blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:14:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5722 5723 5724 5725 [5726] 5727 5728 5729 5730 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13435620 times)
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #85875 on: August 26, 2014, 11:08:25 PM »

Still good bet even with the stat mishap imo.
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #85876 on: August 27, 2014, 01:24:49 AM »

Sorry to ask something I should know but...what's the best way to take advantage of the b365 offer? Don't have any partic feeling about the game tbh but should have a bet on it wi the offer

Chuck 50 on whatever you think the result will be, and then find something at a good price to punt in running with your freebie.

I'm probably going to back the draw, and then no goalscorer, or 1-1 in running.
K, backed city then will hoy a bullseye on 3-0 or something. Or forget probs

Sweat time!
That's my punting life summed up. Close to copping the lot. Was coin flip whether I went 3-0 or 3-1 too. Siiiigh

ul son.  Wouldn't mind your 66/1 cavs tickets!! Chin up
History tells me exactly where the Cavs are gonna finish...probs in 7 games!
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #85877 on: August 27, 2014, 06:37:47 AM »

Tbf to Kmac he was banging the drum for YES when it was double and bigger the current price

The very essence of the thread, gd lk Kmac

I think his reccomend I saw was at about 3/1. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85878 on: August 27, 2014, 07:03:24 AM »

Any thoughts on Tuesday

MK dons home to man utd. 8/1
(BV/Lads)

Man utd play today, so very likely to have very few if any starters today playing on Tuesday.  With the squad not at its greatest in recent times plenty of kids playing on Tuesday.

The confidence at the club isnt great as we know. MK solid enough team and the crowd will be out smelling a good scalp

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/28854666

So far, 4 games 2-1-1, last two games 2 clean sheets

Thanks.

Feels like a bit of a mickey mouse game, & we have no idea how seriously they might take it. Not sure I like these sort of games & this time of season as a betting medium. Think it takes until September earliest before we can start discerning value.

Happy to get on if warmth though, obv.

Tell you what, if Tighty's DR says we made more than £500 yesterday, we'll do it. Wink

Waz is too much of a Gent to mention it, but I will.

I blame Tighty for us not getting on.

Well done Wazzy, hope you had a nice bet. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #85879 on: August 27, 2014, 07:39:15 AM »

Blimey, Waz, well done!

Couldn't have looked more comfortable if it were Homer in a hammock.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #85880 on: August 27, 2014, 07:50:22 AM »

Those who can might want an interest bet on Thom Evans for Strictly winner. Fleet-footed, ex Scotland rugby player, good looking chap (has his own calendar - in before so does Thomas the Tank Engine), former flame of Kelly Brook, so lots of voting bases covered there. Oh, and he's Chris Evans's cousin. Why is that important? Well, Chris Evans is credited(?) to some extent with Denise van Outen's sudden fall in public voting success, after criticising her previous experience on his radio show. She got 40/40 for her Charleston to Walk Like an Egyptian and seemed unstoppable. Then, her popularity waned and she finished third. With so many listeners and with this a very on-message BBC show, encouragement is a sure fire thing.

We don't know how good he'll be at dancing but being a rugby player does offer some positives. The backs who have competed over the years have done well, because of their ability to learn and sharp feet.

8/1 with Mr Parr.

I'm not one for recommendations without having seen them dance both latin and ballroom, but this looks like an early interest bet. Happy to hear contrary views before setting money alight.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #85881 on: August 27, 2014, 08:16:00 AM »

Thom Evans was formerly in a boyband - Twenty4Se7en - who once supported Westlife and McFly on tour. Probably has some dancing experience from that.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85882 on: August 27, 2014, 08:17:13 AM »

Thom Evans was formerly in a boyband - Twenty4Se7en - who once supported Westlife and McFly on tour. Probably has some dancing experience from that.

How do you know that Cricket Bloke?

Boy Band? You watched Boy Bands?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #85883 on: August 27, 2014, 09:17:45 AM »

I think we still have a Hills bet to use sharpish.  I can't get great internet where I am, but think Adam Scott is top priced at 12/1 for the Deutsche golf.  Suggest bunging it there.   Am not going to be able to take part in any discussion.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85884 on: August 27, 2014, 09:21:44 AM »

Daily Report

Loss on Month £705.95

Outstanding Bets £3904.63

Free bets to use £25 William Hill by TOMORROW

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc&usp=drive_web#gid=28

a loss of £25 yesterday on the Vuelta stage 4, the closest of the five selections coming to the frame was Daniel Martin in 5th behind Degenkolb

Click to see full-size image.

also yesterday

and

A decent night in the MLB

The Royals bats, the weakness of a team with excellent pitching and defense, were quiet all night against the Twins at home. Losing 1-0 in the 9th, Alex Gordon hit a walk off 2 run homer to lift them to victory and stay ahead of the Tigers who beat the Yankees 5-2

With the Orioles beating the Rays 4-2, they are now back 7 games clear in the AL East with now 32 games to go

American 15-year-old CiCi Bellis caused a sensational upset as she beat 12th seed Dominika Cibulkova at the US Open.

Bellis, ranked 1,208 in the world, saw off the Australian Open finalist 6-1 4-6 6-4 on a raucous Court Six.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #85885 on: August 27, 2014, 09:25:31 AM »

Morning Mr T.

A strategy I like to use in tennis betting is to look to oppose players who finalled the previous weeks tournament. Playing for 5 straight days is hard and yet it seems the bookies price these players up shorter than they should be under the impression that the players are obviously in form. In last weeks tournament Rosol beat Janowicz in a competitive 3 set final. After looking at both of their US open opponents I decided to oppose both of them in the 1st round, and yesterday Rosol lost to a 17 year old in straight sets, who was priced at 4-1.

Later today Janowicz plays Dusan Lajovic, a player he has a 2-0 losing record against. Probably the most relevant piece of form is that Lajovic lost to Rosol this year on a hard court in 3 close sets, which is a similar level to Janowicz. So taking into account the tiredness factor and the 5-2 odds make Lajovic a decent bet.

Suggest £20 Lajovic @ 5-2 with victor. Corals or Hills.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 09:53:42 AM by hector62 » Logged

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #85886 on: August 27, 2014, 09:29:29 AM »

Those who can might want an interest bet on Thom Evans for Strictly winner. Fleet-footed, ex Scotland rugby player, good looking chap (has his own calendar - in before so does Thomas the Tank Engine), former flame of Kelly Brook, so lots of voting bases covered there. Oh, and he's Chris Evans's cousin. Why is that important? Well, Chris Evans is credited(?) to some extent with Denise van Outen's sudden fall in public voting success, after criticising her previous experience on his radio show. She got 40/40 for her Charleston to Walk Like an Egyptian and seemed unstoppable. Then, her popularity waned and she finished third. With so many listeners and with this a very on-message BBC show, encouragement is a sure fire thing.

We don't know how good he'll be at dancing but being a rugby player does offer some positives. The backs who have competed over the years have done well, because of their ability to learn and sharp feet.

8/1 with Mr Parr.

I'm not one for recommendations without having seen them dance both latin and ballroom, but this looks like an early interest bet. Happy to hear contrary views before setting money alight.

Just spotted Hills are 8/1, too...

Should we cha-cha-chance our arm?

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85887 on: August 27, 2014, 09:31:38 AM »

8/1 with Mr Parr.

do we know the full line up yet?

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85888 on: August 27, 2014, 09:39:56 AM »

I know discussion on this gets emotive in some quarters

but thought this was interesting

http://www1.politicalbetting.com/index.php/archives/2014/08/27/take-the-ladbrokes-indyref-no-victory-with-turnout-under-80-bet/

"The best value punt, surely, for those who think independence will be defeated"

My eyes are open wide
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #85889 on: August 27, 2014, 09:45:03 AM »

8/1 with Mr Parr.

do we know the full line up yet?

Don't think so.

None of what I've said above will be affected by whoever else comes in, though. They won't have another Scottish heartthrob type, surely?

Alan Hansen maybe, but he's not going to win.

Not advocating going mad. Tenner max. Would like to be satisfied the guy has a right foot, rather than two lefts before anything more financially committal.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 09:48:05 AM by Tal » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5722 5723 5724 5725 [5726] 5727 5728 5729 5730 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: