blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 11:05:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272582 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 2928 2929 2930 2931 [2932] 2933 2934 2935 2936 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13428926 times)
treefella

View Profile
« Reply #43965 on: June 22, 2013, 04:25:34 PM »

I have looked through the prices for the later races at Ascot and nothing seems to be obvious for the use of the free bets.
WilliamHill are significantly worse price on the tipped horses so we will leave the bets for another day.
Fallons mount in the last cracking ew bet imo : )

Mashaari?
WilliamHill best price at 20/1.
Yes. Improving horse and great trainer. Trainers write up in the post looks convincing too. Can see this winning never mind the place. im on nice few bob ew : ) Also had ew dble with krypton factor so a tad biased  : )

Good luck!
Also this horse ran not too far  behind Well Sharp giving him weight who then went onto win well in the other staying race at royal ascot earlier in the week . The forms there . : )
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #43966 on: June 22, 2013, 04:29:12 PM »

Thanx for the link.

The 14s understandably disappeared pretty quickly. 10s soon followed. Still think is vvvv good value, surprised it's still there tbh!

Not interested in a bet for this thread?

Nothing against it myself, 8/1 seems fair 14/1 seemed crazy

I assume tikay wouldn't have a problem with Mere putting something on with skybet, as a one off? (serious question as the thread normally doesn't use skybet because of conflict of interest)

I just wouldn't do it.  Even if it isn't his account, he is the beneficiary, so the reasons he stopped betting with skybet must still hold.  I'd say betting on himself feels like it can only add issues.
Given is  at a level where we are at least close to just punting, and we are only proposing a tenner, then the potential issues can't be worth it.  For the benefit of the doubt, I don't think is bad, I punted on it myself after going straight on skybet to take the 10s.

I am afraid that Doobs has nailed it. We - Fred - must NOT bet on me with Sky Bet, as I am the ultimate beneficiary of all Fred profits, even if placed by Mere, it is still "on my behalf". There is a whole cottage industry made up of a little team of individuals who have devoted months (years even) of their lives to getting me sacked from my job. This would be exactly the spot they are looking for. Everything always has been, & always will be, squeaky clean.  On legal advice, I can't really discuss this further at present. One day I'll tell the story though. An incredible story it is, too.

Anyway, I think the price is bad. I'm frozen with fear & pressure about this whole thing of playing the WSOP Main, $10,000 (mostly other folks money) is SO much, & it is scaring me to death, so I'm pretty sure I'll freeze, if & when the Big Day comes. Scared money in poker = the nut worst.

Pathetic and So Sad there are people out there making life difficult for you

We dont care if you even  bomb out first hand in the main.....just enjoy it and 2 fingers to all the saddo haters   
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #43967 on: June 22, 2013, 04:29:22 PM »

Any Murray to win at Wimbledon is 4/1 with William hill but money back if he doesn't reach semis.
Obviously price is 'slightly?' Better on betfair at 5.3 but would william hill 'offer' make it a bet?

Andy Murray*

5.2 now on bf.

Wink

I'm not an expert on the men's game.
Opinion's anyone?
Are there some angles we can play to lock in a profit?

This is a great offer and a must bet.

We have a chance Nadal/Federer both fail to reach semis.

Also a chance Djoko gets chinned before the final.

I think it's huge value

£25 e/w (1/2 odds 1-2) or £50 win?

I'd assume you're asking camel but incase its directed to me, to put it simply, I don't have a clue Smiley
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #43968 on: June 22, 2013, 04:37:53 PM »

Thanx for the link.

The 14s understandably disappeared pretty quickly. 10s soon followed. Still think is vvvv good value, surprised it's still there tbh!

I assume tikay wouldn't have a problem with Mere putting something on with skybet, as a one off? (serious question as the thread normally doesn't use skybet because of conflict of interest)

I just wouldn't do it.  Even if it isn't his account, he is the beneficiary, so the reasons he stopped betting with skybet must still hold.  I'd say betting on himself feels like it can only add issues.
Given is  at a level where we are at least close to just punting, and we are only proposing a tenner, then the potential issues can't be worth it.  For the benefit of the doubt, I don't think is bad, I punted on it myself after going straight on skybet to take the 10s.

I am afraid that Doobs has nailed it. We - Fred - must NOT bet on me with Sky Bet, as I am the ultimate beneficiary of all Fred profits, even if placed by Mere, it is still "on my behalf". There is a whole cottage industry made up of a little team of individuals who have devoted months (years even) of their lives to getting me sacked from my job. This would be exactly the spot they are looking for. Everything always has been, & always will be, squeaky clean.  On legal advice, I can't really discuss this further at present. One day I'll tell the story though. An incredible story it is, too.

Anyway, I think the price is bad. I'm frozen with fear & pressure about this whole thing of playing the WSOP Main, $10,000 (mostly other folks money) is SO much, & it is scaring me to death, so I'm pretty sure I'll freeze, if & when the Big Day comes. Scared money in poker = the nut worst.

This is really sad. I don't know you personally Tikay* but everything I read and seen of you would suggest you are are thoroughly decent chap.

What kind of tossers would want you out of a job? There are some total wankers out there for sure**

*You could, of course, be a tosser in real life
** I'm sure some people on here think I am one of them. Wink

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #43969 on: June 22, 2013, 04:38:39 PM »

In relation to andy Murray bet, free bet must be used in the Wimbledon market...
MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43970 on: June 22, 2013, 04:39:07 PM »

Any Murray to win at Wimbledon is 4/1 with William hill but money back if he doesn't reach semis.
Obviously price is 'slightly?' Better on betfair at 5.3 but would william hill 'offer' make it a bet?

Andy Murray*

5.2 now on bf.

Wink

Opinion's anyone?

I think it's huge value

I'd assume you're asking camel but incase its directed to me, to put it simply, I don't have a clue Smiley

Addressed to you too.
You spotted it!
Thanks for the candid answer. Smiley

I guess the answer lies in whether Djokovic is likely to make the final which, at 5/4 to win the whole thing, I guess the bookies are fairly confident about.

£25 e/w seems good to me but I'm a nit.

Reigning Blonde Fantasy Ashes and Super League Champions
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #43971 on: June 22, 2013, 04:46:37 PM »

Well before betting, make sure camel is aware free bet must be used in Wimbledon market!
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #43972 on: June 22, 2013, 04:54:42 PM »

Andy Murray*

5.2 now on bf.

Wink

Opinion's anyone?

I think it's huge value

Addressed to you too.
You spotted it!

I guess the answer lies in whether Djokovic is likely to make the final which, at 5/4 to win the whole thing, I guess the bookies are fairly confident about.

Absolutely definitely ew.

We are getting 2/1 he wins his semi! Against Nadal it's very good. Against Fed is great value. Against Joe Backhand-Volley it's the best bet we'll have on the thread.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #43973 on: June 22, 2013, 04:57:51 PM »

Thanx for the link.

Still Fuming about this...You are one of the most honourable men Ive ever met and now youre having to watch your step because of jealous morons

MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43974 on: June 22, 2013, 05:00:50 PM »

Andy Murray*

5.2 now on bf.

Wink

Opinion's anyone?

I think it's huge value

Addressed to you too.
You spotted it!

Absolutely definitely ew.

We are getting 2/1 he wins his semi! Against Nadal it's very good. Against Fed is great value. Against Joe Backhand-Volley it's the best bet we'll have on the thread.

They only allowed £10 e/w at 4/1!!!
I took £15 e/w at 7/2.

This is the first tip credited to exstream - seems like a good start!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 05:04:38 PM by MereNovice » Logged

Reigning Blonde Fantasy Ashes and Super League Champions
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #43975 on: June 22, 2013, 05:22:19 PM »

How do people determine whether 'anytime goalscorer' is value, the laying part specifically. Guess it works for backing too.
For example, in a Barcelona game towards the end of the season, Fabregas was evens to score anytime. Being evens to score anytime, doesn't that suggest he scores a goal a game? Obviously this could be layed at evens which I believed to be value, am I working it out correctly? He scores nowhere close to a goal a game...
LeKnave

the end of days...

View Profile
« Reply #43976 on: June 22, 2013, 05:25:51 PM »

How do people determine whether 'anytime goalscorer' is value, the laying part specifically. Guess it works for backing too.
For example, in a Barcelona game towards the end of the season, Fabregas was evens to score anytime. Being evens to score anytime, doesn't that suggest he scores a goal a game? Obviously this could be layed at evens which I believed to be value, am I working it out correctly? He scores nowhere close to a goal a game...

needs to be a goal every 2 games to be break even.
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #43977 on: June 22, 2013, 05:32:28 PM »

Pretty sure this was when Messi was out injured and he played up top.

Obviously when he was in midfield he'd have been regularly a larger price.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #43978 on: June 22, 2013, 05:59:00 PM »

You in Vegas Dave?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
LeKnave

the end of days...

View Profile
« Reply #43979 on: June 22, 2013, 06:01:39 PM »

You in Vegas Dave?

sadly not back there til September Sad
Pages: 1 ... 2928 2929 2930 2931 [2932] 2933 2934 2935 2936 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: