blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:05:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 3785 3786 3787 3788 [3789] 3790 3791 3792 3793 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13332761 times)
Jamier-Host

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56820 on: October 15, 2013, 03:49:14 PM »

And on the coupon that we can't mention, I have gone Benzema, Michu, Lukaku, Balotelli.  I was limited to £12 on the trebles, so did that on the 4 fold too.  Don't know how we can bet this without mentioning it, but has anybody got anything against these 4, or better options? 

Just looking at this. Just don't really see Spain/Italy/France battering their opponents as none of them are whipping boys, so makes it tougher to find standouts.  Either or both of the England U21 guys would be on my list first, along with whoever starts up front for Ireland.  Lukaku would be my next best to complete the 3/4-fold.

Not as keen this time round though so Fred can prob just leave it unless someone else disagrees.

Side Project - making games for Amazon Alexa devices

pressthe8.com
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #56821 on: October 15, 2013, 03:54:34 PM »

I think Bendtner is a great bet but sadly can't see a market for him?

he's suspended, misses game.

Sad  Wondered where he had gone.  Any preference on the other Danes, KP?

Haven't got a clue as to likely line-up. Helenius, current fav, not exactly prolific, only scored 40 in 100+ games in Danish league & yet to score for Villa.
Be a shame not to find one as Danes have every incentive to knock in a hatful, requiring a 7-goal turnaround on goal difference v Bulgaria to nab 2nd assuming both win...

Genuinely couldn't find anyone else, seems a squad full of low scoring midfielders. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56822 on: October 15, 2013, 04:01:35 PM »

Could I ask for some opinions on the Champion please?

http://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing-betting/ante-post-racing/flat/champion-stakes/winner

The race has cut up a touch at the top, and Mukhadram who we have at 12-1 (e,w 1,2,3) is 7-1 fourth favourite, and a Chompy outright (tolay back)

19-Oct   Horses   QIPCO Champion stakes   Mukhdaram   12/1   40            £20 e/w 1/4 1,2,3
19-Oct   Horses   QIPCO Champion stakes   Mukhdaram   12/1   80            

The rain has shortened Cirrus Des Aigles to 5/4-Ev-4/5 and Declaration of War is out to 11/2 in spots

Bearing in mind our Mukhadram position (which I still like) and we've made money on similar Gp 1 races this year

- do you expect the race to cut up further?

- is Evens the favourite fair enough,or too short?

- is there an outsider you like at a price?

thanks

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Ricardov83

View Profile
« Reply #56823 on: October 15, 2013, 04:03:29 PM »

And on the coupon that we can't mention, I have gone Benzema, Michu, Lukaku, Balotelli.  I was limited to £12 on the trebles, so did that on the 4 fold too.  Don't know how we can bet this without mentioning it, but has anybody got anything against these 4, or better options? 

I read a coupled places that Osvaldo to start for Italy.

Giroud or Benzema to start seems a toss up but it'd be tough to bench Giroud after 2 goals v Australia IMO.

Georgia will set up ultra defensive as they have done for last few games against everyone. I don't expect a cricket score in this one.

I like Osvaldo, Lukaku, Rooney, Giroud on the coupon.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #56824 on: October 15, 2013, 04:05:38 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing-betting/ante-post-racing/flat/champion-stakes/winner

The race has cut up a touch at the top, and Mukhadram who we have at 12-1 (e,w 1,2,3) is 7-1 fourth favourite, and a Chompy outright (tolay back)

19-Oct   Horses   QIPCO Champion stakes   Mukhdaram   12/1   40            £20 e/w 1/4 1,2,3

The rain has shortened Cirrus Des Aigles to 5/4-Ev-4/5 and Declaration of War is out to 11/2 in spots

Bearing in mind our Mukhadram position (which I still like) and we've made money on similar Gp 1 races this year

thanks

To me, Mukhadram looks only 50/50 to start if you look at his Betfair odds.

The one I am looking out for is the other French horse, Morandi.  He likes the soft and has two bits of form with Intello (ran well in the Arc).  I'd like to see he was a certain runner first and by then the value will probably be gone Sad

I backed Cirrus Des Aigles at 11/4, so wouldn't be too keen on evens, though it looks like it is going to cut up massively to me.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 04:09:47 PM by Doobs » Logged

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #56825 on: October 15, 2013, 04:15:19 PM »

Balotelli is doubtful, Giroud probably starts, same for Negredo who scored after coming on for Michu last time out.

Keane is likely to start, he's fit now after missing the Germany game and Ireland should play an attacking line up.

I like Kane, Giroud, Rooney, Lukaka and Keane.
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #56826 on: October 15, 2013, 04:16:04 PM »

Stokes, Giroud, Sturridge, Lukaku for me. Smiley

One of us has to bag it.

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #56827 on: October 15, 2013, 04:25:44 PM »

dont like the unmentionable coupon at all tonight

good luck those who have played
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56828 on: October 15, 2013, 04:37:20 PM »

Nobody putting anything up for tonight?

Bet365

Spain vs Georgia

Spain are big favourites, so Michu (7/2) and Negredo (3/1) are worth a tenner e/w or whatever we are limited to.

I notice Nicklas Bendtner is 3/1 to be FGS in the Denmark against Malta.  He is a bit of a figure of fun, but Denmark are 1/50 vs Malta, and Bendtner scored twice the other day against Italy, so 3/1 Bendtner each way must be done.  Tal will be pleased to have one of his heroes in amongst the tips.

Wayne Rooney a smidgen of value too at 9/2 e/w.  Maybe get bigger ice cream points for this one than the above 3 too.

Suggest tenners each way on all the above, or whatever we can get.

Thanks Doobs.

Subsequent posts have muddied the water with this, but I'll try and sort it a bit later, tied up right now. Will be no later than 6pm.

Still ok for the Spain suggestion, yes?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #56829 on: October 15, 2013, 04:38:41 PM »

thanks

The one I am looking out for is the other French horse, Morandi.  He likes the soft and has two bits of form with Intello (ran well in the Arc).  I'd like to see he was a certain runner first and by then the value will probably be gone Sad

I backed Cirrus Des Aigles at 11/4, so wouldn't be too keen on evens, though it looks like it is going to cut up massively to me.

Right, backed Moramdi e/w 20/1 quarter first 3.  

I think it is good enough for a tenner e/w on the thread (bet365 and betvictor are both quarter first 3 and 20/1).  The race is going to cut up, he goes on the soft and has form with a very good horse (Intello).  And I just like to bet French outsiders in English group races.  It has served me well over the years.

It feels a bit like the Mukhadram bet, if it turns up it is going to look like a very good bet, if he doesn't I am going to look stupid.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #56830 on: October 15, 2013, 04:40:59 PM »

Bet365

Spain vs Georgia

Spain are big favourites, so Michu (7/2) and Negredo (3/1) are worth a tenner e/w or whatever we are limited to.

I notice Nicklas Bendtner is 3/1 to be FGS in the Denmark against Malta.  He is a bit of a figure of fun, but Denmark are 1/50 vs Malta, and Bendtner scored twice the other day against Italy, so 3/1 Bendtner each way must be done.  Tal will be pleased to have one of his heroes in amongst the tips.

Wayne Rooney a smidgen of value too at 9/2 e/w.  Maybe get bigger ice cream points for this one than the above 3 too.

Thanks Doobs.

Subsequent posts have muddied the water with this, but I'll try and sort it a bit later, tied up right now. Will be no later than 6pm.

Nobody has objected, but Spain are very good, Georgia look bad.  If either doesn't start, then we get money back. 

Obviously, Bentner is a no go (Tal will be sad)

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #56831 on: October 15, 2013, 04:42:29 PM »

thanks

Right, backed Moramdi e/w 20/1 quarter first 3.  

I think it is good enough for a tenner e/w on the thread (bet365 and betvictor are both quarter first 3 and 20/1).  The race is going to cut up, he goes on the soft and has form with a very good horse (Intello).  And I just like to bet French outsiders in English group races.  It has served me well over the years.

It feels a bit like the Mukhadram bet, if it turns up it is going to look like a very good bet, if he doesn't I am going to look stupid.

Was going to put up Triple Threat upon similar lines

The one problem with the ground turning softer is that the fav will just win by further. So in that respect not a great appeal to me now at current prices
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #56832 on: October 15, 2013, 04:47:01 PM »

Bet365

Spain vs Georgia

Thanks Doobs.

Nobody has objected, but Spain are very good, Georgia look bad.  If either doesn't start, then we get money back. 

Feel like i am always mr negative on some of these bets but Georgia are nothing like the sort of minnow you really want to be against in these bets

Recent results

Lose 0-1 to Finland at home

Drawn 0-0 France at home

Lose 3-1 France away

Lose 2-0 Belarus away

Lose 1-0 Spain at home

Ignored friendly results as they used the under 21 side a lot

Personally i have had a small bet on them on the handicap this evening
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #56833 on: October 15, 2013, 04:51:26 PM »

Denmark match looks ideal as mentioned

Eriksen has never been prolific but 365 are top priced at 7/1

not an awful each way bet
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56834 on: October 15, 2013, 04:53:19 PM »

Bet365

Spain vs Georgia

Thanks Doobs.

Gotcha, was just speed-reading all the posts whilst plate-spinning.

Have got on board the equine CESM.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 3785 3786 3787 3788 [3789] 3790 3791 3792 3793 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: