blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 11:15:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5784 5785 5786 5787 [5788] 5789 5790 5791 5792 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13401955 times)
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #86805 on: September 12, 2014, 10:38:19 AM »

Diame plays well on tv and against the top sides when on tv then disappears to wandering around midfield rest of the season? Smiley

Already had my say that i think these signings could be a nightmare if it doesn't go to plan.

Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #86806 on: September 12, 2014, 10:47:50 AM »

I'm taking on a Matchroom fighter again this weekend (I'll get one beaten eventually). Fast Eddie is trying to manoeuvre Anthony Crolla in to getting a world title shot in much the same way as he did with Brian Rose. Crolla, like Rose is nowhere near world level and will get well and truly found out if he gets a shot. Before then he has to get past Gamaliel Diaz a Mexican veteran who may have seen better days but was still capable of going to Japan and winning the WBC featherweight title in Japan which is light years ahead of anything Crolla has done.

Crolla obviously has home advantage but Diaz has travelled abroad as a dog before and won. Crolla hasn't shown anything to suggest he much better than domestic level and is very short here against an experienced fighter who has operated in and around world level for many years. Recommend £30 on Diaz at 11/2 with BV

Hi

forgive my cynicism

crolla is a hearn fighter fighting at home, with the promoter having mapped out a path to a title shot for his man that will need him to win this?

quite difficult for the underdog to get a decision, if it comes to it, isn't it? or is it simply far cleaner than that these days?

anyway, not arguing with the bet, just asking an ice cream question...

BV are 9/2 on site.....

so went to Coral

Gamaliel Diaz5/1Anthony Crolla v Gamaliel Diaz - 13/09/2014
Stake £30.00
Estimated Return:£180.00
Total Stake: £30.00
Potential Return: £180.00 

Historically away fighters have always had a hard job getting decisions abroad and if it's tight then I'd expect Crolla to get the nod but I think that's in the price and more here. Diaz isn't a "name" and has a pretty uninspiring looking 38-11-2 record so is underrated by the market. But that record was gained fighting a far higher calibre of opposition than Crolla has faced. Crolla obviously a decent favourite but Diaz shouldn't be as big as 11/2.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #86807 on: September 12, 2014, 10:51:47 AM »

I'm taking on a Matchroom fighter again this weekend (I'll get one beaten eventually). Fast Eddie is trying to manoeuvre Anthony Crolla in to getting a world title shot in much the same way as he did with Brian Rose. Crolla, like Rose is nowhere near world level and will get well and truly found out if he gets a shot. Before then he has to get past Gamaliel Diaz a Mexican veteran who may have seen better days but was still capable of going to Japan and winning the WBC featherweight title in Japan which is light years ahead of anything Crolla has done.

Crolla obviously has home advantage but Diaz has travelled abroad as a dog before and won. Crolla hasn't shown anything to suggest he much better than domestic level and is very short here against an experienced fighter who has operated in and around world level for many years. Recommend £30 on Diaz at 11/2 with BV

Hi

forgive my cynicism

crolla is a hearn fighter fighting at home, with the promoter having mapped out a path to a title shot for his man that will need him to win this?

quite difficult for the underdog to get a decision, if it comes to it, isn't it? or is it simply far cleaner than that these days?

anyway, not arguing with the bet, just asking an ice cream question...

BV are 9/2 on site.....

so went to Coral

Gamaliel Diaz5/1Anthony Crolla v Gamaliel Diaz - 13/09/2014
Stake £30.00
Estimated Return:£180.00
Total Stake: £30.00
Potential Return: £180.00 

Historically away fighters have always had a hard job getting decisions abroad and if it's tight then I'd expect Crolla to get the nod but I think that's in the price and more here. Diaz isn't a "name" and has a pretty uninspiring looking 38-11-2 record so is underrated by the market. But that record was gained fighting a far higher calibre of opposition than Crolla has faced. Crolla obviously a decent favourite but Diaz shouldn't be as big as 11/2.

thank you

good luck us

winners are in short supply, no pressure!!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #86808 on: September 12, 2014, 12:43:13 PM »

Gambling Commission website shows 'PinnacleSports Application in progress for UK Gambling Licence'

Pinnacle tell me that they didn't get turned down and that 'We plan on relaunching our application, but cannot provide a timeline.'

What are the key reasons for getting accepted/rejected for a licence?  Is it just down to paying for the POC tax or other factors as well?

Whether or not the company does, or has, operate in "grey" areas where such action is not or may not be legal. So even though the Licence is to be allowed to operate in the UK, they are looking to reject businesses which operate or operated on the fringes of or even outside legality elsewhere. Hence the BIG headache that 'Stars have right now.  

For Pinnacle, the bigger problem would be the 15% POC tax. That would be difficult, given they operate to thin margins, albeit in huge volumes. 

If that's the case Stars will 100% be thrown out as they operated totally illegally in the states for years.  There are very few gambling sites that have operated more illegally than Stars in the last 10 years.
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #86809 on: September 12, 2014, 01:11:00 PM »

Gambling Commission website shows 'PinnacleSports Application in progress for UK Gambling Licence'

Pinnacle tell me that they didn't get turned down and that 'We plan on relaunching our application, but cannot provide a timeline.'

What are the key reasons for getting accepted/rejected for a licence?  Is it just down to paying for the POC tax or other factors as well?

Whether or not the company does, or has, operate in "grey" areas where such action is not or may not be legal. So even though the Licence is to be allowed to operate in the UK, they are looking to reject businesses which operate or operated on the fringes of or even outside legality elsewhere. Hence the BIG headache that 'Stars have right now.  

For Pinnacle, the bigger problem would be the 15% POC tax. That would be difficult, given they operate to thin margins, albeit in huge volumes. 

If that's the case Stars will 100% be thrown out as they operated totally illegally in the states for years.  There are very few gambling sites that have operated more illegally than Stars in the last 10 years.

Stars settled with the US without admitted wrong doing (the US DoJ admitted that the Wire Act didn't cover poker shortly after, leading to licensed poker in some states).

The company has been bought over by Amaya, so it's a different corporate entity applying for the license from the one that settled with the DoJ.

Stars problem is its grey/illegal markets like Russia and its desire to expand into grey Asian markets, though as Amaya is a listed company it is probably more risk averse than the previous owners.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #86810 on: September 12, 2014, 02:07:32 PM »

Spence punching horses in the back of the head on TV dont look good....

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #86811 on: September 12, 2014, 02:11:12 PM »

LOLBetway

You are now chatting with 'Ryan'

hello

I placed a bet yesterday

Why have you voided it please?

Ryan: Hi Graham

Ryan: We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties as our systems are currently under maintenance. Your patience would be much appreciated, while i look into resolving this query for you.

Ryan: Could you kindly provide me with your user name

Ryan: As well as the Bet ID?

There is no bet ID, it seems to have been voided

Ryan: Okay not a problem i will be able to have a look into this for you

Ryan: Could you confirm which event you are referring to please

Al Kazeem EW for Irish Champion Stakes tomorrow

placed yesterday morning

£50.02EW @ 16-1 1/5 1,2,3

Ryan: This bet was void due to incorrect price display on the e/w terms

It was on your website

Ryan: We therefore have the right to void this bet as Palpable Error

Not only did you void that bet without letting me know, but I just tried to place a bet on X Factor and was limited to 40p at 20-1, so you've also restricted me after I've had zero bets?

Ryan: These limits are monitored and set by our trading team and it is on their word for what we have to go by

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #86812 on: September 12, 2014, 02:12:10 PM »

Anyone see any value in backing Raith at home to Rangers tonight?

Its been discussed Rangers problems alot lately and Raith have had a good start.

although I cant get on oddschecker Raith are 6/1 at home with Beteverydayoftheyear, may be bigger elsewhere.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #86813 on: September 12, 2014, 02:21:54 PM »

"I've just tried to place a bet on the XFactor"
"Then you'll know why you've been restricted, sir"

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #86814 on: September 12, 2014, 02:51:44 PM »

LOLBetway

You are now chatting with 'Ryan'

hello

I placed a bet yesterday

Why have you voided it please?

Ryan: Hi Graham

Ryan: We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties as our systems are currently under maintenance. Your patience would be much appreciated, while i look into resolving this query for you.

Ryan: Could you kindly provide me with your user name

Ryan: As well as the Bet ID?

There is no bet ID, it seems to have been voided

Ryan: Okay not a problem i will be able to have a look into this for you

Ryan: Could you confirm which event you are referring to please

Al Kazeem EW for Irish Champion Stakes tomorrow

placed yesterday morning

£50.02EW @ 16-1 1/5 1,2,3

Ryan: This bet was void due to incorrect price display on the e/w terms

It was on your website

Ryan: We therefore have the right to void this bet as Palpable Error

Not only did you void that bet without letting me know, but I just tried to place a bet on X Factor and was limited to 40p at 20-1, so you've also restricted me after I've had zero bets?

Ryan: These limits are monitored and set by our trading team and it is on their word for what we have to go by

Incred!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #86815 on: September 12, 2014, 03:18:12 PM »

Just read this quote which made me angry!

"Wellbeck might become only the 3rd player in premier league history to play for both Man Utd and Arsenal after RVP and Sylvestre"

FFS.  Technically true, but these clubs didn't begin life in the 90s!  Frank Stapleton!  Viv Anderson!

Rant over.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #86816 on: September 12, 2014, 03:25:50 PM »

Emily Middlemas for X Factor. 20-1 in a couple of lolspots, 17-1 with Dominic Cork's mob.

Suggest the gentleman of TfT get on while she's still double figures.

There's no untapped talent left in this country among the old brigade imo and this girl looks the business. She only got a minute or so on ITV, hence she's slid under the radar, but there's plenty of other stuff to watch on Youtube.

Rec £30 for thread if we're able to get on at 16-1+ anywhere.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #86817 on: September 12, 2014, 03:41:06 PM »

Emily Middlemas for X Factor. 20-1 in a couple of lolspots, 17-1 with Dominic Cork's mob.

There's no untapped talent left in this country among the old brigade imo and this girl looks the business. She only got a minute or so on ITV, hence she's slid under the radar, but there's plenty of other stuff to watch on Youtube.

You not offering Fred some of your 40p?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #86818 on: September 12, 2014, 03:45:51 PM »

Just been advised that she's already won a singing competition called Teenstar or something like that. Does that affect anything?

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #86819 on: September 12, 2014, 03:46:32 PM »

16-1 at bfsb was the best i could do

The X Factor 2014

£30
    16/1
    £510.00
    Emily Middlemass
    X Factor 2014 - Winner

Bet Ref: O/0140260/0000095

so i investigated

Scottish (big tick, big votes historically for Scottish acts, population gets behind the good ones)
great voice

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: 1 ... 5784 5785 5786 5787 [5788] 5789 5790 5791 5792 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: