blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:14:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5812 5813 5814 5815 [5816] 5817 5818 5819 5820 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13333946 times)
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #87225 on: September 18, 2014, 07:51:13 PM »

at the risk of a parallel thread, the interesting thing is whether 85%+ suits yes or no.

Not sure on this tbh.  How likely do you think 90% + turnout is?  90% is really high and unlikely.  Is 95% even possible in reality?

97% of people that were eligible to vote did the registration process, worth a dart at I reckon

ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #87226 on: September 18, 2014, 08:06:17 PM »

Any idea why no exit poll?........adds to the drama!
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #87227 on: September 18, 2014, 08:08:10 PM »

Would think it's because of the influence it could have on those yet to vote.

I'm on EE so have been out of action all day (big network problem with the internet today). Annoyingly, I was unable to tip 0-0 today in the spurs game when the teams were announced. More annoyingly, I was unable to back it!

Harrumph!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 08:10:40 PM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #87228 on: September 18, 2014, 08:13:27 PM »

I'm on EE so have been out of action all day (big network problem with the internet today). Annoyingly, I was unable to tip 0-0 today in the spurs game when the teams were announced. More annoyingly, I was unable to back it!

Harrumph!

Lol.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #87229 on: September 18, 2014, 08:20:07 PM »

I'm not sure what the word for that is: can't be aftertiming if you didnt get on yourself.

Probably just called moaning...

The guy in the EE shop today said "Oh, that's strange. You're the fifth person to come in today with that problem. I wonder if it's a general issue with the network.."

He'll never make a serial killer detective.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #87230 on: September 18, 2014, 08:25:43 PM »

... but in general elections it's given the minute the voting closes.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #87231 on: September 18, 2014, 08:28:33 PM »

... but in general elections it's given the minute the voting closes.

Sure. I'd assumed from your question they weren't reporting until 10pm. Hadn't realised they weren't going to release anything at all after that. Sorry.

Makes you wonder what they're going to talk about on telly all night!

Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #87232 on: September 18, 2014, 09:25:39 PM »

Hey guys,

I'm not in the country at the moment, extremely busy doing admin stuff in India. Gonna post my initial pre-race Singapore GP bets early as my internet access could be a little sketchy over the next few days.

Race Winner: Nico Rosberg @ 23/10 with Betfair Exchange. Once again, anything over evens is mental - recommend £10.

Group B (BOT/ALO/MAS/RAI): Valtteri Bottas @ 13/8 with PaddyPower. That price seems slightly too high to me, Williams should be stronger than Ferrari and Bottas is usually quicker than Felipe over a race distance - recommend £5.

Group C (BUT/MAG/HUL/PER): Nico Hulkenberg @ 10/3 with PaddyPower. Force India have a massive update for this race, probably the biggest in their history. If it works, then this is between Nico/Sergio. May well be suggesting more money on Force India drivers after FP1, but for now - recommend £5.

Hi Peter - I've seen this mentioned before about Rosberg being value at anything above evens.  Can you explain the rationale on that?  Assuming Hamilton is rated equally then if Rosberg is evens isn't that saying the rest of the field has zero chance?  Hasn't that Ricardo bloke won a couple of races this year?

Might be missing something here.  Not saying 23/10 isn't a bad bet, but surely he can't be evens.

Ricciardo has won three races this season - but all three of those races were due to Mercedes screwing up their weekend. Realistically, every race is (or at least should be) between the two Mercedes drivers with no chance for the rest of the field. That's why I count anything above evens as "value". Having said that, if the price was 11/10, then I may not suggest it as a bet because even if it can be deemed as value, it's extremely thin - and there is always a chance Mercedes will screw up again. But 23/10 is just insanity - they're consistently rating Hamilton too highly, don't forget it's Rosberg who is the championship leader!

Hey guys,

I'm not in the country at the moment, extremely busy doing admin stuff in India. Gonna post my initial pre-race Singapore GP bets early as my internet access could be a little sketchy over the next few days.

Race Winner: Nico Rosberg @ 23/10 with Betfair Exchange. Once again, anything over evens is mental - recommend £10.

Group B (BOT/ALO/MAS/RAI): Valtteri Bottas @ 13/8 with PaddyPower. That price seems slightly too high to me, Williams should be stronger than Ferrari and Bottas is usually quicker than Felipe over a race distance - recommend £5.

Group C (BUT/MAG/HUL/PER): Nico Hulkenberg @ 10/3 with PaddyPower. Force India have a massive update for this race, probably the biggest in their history. If it works, then this is between Nico/Sergio. May well be suggesting more money on Force India drivers after FP1, but for now - recommend £5.

Hi Peter - I've seen this mentioned before about Rosberg being value at anything above evens.  Can you explain the rationale on that?  Assuming Hamilton is rated equally then if Rosberg is evens isn't that saying the rest of the field has zero chance?  Hasn't that Ricardo bloke won a couple of races this year?

Might be missing something here.  Not saying 23/10 isn't a bad bet, but surely he can't be evens.

We can't use PP (for the 18th time!) so the only available bet of yours here is the Rosberg one, Peter

Hey guys,

We can't use PP (for the 18th time!) so the only available bet of yours here is the Rosberg one, Peter

True, but plenty others can, so if it is only PP who have the price, Pete ought to keep posting them.

What Tikay said! Also, I have the memory of a goldfish  Sad

Note: Just read your post about the list of bookies and their status for us, noted! Smiley

Hey guys,

Wow. Late night Tighty?

Keep posting Pete please. Would rather get on for peanuts than not at all.

Will do! Smiley

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #87233 on: September 18, 2014, 09:41:33 PM »

Can't say I've followed the darts much lately, but with Lewis out of Germany and Taylor not there is 5/2 value for MVG? One for the darts lads to yay or nay. No bf market to compare.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #87234 on: September 18, 2014, 10:10:08 PM »

Anyone other than Scuy doing a line on Drew Brees passing yards?

I'm really surprised by where they've put the line.

DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #87235 on: September 18, 2014, 11:05:37 PM »

at the risk of a parallel thread, the interesting thing is whether 85%+ suits yes or no.

Not sure on this tbh.  How likely do you think 90% + turnout is?  90% is really high and unlikely.  Is 95% even possible in reality?

97% of people that were eligible to vote did the registration process, worth a dart at I reckon

In to 6/4 on betfair, getttt

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #87236 on: September 18, 2014, 11:10:30 PM »

Not sure on this tbh.  How likely do you think 90% + turnout is?  90% is really high and unlikely.  Is 95% even possible in reality?

Reported at 70% at 7pm, with some areas as high as 94%. Could be on to one there, sirs.

YouGov man confidently declares No will win, predicting 54:46 in favour of the Union.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 11:12:52 PM by Tal » Logged

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #87237 on: September 18, 2014, 11:12:15 PM »

If the old boy of 102 can make it, you have to wonder how many will really don't care enough. Can surely only be the seriously ill.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #87238 on: September 18, 2014, 11:12:36 PM »

40-45% yes has gone fav on Betfair. :-( hope its closer than that for us

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #87239 on: September 18, 2014, 11:26:49 PM »

40-45% yes has gone fav on Betfair. :-( hope its closer than that for us

Seems more shy no's than we thought.........or MI5 have done a decent job
Pages: 1 ... 5812 5813 5814 5815 [5816] 5817 5818 5819 5820 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: