blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:43:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5836 5837 5838 5839 [5840] 5841 5842 5843 5844 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13446314 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #87585 on: September 23, 2014, 04:12:26 PM »

This is pretty boring really but I wouldn't be going crazy on the top this and that markets because there are usually a lot of dead heats and multi way dead heats especially in the places. The most likely outcomes of those markets is that going into the singles matches there will be numerous possible scenarios your selection is going to need to happen for him to win that market. Unless your guy is leading that market going into the singles that is.

If you are tied for the lead you need to better what the other guy does and still hold off players in behind etc so in some of these scenarios the odds will probably be no better or even worse than you have taken pre event. There is a good chance a lot of those markets end up in a dead heat.

Just a simple example if your top points scorer is in third place 1/2 a point behind two guys tied at the top your chances of winning the market in full are your guy winning his singles match x the two guys in front of him losing their singles matches. Even at evens each outcome you have had a good week and only 1/2 a point behind the leaders but you are 7/1 to get all three results you need to get a full win in that market. Of course your guy might play great and win his first few matches but how far in front can any one player really be going into the singles matches?

If there is an angle then the top European might be the market. Rory and Gmac have their court case coming up and even tho they are blowing smoke around to say they are still good mates etc I'm not certain they will be paired together. If they aren't then Sergio and Rory might be the pairing and these two are the front two in the Top European points market.

If they are playing together I would look to bet a couple of the other players also selected in the first games as the front 2 in the market's points totals are related then as they are playing together. If they play well and keep winning then you need to beat them the hard way by getting with guys that also win a lot of their matches. If that pairing does lose games tho then you are getting the front two in the market both beaten in just one match leaving three other matches in each session for other Europeans to win points.

The prices will obviously change a lot when the Friday morning matches are announced but if Rory and Serge is one of the pairings then they will be taking out a lot of the % in that market.

cheers

Phil, what is your view on the price for USA to win?

Honest truth Tony my only view is that Europe should win and the tie always takes out too much of the market imo given it needs to go absolutely perfect for that to win. Its about a 13 1/2 to one chance at the mo but I wouldn't bet it at 16/1. So it makes it a good betting market if you want to back either side to win. I've traded loads of these now and never really won a thing either way until last time where it was the biggest losing event I have ever traded in any sport and would have been one of the biggest winners if it had ended a tie.

It's just tough to tip laying the draw at 13 1/2 to one on here tho. The match prices are never going to be far away either unless you have a strong view against one of the pairings. So the singles matches will be the best place to have a bet when there are more likely to be match ups you like. I would just suggest betting the side you like and then spend all weekend on the settee enjoying the action tbh

Thanks Mr Gold Trader.

You'd be amazed at the action my sofa sees.

If sofa's could talk.....

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #87586 on: September 23, 2014, 04:21:20 PM »

This is pretty boring really but I wouldn't be going crazy on the top this and that markets because there are usually a lot of dead heats and multi way dead heats especially in the places. The most likely outcomes of those markets is that going into the singles matches there will be numerous possible scenarios your selection is going to need to happen for him to win that market. Unless your guy is leading that market going into the singles that is.

If you are tied for the lead you need to better what the other guy does and still hold off players in behind etc so in some of these scenarios the odds will probably be no better or even worse than you have taken pre event. There is a good chance a lot of those markets end up in a dead heat.

Just a simple example if your top points scorer is in third place 1/2 a point behind two guys tied at the top your chances of winning the market in full are your guy winning his singles match x the two guys in front of him losing their singles matches. Even at evens each outcome you have had a good week and only 1/2 a point behind the leaders but you are 7/1 to get all three results you need to get a full win in that market. Of course your guy might play great and win his first few matches but how far in front can any one player really be going into the singles matches?

If there is an angle then the top European might be the market. Rory and Gmac have their court case coming up and even tho they are blowing smoke around to say they are still good mates etc I'm not certain they will be paired together. If they aren't then Sergio and Rory might be the pairing and these two are the front two in the Top European points market.

If they are playing together I would look to bet a couple of the other players also selected in the first games as the front 2 in the market's points totals are related then as they are playing together. If they play well and keep winning then you need to beat them the hard way by getting with guys that also win a lot of their matches. If that pairing does lose games tho then you are getting the front two in the market both beaten in just one match leaving three other matches in each session for other Europeans to win points.

The prices will obviously change a lot when the Friday morning matches are announced but if Rory and Serge is one of the pairings then they will be taking out a lot of the % in that market.

cheers

Honest truth Tony my only view is that Europe should win and the tie always takes out too much of the market imo given it needs to go absolutely perfect for that to win. Its about a 13 1/2 to one chance at the mo but I wouldn't bet it at 16/1. So it makes it a good betting market if you want to back either side to win. I've traded loads of these now and never really won a thing either way until last time where it was the biggest losing event I have ever traded in any sport and would have been one of the biggest winners if it had ended a tie.

It's just tough to tip laying the draw at 13 1/2 to one on here tho. The match prices are never going to be far away either unless you have a strong view against one of the pairings. So the singles matches will be the best place to have a bet when there are more likely to be match ups you like. I would just suggest betting the side you like and then spend all weekend on the settee enjoying the action tbh

Thanks Mr Gold Trader.

You'd be amazed at the action my sofa sees.

If sofa's could talk.....

GIQ you rogue 

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #87587 on: September 23, 2014, 04:35:03 PM »

Hannon bet update

22 behind this time last year

Much better than a month ago but still work to do, hopefully with the better all weather programme he will have a lot more runners right up until the end of the year
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #87588 on: September 23, 2014, 04:36:40 PM »

cheers

Weird how it takes too much out of the market the draw as you would think it was the other way around and would be too big as nobody would actually back it similar to the draws in the darts prem league.
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #87589 on: September 23, 2014, 06:01:01 PM »

Chelsea play Bolton in League Cup tomorrow.

Pretty obvious Costa wont play.

Remy likely to start. He's 4/1 for first goal scorer with beteveryday (don't worry Tighty) when generally 3/1 or lower elsewhere.

Backing him e/w at 1/3 odds gives us better odds than anytime goalscorer that is best priced 10/11.

Bolton are awful.

Think Remy is great value at 4/1 e/w. Recommend £15e/w on him - Tighty, bankroll can have that from my bet if you fancy it.
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #87590 on: September 23, 2014, 07:09:54 PM »

Think the Euro blazers are fantastic. Rory obviously not happy with the shoes provided though.
Mark_Porter

View Profile
« Reply #87591 on: September 23, 2014, 07:44:51 PM »

I like Schneiderlin again tonight - 22/1 with 365. Can play EW.

Very strong Saints side as expected. Inclusion of Wanayama will give him even more free reign to break into the box. Arsenal side is not as weak as it could be for this competition but would want to get at that defence. I think Saints will have a real go tonight - expecting goals.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #87592 on: September 23, 2014, 07:58:12 PM »

Allez Bielsa

What beautiful football
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #87593 on: September 24, 2014, 12:31:20 AM »

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/october-heatwave-could-hit-record-4302563

I will officially get a job if this story ruins our weather bet!
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #87594 on: September 24, 2014, 09:04:27 AM »

http://www.golfwrx.com/241715/statistically-based-pairings-for-the-u-s-ryder-cup-team/
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #87595 on: September 24, 2014, 09:15:15 AM »

Daily Report

Profit on Month £536.29

Outstanding Bets £3971.26

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc&usp=drive_web#gid=29

A loss of £6.25 yesterday

In the last 32 at ATP Kuala Lumpur our old friend Matosevic, on whom we won money during the grass court season, beat Nick Krygios 7-6 7-6 to defeat our tournament bet

Elsewhere the Kansas City Royals beat the Cleveland Indians 7-1

Our rookie pitcher, who has been great all year Yordano Ventura, seven scoreless innings again

Click to see full-size image.

So the Detroit Lions are 3-0 up going to the 9th inning in Chicago after their star pitcher David Price had shut out the White Sox. Price was pulled, and the White Sox scored 3 runs to equalise. I was suddenly wide awake.

Sadly the comeback was not to be as Miguel Cabrera delivered an RBI single in the ninth to rescue the Tigers from what could have been a great loss for us

So, with 5 games of the season to go, its tight

Half our bet is on the AL itself at 18-1, and the Royals made more ground in the race for the wildcard for the play-offs last night with Oakland and Seattle losing

A quick update on the Jckeys title bet..Hughes now 3 behind, see

http://www.thepja.co.uk/championships/flat-jockeys-championship/

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #87596 on: September 24, 2014, 09:21:59 AM »

For those that did, the World Cup of Pool started yesterday...

20:05  Finland 7-0 Korea
An impressive opening from Team Finland who didn't give Korea a chance. On the odd occasion they did get to the table Korea faulted, an accusation which you cannot level at Finland. 

The 2012 champions are through in emphatic fashion, they win 7-0

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #87597 on: September 24, 2014, 09:28:27 AM »

For those that did, the World Cup of Pool started yesterday...

20:05  Finland 7-0 Korea
An impressive opening from Team Finland who didn't give Korea a chance. On the odd occasion they did get to the table Korea faulted, an accusation which you cannot level at Finland. 

The 2012 champions are through in emphatic fashion, they win 7-0

oi oi!
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #87598 on: September 24, 2014, 09:51:16 AM »

http://www.mdocallaghanracing.com/2014-Yearling-Syndicates.html

I know this was mooted a little while back but thought id put it out there again.

10 man syndicate packages available which makes it "affordable"

Very up and coming Irish Trainer who seems a good communicator and the costs looks very reasonable to my eyes, any views?

T4T horse i can see causing no rucks at all Smiley

http://www.attheraces.com/form.aspx?type=T&id=1389093&dte=2014-09-24
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #87599 on: September 24, 2014, 09:59:40 AM »

Chelsea play Bolton in League Cup tomorrow.

Pretty obvious Costa wont play.

Remy likely to start. He's 4/1 for first goal scorer with beteveryday (don't worry Tighty) when generally 3/1 or lower elsewhere.

Backing him e/w at 1/3 odds gives us better odds than anytime goalscorer that is best priced 10/11.

Bolton are awful.

Think Remy is great value at 4/1 e/w. Recommend £15e/w on him - Tighty, bankroll can have that from my bet if you fancy it.

tikay can't get on, so with no dissenting voices we'll avail ourselves of £15 e/w of your bet please.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: 1 ... 5836 5837 5838 5839 [5840] 5841 5842 5843 5844 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: