... 6080 6081 6082 6083 [6084] 6085 6086 6087 6088 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: